[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Dheim wrote:
Out of curiosity, is a Replica Farrul's Fur necessary, or can the original Farrul's Fur work as well? Is the extra 2 seconds to Cat's Agility mandatory to make this work?

both farrul's fur work great. but replica is a bit better for min-maxing/durability. and no... the 2secs to cat's agility doesn't matter much at all... it's the onslaught that makes up for the power charges from original and the permanent endurance charges that makes it better.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 5, 2020, 2:55:36 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Dheim wrote:
Out of curiosity, is a Replica Farrul's Fur necessary, or can the original Farrul's Fur work as well? Is the extra 2 seconds to Cat's Agility mandatory to make this work?

both farrul's fur work great. but replica is a bit better for min-maxing/durability. and no... the 2secs to cat's agility doesn't matter much at all... it's the onslaught that makes up for the power charges from original and the permanent endurance charges that makes it better.

I completely missed that the other difference was the Endurance charges. Thank you!
Is the passive skill trees for 95 level ? i feel like its more than 95. or i am missing some passive points somewhere
"
Opos61 wrote:
Is the passive skill trees for 95 level ? i feel like its more than 95. or i am missing some passive points somewhere

yes passive is for 95. level required is written above in Pob anyway so u can make sure there. just hover over the points spent in the top of the tree in Pob and it will tell u the level required.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 5, 2020, 4:00:27 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Opos61 wrote:

yes passive is for 95. level required is written above in Pob anyway so u can make sure there. just hover over the points spent in the top of the tree in Pob and it will tell u the level required.

when i hover over the points on this one https://justpaste.it/7ja9e it says required level 97. is that 97 indeed ? or my pob s broken
"
Opos61 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Opos61 wrote:

when i hover over the points on this one https://justpaste.it/7ja9e it says required level 97. is that 97 indeed ? or my pob s broken

yes, last one is 97. I was level 97 when I was using the latest setup. probably this is the only setup with lvl 97 required. you can do it on 95 just fine though.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 5, 2020, 4:59:58 PM
Do you have a link to the skill tree instead? I'm not sure how to use the paste bin thing. all i see is a bunch of jargon.
Hi,

I have farrul's fur and using the following setup to generate all charges and onslaught

1.abyss jewel for onslaught
2.Farrul's fur aspect of the cat for frenzy and power charge.
3.leap slam with endurance on melee stun for endurance charge.

With this setup, I can't always generate endurance charge on boss fight as they are harder to get stunned, onslaught have chance for downtime during mapping and it won't be available for boss fight as it is "chance to gain onslaught on kill"

Now I have swapped to replica farrul's fur, I can still obtain all 3 charges and replace abyss jewel slot for other useful jewel.

1.replica farrul's fur generate unlimited onslaught,endurance and frenzy charge.

2.leap slam with power charge on crits, this is simply much easier to gain power charge on crit than never gonna stun.

3.+2 sec to cat's agility

Replica version is crucial for boss fight, but difference not so significant on mapping, it is a tankier upgrade for my case as I can't get both blind and onsalught at the same time, extra accuracy rating is needed to hit 100% hit chance. But the extra up time for all charges and evade chance is worth the extra 10~15ex in end game.

Again I think it is not a mandatory upgrade to enjoy the build, it's for those who want to min max only.

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 6, 2020, 5:35:30 AM
Hello, is this build able to facetank at least one part of Sirus beam in case of any mistake? Also is cyclone or flicker strike better?
Last edited by krycha156 on Nov 6, 2020, 5:11:38 AM
"
krycha156 wrote:
Hello, is this build able to facetank at least one part of Sirus beam in case of any mistake? Also is cyclone or flicker strike better?

To be honest it's kind of random, I have tested and blocked 4 out of 5 die beam without taken any damage, but sometime it can one shot me Q>Q

Maybe because the 79% block chance gives me russian roulette for 1/5 chance to die...lol

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 6, 2020, 5:32:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info