[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

[/quote]
yea that's really nice. But I think forceful skewering is agood to have even if u have 100% impale chance, mainly for more impale effect and 15% phys damage penetration (which doesn't get calculated in PoB). but u can check in Pob if it's any better than any other clusters u r using. [/quote]

Yes, i tested in game and it slapped the boss even faster :D

This is based on your bladestorm variant and added some minor changes, dps is sick while remained tanky, one of the best build for duelist i can say.

https://pastebin.com/jYQY8J26

"
attronach wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
I really like unnatural instinct and thread of hope combo, it allows my build to anoint cleansed thoughts to cap chaos res, but also able to do 79% block unbuff, get swift skewering, panopticon and testudo and save 10 points.

100% impale chance, no need watcher eye imaple chance and weapon mod.

/quote]
yea that's really nice. But I think forceful skewering is agood to have even if u have 100% impale chance, mainly for more impale effect and 15% phys damage penetration (which doesn't get calculated in PoB). but u can check in Pob if it's any better than any other clusters u r using.

Is this good even for Cyclone build?

I tried cyclone, the answer is definitely yes, with thread of hope route, it saves at least 10 passive points for extra boost.

i finally switched (it's actually just mana craft on rings and Splash and Multistrike gems and another jewell in tree, nice) to Flicker from Cyclone to test it.

And i have two questions.
Is it normal when sometimes my character stops for a brief moment after killing a bunch of mobs (like couple packs)? I see that it is Flicker cooldown, and it is not a big deal i just press and hold ability again until next stop, just curious. I have 6 Frenzy chargers and no 'Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy' or 'additional range' on gloves if it's important.

Also do i need to switch any gems in 6-link for conquerors/Sirus?
Last edited by Rexawl on Nov 13, 2020, 1:01:04 PM
"
Rexawl wrote:

Is it normal when sometimes my character stops for a brief moment after killing a bunch of mobs (like couple packs)?

It's fine. You are gonna "lag behind" like this ALOT. My char is sometimes just standing still and the packs mobs are dying without (visual) reason, and then i'm teleporting few screens away. That's a 'feature" of this skill.
Hi, I have a question regarding 82% vs 79% block and chaos resistance.

I have capped chaos resistance with rare amulet, anoint cleansed thoughts, capped blk chance at 79%.

Would I get benefit if switch to the anvil for 82% blk, but chaos resistance become -11%

The anvil also grant life/mana gain on block, phys dmg reflection and nearly 500 armors.

so it has come down to 3% more blk chance vs 86 more chaos resistance
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 13, 2020, 1:58:51 PM
Hey guys, Ive got a nice amount of exalteds and Im willing to start a new build coz mine went all far it could go.

I've seen the prices of the expensive items on this build, and I could just afford the weapon, which is 1 mirror, and then I would be out of budget XD

Im which items should I prioritize the investment of those exalteds if you were me?

Got like 540 ex right now

Thanks guys!
Last edited by Warsong87 on Nov 13, 2020, 2:03:52 PM
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, Ive got a nice amount of exalteds and Im willing to start a new build coz mine went all far it could go.

I've seen the prices of the expensive items on this build, and I could just afford the weapon, which is 1 mirror, and then I would be out of budget XD

Im which items should I prioritize the investment of those exalteds if you were me?

Thanks guys!

If I have 540 ex right now, I will craft the best foil, glove and a pair of steel rings in game, will not waste a mirror on a over priced weapon.
"
Warsong87 wrote:

Thanks guys!

IF starting from zero, i would calculated how much it would cost to buy: Surrender, HH, abyssus, Replica Farrul's, Aul's amulet, Double impale eye, lethal pride, unnatural instinct, intuitive leap, bottled faith, lion's roar, Gloves with at least '+1 frenzy charge', something (ring/gloves/boots) with 'Cat Skill', then good rings with Assassin's mark and accuracy and phys damage.

You can buy Foil for 150ex right now with 596dps physical dps and it's more than enough. Better spend leftover money for chaos resistances.

I am currently running with all this but decent paradoxica and 2 things i would change: better weapon and i would min/max chaos res.

Build is so good that you can clear everything with decent paradoxica, i think mirror weapon should be the last thing to buy, even after chaos res.
I mean, sure you can always buy better boots, 100ex gloves and rings, but all they could potentially change is chaos res (if you don't have any) and maybe a little life.

But with mirror weapon and nothing else build just don't work.

It is my opinion only, i started building this build with 96 lvl character and 100 ex in my pocket. I upgraded from one to another, but core things i bought was shiled, chest, gloves, ruslatha's belt, rings, paradoxica and boots to cap resistances+movement speed and needed core jewells. I had corrupted amulet for 10 chaos up until i bought aul's but only after i bought double watcher's eye, bottled faith and HH. (And watcher's eye, faith and aul's boosted my damage and nothing else, but i was clearing everything without those 3 things just not that fast). Also i think HH should be in priority, skip ruslatha's, it changed so much for me.

Last edited by Rexawl on Nov 13, 2020, 3:55:30 PM
"
Rexawl wrote:
i finally switched (it's actually just mana craft on rings and Splash and Multistrike gems and another jewell in tree, nice) to Flicker from Cyclone to test it.

And i have two questions.
Is it normal when sometimes my character stops for a brief moment after killing a bunch of mobs (like couple packs)? I see that it is Flicker cooldown, and it is not a big deal i just press and hold ability again until next stop, just curious. I have 6 Frenzy chargers and no 'Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy' or 'additional range' on gloves if it's important.

Also do i need to switch any gems in 6-link for conquerors/Sirus?

as for your first question, CD has nothing to do with it as consuming frenzy charges bypasses flicker's cd anyway. did u check if u run out of frenzy charges or not? or maybe it's a desync problem ? make sure to use Lockstep network mode and not predictive.

as for your 2nd question, u don't really need to switch unless u need more dps, u can switch splash for ruthless/Close combat.
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Hi, I have a question regarding 82% vs 79% block and chaos resistance.

I have capped chaos resistance with rare amulet, anoint cleansed thoughts, capped blk chance at 79%.

Would I get benefit if switch to the anvil for 82% blk, but chaos resistance become -11%

The anvil also grant life/mana gain on block, phys dmg reflection and nearly 500 armors.

so it has come down to 3% more blk chance vs 86 more chaos resistance

NO don't do that. if u want to get block ever higher, u will need a godly rare amulet with good stats along with +2% max block. and u can also try corrupting the surrender for a chance to get +1% more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info