[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, Ive got a nice amount of exalteds and Im willing to start a new build coz mine went all far it could go.

I've seen the prices of the expensive items on this build, and I could just afford the weapon, which is 1 mirror, and then I would be out of budget XD

Im which items should I prioritize the investment of those exalteds if you were me?

Got like 540 ex right now

Thanks guys!

540ex is a very good budget for this build. just go for a 550/600 pdps sword with 1.9+ attack speed and 6+ crit. it will cost anywhere from 40-150ex (if it has crit multi explicit, it will be expensive) and use the other 450-500ex to get the other gear :D. get all core equipments first, then if u got exalts left, go for watcher's eye with 2 additional impales and 25% impale chance and also awa multistrike.

Edit: I actually got this sword for sale for 120ex if u ever wanted it (577 pdps). it has 38% crit multi explicit which is better than the 25%a jewelled foil has, and also 475 accuracy as Implicit which is insanely good for this build as it can make it easier to find other good jewelries without investing much into accuracy. U can just msg me ingame if u ever wanted to get it.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 13, 2020, 4:28:04 PM
Thank you very much! Yep, I think i will do that.

Which would be the best way to craft the jewelled foil in case I want to do a few tries crafting?
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Thank you very much! Yep, I think i will do that.

Which would be the best way to craft the jewelled foil in case I want to do a few tries crafting?

tbh, personally, I wouldn't ever try crafting swords again after what happened to me early this league (wasted ~60ex+ trying to craft a +550pdps foil) and still failed. it's all rng though, u can craft it with way less or with way more. if u love gambling, then go for it :D if u don't, then just buy one.
I haven't been on for a while and pretty much min maxed the build. Not entirely, but anymore upgrades are gonna be very very expensive.

Willing to sell entire build for decent off (doesn't have to be insane offer)
Comes with Headhunter =) + more items with like 40+ ex price tag.

https://pastebin.com/Cp0JjA3A

Also. Blazer780 by far and a way the best build i have played in a very long time. Going to play this next league if it doesn't get busted.

Hello guys,

this is my gear.

What should I upgrade first?

Hit chance is 100%, impale chance 100%.

Is my weapon good for this build?
Would a paradoxical improve my dps a lot or the gain would be marginal (I am referring to the 200+dps with impale mod)
"
Shockalot wrote:
I haven't been on for a while and pretty much min maxed the build. Not entirely, but anymore upgrades are gonna be very very expensive.

Willing to sell entire build for decent off (doesn't have to be insane offer)
Comes with Headhunter =) + more items with like 40+ ex price tag.

https://pastebin.com/Cp0JjA3A

Also. Blazer780 by far and a way the best build i have played in a very long time. Going to play this next league if it doesn't get busted.

glad u had fun. and best of luck on your sale bud!
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 14, 2020, 4:26:01 PM
"
Luciferoxx wrote:

Hello guys,

this is my gear.

What should I upgrade first?

Hit chance is 100%, impale chance 100%.

Is my weapon good for this build?
Would a paradoxical improve my dps a lot or the gain would be marginal (I am referring to the 200+dps with impale mod)

yes a paradoxica with 200pdps, 1.5 attack speed, 18+ impale chance would improve dps by a good margin. u can always test on PoB and check though. don't forget that if u use para with impale, it will grant u 5 more points on tree to spend as u will remove swift skewering. u have good accuracy on that ring and u can actually upgrade to aul's uprising setup and replace that amulet. it will be a HUGE dps gain. but make sure to check all the changes done to the tree/gems if u will make that final setup.
Getting tired of carrion golems and thinking of switching to this build, can I build a decent version of this with 55ex or should I save up more?
Hi guys, would anyone care to look at my build please? Seems to have a high average damage but seems like I need to push my impale chance? Currently sitting at 44% but not exactly sure how to approach improving this build. Thanks in advanced https://pastebin.com/iq5zL5xs

Lethal Pride has 40% increased melee damage and 10% effect of fortify.
I will most likely upgrade the ring for crazy flat dmg.

Im new to the forums so not sure how to post item images.
Last edited by nastygrim on Nov 15, 2020, 9:41:14 AM
"
Getting tired of carrion golems and thinking of switching to this build, can I build a decent version of this with 55ex or should I save up more?

55ex will be enough to get the build started as flicker and get the core items like ryslatha's coil, the shield, the gloves, replica farrul's fur, Unnatural instinct, and some other decent rares but don't expect super high dps with that budget, I would say around 5-7M dps or so depend of what u will be able to get with this budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info