[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

/nvm ty
Last edited by RawPorky on Nov 11, 2020, 6:37:56 PM
Blazer,
Loving this build. I play as cyclone, best build I've played and I been playing for a long time. Absolutely destroying everything in game now, but know I have a lot of room to upgrade. When you get a min could you check out my character and let me know the next things I should upgrade? Would really appreciate it.
Thanks again for the build.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
i003 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

glad u like it, but ur setup isn't optimal yet, especially the flasks setup u r using :D

Ohh yeah I know. I'm still piecing it together slowly. Anything else jump out at you?

well, is your impale chance 100%? if not, u should use alt quality dread banner to make it 100%. I don't like some of the nodes u r taking on the tree such as gladiator's perseverance and Primal spirit. u should aim for Tribal fury (or get gloves with strike mod), aspect of the lynx, born to fight nodes instead. also, u r probably having huge mana issues cause u have no source of %phys damage leeched as mana at all... so I'm sure that u r running out of mana that's why u r using the mana flask. the mana gained on hit is used if u don't have x2 -9 mana cost, but u do, so I suggest replacing that jewel with %phys damage leeched as mana jewel with other good mods. another very important note is that I don't see any accuracy on ur gear AT ALL... so how is your hit chance? u must get it to 100% and this is not optional :D or dps and frenzy sustain will suffer greatly. u need at least 1 rare pieces with 570 accuracy and also allocate Acuity on tree or just get any combination of accuracy anywhere to get u to 100% hit chance.

Thanks for taking a look. Upgraded some gear and feels great. Had 100% hit chance without t1 accuracy roll but mana issue was fixed
"
i003 wrote:

Thanks for taking a look. Upgraded some gear and feels great. Had 100% hit chance without t1 accuracy roll but mana issue was fixed

good to know.
"
Jans321 wrote:
Blazer,
Loving this build. I play as cyclone, best build I've played and I been playing for a long time. Absolutely destroying everything in game now, but know I have a lot of room to upgrade. When you get a min could you check out my character and let me know the next things I should upgrade? Would really appreciate it.
Thanks again for the build.

get unnatural instinct asap and then a watcher's eye with 2 additional impales then Bottled faith.
Ty for taking a look )
nvm
Last edited by ShadovV666 on Nov 12, 2020, 9:50:52 AM
I really like unnatural instinct and thread of hope combo, it allows my build to anoint cleansed thoughts to cap chaos res, but also able to do 79% block unbuff, get swift skewering, panopticon and testudo and save 10 points.

100% impale chance, no need watcher eye imaple chance and weapon mod.

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 12, 2020, 4:08:59 PM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
I really like unnatural instinct and thread of hope combo, it allows my build to anoint cleansed thoughts to cap chaos res, but also able to do 79% block unbuff, get swift skewering, panopticon and testudo and save 10 points.

yea that's really nice. But I think forceful skewering is agood to have even if u have 100% impale chance, mainly for more impale effect and 15% phys damage penetration (which doesn't get calculated in PoB). but u can check in Pob if it's any better than any other clusters u r using.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 12, 2020, 5:47:55 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
realm9thfeb wrote:

yea that's really nice. But I think forceful skewering is agood to have even if u have 100% impale chance, mainly for more impale effect and 15% phys damage penetration (which doesn't get calculated in PoB). but u can check in Pob if it's any better than any other clusters u r using.

Is this good even for Cyclone build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info