[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
realm9thfeb wrote:
"
https://pastebin.com/KXV2iSbA

Any idea why dps is so low ?

1. not enough impale chance, you only have 80%
2. you need to learn how to setup your pob configuration, try to copy thread opener's config and add or remove any option to suit your build.
3.learn to read Calcs tab in pob, this is very important.

I know how to calculate i had to get to university so i quickly coppied it , well what can i do about the impale chance ? and still with everything ticked its not more than 4.5-5m dps
Thats wierd
Actually there are 2 issues right now , even tho i have less duaration 20/20 , anomalous flicker and the pob i still run out of frenzies in single target (i dont click flicker i've played it before)

And the second is , i need to have 3r3g in farrul to replace close combat with melee splash? and remove a couple of points to get 100% impale chance , but even then with everything ticked its 9.5m dps . during combat this falls drastically to 1. something M
"
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
"
https://pastebin.com/KXV2iSbA

Any idea why dps is so low ?

1. not enough impale chance, you only have 80%
2. you need to learn how to setup your pob configuration, try to copy thread opener's config and add or remove any option to suit your build.
3.learn to read Calcs tab in pob, this is very important.

I know how to calculate i had to get to university so i quickly coppied it , well what can i do about the impale chance ? and still with everything ticked its not more than 4.5-5m dps
Thats wierd

check FaQ section for how to gain more dps and also ways to get 100% impale chance. it's all there buddy. and u MUST use a diamond flask btw. it's not optional flask for the build.. it's core. use it instead of Basalt for now unless u want more tankiness and don't mind losing much dps. your watcher's eye isn't optimal. 2 additional impales mod is the core mod on a watcher's eye. and to get ez 100% chance, pick swift skewering cluster on tree taking the left path. you also didn't pick tribal fury on tree nor strike mod on gloves... so u r mainly relying on melee splash for clear which is fine but with +1 additional target for strike hits makes a big difference. those are the most important lacking things I can see right now. if you want even more notes of your setup, just refer to the FaQ section and read it well and see if u lack anything from there; as it literary has everything about the build and how to make it better/work.
"
Actually there are 2 issues right now , even tho i have less duaration 20/20 , anomalous flicker and the pob i still run out of frenzies in single target (i dont click flicker i've played it before)

And the second is , i need to have 3r3g in farrul to replace close combat with melee splash? and remove a couple of points to get 100% impale chance , but even then with everything ticked its 9.5m dps . during combat this falls drastically to 1. something M

NO if you don't have white sockets on your farrul's then just replace melee splash for ruthless/fortify (same colors) till u be able to get one with white colors. and u should ideally have 5-6 frenzy charges if u r not running awakened multistrike and also try using Swift affliction on the piece that has aspect of the cat along with less duration.

and I've played this build ranging from trash gear to god-tier gear and I can say that dps with trash gear can start at 2M dps and can go up to 60M dps with close combat with around ~700-1000ex of investment and up to 85M+ dps with ~3 mirrors investment and possibly can break the 100M mark with ~6+ mirrors of investment. (economy is very variable from league to league. last league it was possible to reach ~45M DPS mark with close combat with only 250-300ex of investment cause crafting was a piece of cake) also keep in mind that these are estimated values as u can get some items much cheaper if you are lucky. (I know this isn't really related to what you are asking but thought I would just let you know what u can get for what you invest) you can probably get higher dps than what u have now with couple of few fixes here and there.

So, What I'm saying here, is that upgrading every piece counts for the sake of getting higher dps. this includes awaw gems, flasks, weap, helm with perfect rolls and enchant, Godly gloves with many dps mods like +1 frenzy, flat phys, attack speed, strike mod(for clear), aspect, and Life; good rings, going for aul's uprising setup, good jewels, good boots with tailwind if possible and many more. just so much potential coming from more investment. so it's all depending on how much you put into it. usually with ~100-150ex worth of investment u should be able to get around 7-12M dps with melee splash. if those exalts are spent in the right place, probably even more (not sure)
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 6, 2020, 2:25:13 PM
I just started my rolling into this build and everything goes pretty smooth, the only thing is that i have 72% block chance instead of 78% of your build with everything turned off in configuration (still manage to get 79% with enough blocks in last 10 seconds). I dont have all the items needed for build yet, but im pretty sure I have everything with block chance. Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/QAKcWeiM.
Oh i dont have unnatural instinct, nevermind. Im blind as it seems :D. Anyway great build and so much fun :P
Last edited by krycha156 on Nov 6, 2020, 4:11:06 PM
"
krycha156 wrote:
I just started my rolling into this build and everything goes pretty smooth, the only thing is that i have 72% block chance instead of 78% of your build with everything turned off in configuration (still manage to get 79% with enough blocks in last 10 seconds). I dont have all the items needed for build yet, but im pretty sure I have everything with block chance. Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/QAKcWeiM.
Oh i dont have unnatural instinct, nevermind. Im blind as it seems :D. Anyway great build and so much fun :P
yes was about to mention UI but u found it out urself lol
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 6, 2020, 5:38:52 PM
I have a question regarding the latest build, the one using unnatural instinct jewel, how did you spec it? Selected different ascendancy and then put the jewel there? As currently I cannot go to this path when ascendancy is up.
"
CalDae wrote:
I have a question regarding the latest build, the one using unnatural instinct jewel, how did you spec it? Selected different ascendancy and then put the jewel there? As currently I cannot go to this path when ascendancy is up.

You can shrink the ascendancy circle by clicking the arrow at the bottom, right above the blue circle highlighting your total intelligence.
Last edited by Ludafish on Nov 6, 2020, 10:55:41 PM
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
CalDae wrote:

You can shrink the ascendancy circle by clicking the arrow at the bottom, right above the blue circle highlighting your total intelligence.

EpicFacePalm... thank you :)
"
CalDae wrote:

what are u talking about? UI is a mandatory jewel for the build and all versions of the build use it anyway except budget/starter versions. and if you mean that the ascendancy window is blocking it, you can hide the whole ascendancy circle from a little arrow beneath it if you look carefully, so that u can allocate the points u want.
edit: nvm xD I see others have answered you already lol.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 6, 2020, 11:52:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info