[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Tested bladestorm, perforate, lacerate and any physical attack gem is working without changing much of the tree, or no need to change at all is fully fine.

Only cyclone need to swap multistrike for infuse channeling

And flicker strike is like...em ~ you gotta be super rich to make it work, and I think when league has come to almost 2 months now, market is almost dead, lacked craft materials, player based has dropped to 30k from 90~120k last month.

I serious recommended for those who have just started or if you do not have 300 exalted orb in stash, skip flicker strike is a wise choice, there are tons of skill can make it work.

"
mmmariush wrote:
Good morning, would someone please share the pastebin with budget-ish skill tree? The guide itself is quite confusing and I see the pastebins just for the final version which are way over my capability, as I'm on a console.

Thank you.

u can find the budget and mid-budget version in the pastebin section not the 3.12 gear section.
This build is ultra tanky against any spell, attack hit if you have follow everything right, and I think thread opener has done a great job to put on so much details in top page, read FAQ and everything is there.

For those who are dying frequently, it's either

1. you killed by physical reflect mod
2. you killed by damage over time

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Nov 7, 2020, 10:45:30 AM
"
Mekrat wrote:
Mhm. Maybe I did something wrong but when I activate tailwind nothing happen in pob :P

Ok I think its calculated after I check the box crit recently. Ni extra need for activating tailwind extra.

then it's probably pre-activated when u just put the boots in PoB. it's simply really, just see if the boots grants u more dps, if so, then tailwind is already active without selecting it.
"
Zypherlol wrote:
You suggest that buying a paradoxica would be better than this one? Also, i've swapped to inspired learning, im having problems reaching 78-79% block cap in hideout, i literally have anything i could grab block regarded.

Here is an updated POB:

https://pastebin.com/vMEdkbiP

Unnatural instinct is the most important jewel in the build and it's used to grant 6% more block, 18% to all ele res, some dps. if you feel like you are missing dps/durability, you can always take a look at the FaQ section and see the 2 questions about both dps and tankiness, you will find every single tip/info to make your setup better regarding these 2 aspects. see what u r missing from there.
"
ShadovV666 wrote:
My flicker sometimes just stops at boss fights.. can some1 tell me if this is a bug?

i got 100%hit rate
4 frenzy charges
gloves with aspect of the can and less duration socketed into it

u need to know why does it stop? are u running out of frenzy charges? is it mana issue? if u running out of frenzies, then it's probably cause 4 charges are not enough while not using awa multistrike. so u will need to get to 5/6 charges and also use swift affliction along side less duration support to further lower the aspect duration.
"
krycha156 wrote:
Which endgame pastebin should I use? The one in current gear, the one in Pastebin? Also Links to buy the high end gear are different than these in pastbins (I noticed differences in flasks and jewels)

the links to buy high-end gear are old from harvest and they still work but for old versions of the build (which also work just fine but there is better now)
so you should pick whatever version u can afford from the 3.12 gear section. I recommend one of the latest 2 if you have the budget for it.
"
buttcaake wrote:
Looking at the newest video, I'm guessing you don't use normal Haste. Just vaal haste when fighting bosses? I guess it's not that useful if we're fighting a boss like Sirus right? Since we wont have any souls. Just switched to 7 aura setup. Is there anything important I should know?

yes, I only use haste for its vaal buff. and no, against sirus it's not useful, but it is in maps/100% delirium maps. and nothing really important to know about the 7-aura setup, just make sure to make ur tree like the one in the aul's upirising setup, and also make sure u r still maintaining 100% hit chance and have no mana issues. that's all
Someone has already probably said this but. Anyone who has mana problems can try using an enduring mana flask till they can get the other required stuff.
https://youtu.be/tA4p-506B00

Can someone tell me what's happening here. I'm getting one shot a lot. Have 79% block. 4.1k life. Am i still very squishy. Do i need more life. Or is the burst damage just going through the block?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info