[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

https://pastebin.com/KXV2iSbA

Any idea why dps is so low ?
"
https://pastebin.com/KXV2iSbA

Any idea why dps is so low ?

1. not enough impale chance, you only have 80%
2. you need to learn how to setup your pob configuration, try to copy thread opener's config and add or remove any option to suit your build.
3.learn to read Calcs tab in pob, this is very important.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 6, 2020, 7:13:47 AM
"
krycha156 wrote:
Hello, is this build able to facetank at least one part of Sirus beam in case of any mistake? Also is cyclone or flicker strike better?

Yeah, sometimes. Or at least not insta kill. I have -45% chaos and there were a couple of times where i took it on my face and survived. I guess with chaos res cap you can take more of his load...

But overall sirus is actually not that hard once you know what to do. 3-rd time i killed him after 2 beer bottles just facerolling.

Also this build is very tanky. Only on maps with reduced chance to block i use health flask constantly. Other than that - one button=kill all (especially with HH).

I play cyclone and i think it's smoother but slower. But i like this playstyle.
I think damage is pretty similar on both versions. Also cyclone can be 0 cast cost.
Last edited by Rexawl on Nov 6, 2020, 7:46:04 AM
"
Do you have a link to the skill tree instead? I'm not sure how to use the paste bin thing. all i see is a bunch of jargon.

there are many versions of the build... so there are many trees lol. to use pastebins, all you have to do is download Community fork Path of Building and open it, click on new, then Import/export build, then Import from pastebin, then just paste the pastebin link there and click Import. Link to PoB fork is in the Pastebin section in the guide.
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Hi,

I have farrul's fur and using the following setup to generate all charges and onslaught

1.abyss jewel for onslaught
2.Farrul's fur aspect of the cat for frenzy and power charge.
3.leap slam with endurance on melee stun for endurance charge.

With this setup, I can't always generate endurance charge on boss fight as they are harder to get stunned, onslaught have chance for downtime during mapping and it won't be available for boss fight as it is "chance to gain onslaught on kill"

Now I have swapped to replica farrul's fur, I can still obtain all 3 charges and replace abyss jewel slot for other useful jewel.

1.replica farrul's fur generate unlimited onslaught,endurance and frenzy charge.

2.leap slam with power charge on crits, this is simply much easier to gain power charge on crit than never gonna stun.

3.+2 sec to cat's agility

Replica version is crucial for boss fight, but difference not so significant on mapping, it is a tankier upgrade for my case as I can't get both blind and onsalught at the same time, extra accuracy rating is needed to hit 100% hit chance. But the extra up time for all charges and evade chance is worth the extra 10~15ex in end game.

Again I think it is not a mandatory upgrade to enjoy the build, it's for those who want to min max only.

keep in mind, that if u kept on using sand stance in boss fights, u will have a bit less dps but perma blind... so you don't really need the blind on hit.
"
krycha156 wrote:
Hello, is this build able to facetank at least one part of Sirus beam in case of any mistake? Also is cyclone or flicker strike better?

lol part? it's able to tank all of sirus attacks and full beams :D. even the maze attack 79% of the times.... only things that are impossible to facetank in sirus fight is the small chaos DoT he puts on ground and the stroms.

and cyclone is a more stable bosser but much slower and a bit weaker than flicker for bosses. it's just that u can control your positioning more with cyclone.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 6, 2020, 9:11:09 AM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
"
krycha156 wrote:

To be honest it's kind of random, I have tested and blocked 4 out of 5 die beam without taken any damage, but sometime it can one shot me Q>Q

Maybe because the 79% block chance gives me russian roulette for 1/5 chance to die...lol

I never once in my life got oneshot by a beam and I killed sirus above 100 times in the last 5 months with my build. just make sure to have 75+ chaos res if u you wanna facetank it. and at least 78% block in H/O and 4.8k+ life just to be safe.
"
Rexawl wrote:
"
krycha156 wrote:

Yeah, sometimes. Or at least not insta kill. I have -45% chaos and there were a couple of times where i took it on my face and survived. I guess with chaos res cap you can take more of his load...

But overall sirus is actually not that hard once you know what to do. 3-rd time i killed him after 2 beer bottles just facerolling.

Also this build is very tanky. Only on maps with reduced chance to block i use health flask constantly. Other than that - one button=kill all (especially with HH).

I play cyclone and i think it's smoother but slower. But i like this playstyle.
I think damage is pretty similar on both versions. Also cyclone can be 0 cast cost.

u can face tank all sirus hits with 75% chaos res except the storms and the small chaos dots he leaves on the ground. and cyclone dps = flicker dps with 5L (melee splash on) but flicker dps is extremely superior if u will switch melee splash with close combat. it will be ~60% more dps. cyclone is still the more stable option for bosses though.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 6, 2020, 9:13:57 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Hi,

I have farrul's fur and using the following setup to generate all charges and onslaught

With this setup, I can't always generate endurance charge on boss fight as they are harder to get stunned, onslaught have chance for downtime during mapping and it won't be available for boss fight as it is "chance to gain onslaught on kill"

Now I have swapped to replica farrul's fur, I can still obtain all 3 charges and replace abyss jewel slot for other useful jewel.

1.replica farrul's fur generate unlimited onslaught,endurance and frenzy charge.

2.leap slam with power charge on crits, this is simply much easier to gain power charge on crit than never gonna stun.

Replica version is crucial for boss fight, but difference not so significant on mapping, it is a tankier upgrade for my case as I can't get both blind and onsalught at the same time, extra accuracy rating is needed to hit 100% hit chance. But the extra up time for all charges and evade chance is worth the extra 10~15ex in end game.

Again I think it is not a mandatory upgrade to enjoy the build, it's for those who want to min max only.

keep in mind, that if u kept on using sand stance in boss fights, u will have a bit less dps but perma blind... so you don't really need the blind on hit.

Thanks for the info.
I am using blood stance and gain blind on hit from abyss jewel.
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the info.
I am using blood stance and gain blind on hit from abyss jewel.

cool then np at all. but make sure to use sand stance while mapping to proc Arena challenger ascendancy and then switch to blood stance at bosses. (probably u know that already but it's just a reminder)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info