[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"

So I managed to get started with this build, already enjoying it way more than carrion golems. I don't think I will go for chaos resist unless it's useful for t17 100% delirium which is my main goal for this build. I'm way overcapped right now on cold and lightning resist since I just got my unnatural instinct jewel so I maybe I could go for some rings/amulet with more offensive stats. I also know I should be getting more quality on some of my gems. Besides that, if I have another 10 ex left to spend what should I get? Also should my 4th gem in the boots be blood rage or level 1 divergent precision?

the para u got isn't very ideal. the one with blood rage trigger is the worst u can get cause it will cancel the 20-20 blood rage u use. and u should use 20-20 blood rage. leave precision for now. it's a nice damage boost but not necessary for the time being. sword is decent but I wish u could have gotten one without BR trigger lol.

I saw that and wondered if that was going to be a problem. Well I guess that explains why it was so much cheaper than the other ones. I'll see if I can get a better one.

Also one thing I was curious about. Why is anomalous flicker better for frenzy maintain than regular flicker when regular flicker has the increased chance to gain a frenzy charge?

it's a bit better cause Ano fliker has less cd which means it will consume less charges as consuming a frenzy charge is only required to bypass flicker's CD. thus, if flicker is off cooldown, using it will not consume frenzies. so, it's potentially better. U can test both and see which one is better for sustain to u.
Hello, I just started this build.

Spoiler

Now i'm aiming for a better weapon but only have 7ex, only can afford a 160 pdps vaal paradoxica (don't think it will be much better).

do you have any advice ?
Last edited by Mastiis on Nov 19, 2020, 5:32:14 AM

Replaced my paradoxica, blood rage level 20 definitely makes a difference. I'm over 10m combined DPS now in PoB(with totems). My HP is a little low(3.9k) so I think I will focus on defenses now.
Last edited by TheRevolution1 on Nov 19, 2020, 11:09:30 AM
Hi there! Been playing this build for about 3 weeks and am in love. Question: I'm building up some ex again and need to know if I should save for Awakened Multistrike or take a detour to replace my Paradoxica. Is it good enough that going for one with more AS and damage wouldn't be a meaningful upgrade or should I do this before saving for Awa Multi? I have all the jewels for the build I think, and I know I need a far, far better Assassin's Mark ring. Thanks!

"
callahan1973 wrote:
Hi there! Been playing this build for about 3 weeks and am in love. Question: I'm building up some ex again and need to know if I should save for Awakened Multistrike or take a detour to replace my Paradoxica. Is it good enough that going for one with more AS and damage wouldn't be a meaningful upgrade or should I do this before saving for Awa Multi? I have all the jewels for the build I think, and I know I need a far, far better Assassin's Mark ring. Thanks!

Awakened Multistrike all the way. I would however beastcraft that sword to 30%, that's a free, non-negligible dps upgrade right there.
"
Mastiis wrote:
Hello, I just started this build.

Spoiler

Now i'm aiming for a better weapon but only have 7ex, only can afford a 160 pdps vaal paradoxica (don't think it will be much better).

do you have any advice ?

only 1 -9 mana on jewelries isn't enough. at least x2 of them are necessary for flicker to feel smooth and not face any mana issues. also make sure u r using a mana leech jewel. and I would suggest saving up more as 7ex is a very very low budget for a weapon ugprade. but if u can get a paradoxica with 160pdps+ and 1.5 attack speed, then it will be decent. just make sure it doesn't have trigger lvl 1 blood rage.
"

Replaced my paradoxica, blood rage level 20 definitely makes a difference. I'm over 10m combined DPS now in PoB(with totems). My HP is a little low(3.9k) so I think I will focus on defenses now.

good for u, and u should aim for 4.5k life and potentially 4.8k+ if u can
Sorry for the noob question. I just got my lethal pride timeless jewel. What do I use to add stats on it?
"
ichy0209 wrote:
Sorry for the noob question. I just got my lethal pride timeless jewel. What do I use to add stats on it?

Put it on a jewel socket on your tree, it will add new stat to your tree, try it out you will understand fast.
I have been playing this build for a few weeks myself and i am struggling to get the mana reserve to allow me to use Skitterbots and Haste..... Any ideas why im having this issue? I am also working on another ring with -9 total mana cost to non-channeling skills.

Help!

Last edited by Rhodriic on Nov 20, 2020, 5:33:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info