[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Need help with passive tree for LETHAL PRIDE.

I've found one myself with those mods:

Is it worth to spend 3 passives for intimidate (when im not using awaken mele phys gem)?

Great build so far, but do you have any suggestion for me? I'm fairly new to POB and was only able to get my DPS to show 1.5m with headhunter? Also I am on standard.

TIA

Is 40% to Melee damage and 20% to Phys Damage good enough roll on Lethal Pride? No crit/life rolls there tho.

Or should i roll further?
Last edited by Prof549 on Nov 11, 2020, 12:57:39 PM
"
Zerkez wrote:
Hi could someone please help me i cant seem to sustain frenzy charges clearing t16 maps i do with ease but when i go to kill bosses i stop flickering around becuase i dont have frenzy charges and stand still for like 2-3 sec

Anyone got time to help me check what the problem is? ive got the exakt gear when it comes to uniques etc as the guide
please refer to the FaQ section and see how to sustain frenzy charges, u will find everything about it there.
"
buttcaake wrote:
Beat A8 Sirus yesterday with this build. finally for the first time. Once again, props to you sir for making such an awesome build. Will you be making more guides in the future or is this just a one time thing?

glad u r having fun buddy. and I'm not sure yet, probably will be making more next league if I came up with a new powerful build.
"
ILYILY wrote:
Need help with passive tree for LETHAL PRIDE.

I've found one myself with those mods:

Is it worth to spend 3 passives for intimidate (when im not using awaken mele phys gem)?

not really, that's not good enough bonuses by all means, I would suggest rerolling. if intemidate was somewhere else, might have been usable, but it's not really worth it like that.
"
DantesLegend wrote:
Great build so far, but do you have any suggestion for me? I'm fairly new to POB and was only able to get my DPS to show 1.5m with headhunter? Also I am on standard.

TIA

first of all, it's impossible to have just 1.5M dps with this gear, I assure you, it's at least 7-10M with such gear. u probably just didn't check anything in the configuration in your PoB. u can open my latest PoB and copy the exact same config from there, also activate all ur flasks in PoB. btw, u r probably missing so much accuracy and have a low hit chance, u need to fix that if u really wanna make this build work smoothly.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 11, 2020, 2:34:23 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
Is 40% to Melee damage and 20% to Phys Damage good enough roll on Lethal Pride? No crit/life rolls there tho.

Or should i roll further?

it's decent but not close to great/perfect. u can keep it and try rerolling another one incase u got any better. or u can just get a x2 crit multi jewel with attack speed and life. it will be great too. Transcendent flesh jewel works great too in that socket.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 11, 2020, 2:36:04 PM
I actually have 100% chance to hit with flicker and 97% chance for evade monster. Maybe i just need to figure out POB.

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
DantesLegend wrote:

TIA

first of all, it's impossible to have just 1.5M dps with this gear, I assure you, it's at least 7-10M with such gear. u probably just didn't check anything in the configuration in your PoB. u can open my latest PoB and copy the exact same config from there, also activate all ur flasks in PoB. btw, u r probably missing so much accuracy and have a low hit chance, u need to fix that if u really wanna make this build work smoothly.
Hello All,

I am currently trying out this build, I am unable to match the numbers of the build in terms of DPS, I am probable missing out something very important.

Someone would be kind enough to check on and advise me what is going on ?

Here is the pastebin : https://pastebin.com/0pyJn8sn

Thanks a lot in advance,

KRs'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info