[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Good morning, would someone please share the pastebin with budget-ish skill tree? The guide itself is quite confusing and I see the pastebins just for the final version which are way over my capability, as I'm on a console.

Thank you.
Mhm. Maybe I did something wrong but when I activate tailwind nothing happen in pob :P

Ok I think its calculated after I check the box crit recently. Ni extra need for activating tailwind extra.
Last edited by Mekrat on Nov 7, 2020, 8:01:20 AM
I have done most of the things the build implied, i m struggling with the talent tree explanation for the moment, but i feel like im dying like a rat even tho im res capped and got 66% chaos resists also.

Also the dps doesn't feel that good either for some reason.
Anyone care to take a look at my build and tell me what i am doing wrong please?

https://pastebin.com/Qswnp4sa

IGN: JohnnyPacate

Thanks alot

LE: Even a god dammned t15 map boss 1 shots me and im at 3.7k hp now with all resists capped including chaos
Last edited by Zypherlol on Nov 7, 2020, 7:19:37 AM
My flicker sometimes just stops at boss fights.. can some1 tell me if this is a bug?

i got 100%hit rate
4 frenzy charges
gloves with aspect of the can and less duration socketed into it
Which endgame pastebin should I use? The one in current gear, the one in Pastebin? Also Links to buy the high end gear are different than these in pastbins (I noticed differences in flasks and jewels)
"
ShadovV666 wrote:
My flicker sometimes just stops at boss fights.. can some1 tell me if this is a bug?

i got 100%hit rate
4 frenzy charges
gloves with aspect of the can and less duration socketed into it

Maybe you are running out of mana. Try to craft at least a second item with -9 mana cost for non-channel.

And 4 frenzys could be not enough. Test it with 5 (anoint one can solve that issue)
Last edited by Mekrat on Nov 7, 2020, 7:25:09 AM
"
Zypherlol wrote:
I have done most of the things the build implied, i m struggling with the talent tree explanation for the moment, but i feel like im dying like a rat even tho im res capped and got 66% chaos resists also.

Also the dps doesn't feel that good either for some reason.
Anyone care to take a look at my build and tell me what i am doing wrong please?

https://pastebin.com/Qswnp4sa

IGN: JohnnyPacate

Thanks alot

LE: Even a god dammned t15 map boss 1 shots me and im at 3.7k hp now with all resists capped including chaos

Your block is not capped. Unnatural instinct is missing. Your inspired learning instead of intuitve leap sucks out 5 skill points you could use elsewhere.

And tbh 3,7 k life is really low.

Dps wise... your sword is not really good. You are missing the watchers eye with impale mod. Gloves could be swiched out for +1 frenzy / +1 strike skills to make points free on tree. Your abyssus has nearly absolute min rolls on crit multi.
Last edited by Mekrat on Nov 7, 2020, 7:28:19 AM
You suggest that buying a paradoxica would be better than this one? Also, i've swapped to inspired learning, im having problems reaching 78-79% block cap in hideout, i literally have anything i could grab block regarded.

Here is an updated POB:

https://pastebin.com/vMEdkbiP
Why inspiered learning?
Looking at the newest video, I'm guessing you don't use normal Haste. Just vaal haste when fighting bosses? I guess it's not that useful if we're fighting a boss like Sirus right? Since we wont have any souls. Just switched to 7 aura setup. Is there anything important I should know?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info