[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat wrote:
Would we really benefit from 2 or 3 % additional block chance?

Maybe I can get my hands on a good amulett (int base, that allow me to use enlighten lvl 4 and set precision on lvl 3 for more crit / accuracy)

t2 flat phys
t3 global crit
t1 life
2% inc life
phys leeched as mana
+2 max block
free suffix for my needed cold / chaos combo

After that I just need a corrupted surrender ^^

yes it would surely make a difference. so you can aim for it if you want. I prefer aul's setup as my final setup though lol.
Well I suppose I just have to try it out. Main concern with the build is the point where I put one portion of currency like 100-200 ex and I will not be satisfied/die often and next upgrades to push the build further will consume not dozens, but hundres of exalts (300 is okey in long-term, 1000 is out of my range in any case).

About the Sirius - I know the fight quite well so if i only dodge shit on the screen and do proper dps in the meanwhile I can manage it. I'm more interested of semi-op 80% delirious map, not necessarily with all the beyonds and unique watchstones stuff. This is the point where I'm kinda blocked with my char so I want to push it there. Simulacrum status on budget 100-150 ex would be nice to know too :D

Thanks to the author for quick reply and I hope someone else will bring up the subject how the build is doing these days and reassure my concerns :)
Last edited by VVrzask on Oct 31, 2020, 8:02:24 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

Maybe I can get my hands on a good amulett (int base, that allow me to use enlighten lvl 4 and set precision on lvl 3 for more crit / accuracy)

t2 flat phys
t3 global crit
t1 life
2% inc life
phys leeched as mana
+2 max block

yes it would surely make a difference. so you can aim for it if you want. I prefer aul's setup as my final setup though lol.

I mean at that point of min maxing I have to decide in which direction I want go. I was playing your build with fortify so more tanky than with brutality. And I use +1 endurance charge on boots so 5 in total atm. I will go for more block and try how good it feels. The dmg is sick at that point even without a crafted foil.

And maybe its better for xping in heist or other staff with 82% block cap. I guess that is the max block chance we can get. Unless you want use the uniqe the anivl which is total useless^^
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 31, 2020, 8:13:13 AM
I have a quick question about Paradoxica also. I'm at work and friend sniped for me 192 pdps, atk spd and impale but only 14% (price was almost half than next one though). I think I've read somewhere that 17-18% is best but is it mandatory for build working? Thanks for reply !
hhmmm i just crafted this for the build and im in between selling them and buying a headhunter or using them, i already have similar gloves with no chaos and life tho... i dont even know how much they would be worth there's not a single one close to that on the market!
These are really sick gloves.

I would keep them instead of selling them. Its t1 life and t2 chaos? And open suffix. Really nice gloves.
"
VVrzask wrote:
I have a quick question about Paradoxica also. I'm at work and friend sniped for me 192 pdps, atk spd and impale but only 14% (price was almost half than next one though). I think I've read somewhere that 17-18% is best but is it mandatory for build working? Thanks for reply !

18% if you dont have an watchers eye with impale chance.

So how it will work if I don't have 18%? Is it useless now and should be put on market ? Maybe I can get this 4% somewhere in tree and waste one point till I get foil? There is one for 30 ex with 18% and next is 45... Double mod watcher is 100 ex. FFS -.-
Last edited by VVrzask on Oct 31, 2020, 9:37:58 AM
"
VVrzask wrote:
Well I suppose I just have to try it out. Main concern with the build is the point where I put one portion of currency like 100-200 ex and I will not be satisfied/die often and next upgrades to push the build further will consume not dozens, but hundres of exalts (300 is okey in long-term, 1000 is out of my range in any case).

About the Sirius - I know the fight quite well so if i only dodge shit on the screen and do proper dps in the meanwhile I can manage it. I'm more interested of semi-op 80% delirious map, not necessarily with all the beyonds and unique watchstones stuff. This is the point where I'm kinda blocked with my char so I want to push it there. Simulacrum status on budget 100-150 ex would be nice to know too :D

Thanks to the author for quick reply and I hope someone else will bring up the subject how the build is doing these days and reassure my concerns :)

without chaos res, build would be able to tank all hits in sirus fights except the chaos DoT he leaves on the ground and the storms. with max chaos res, u still won't be able to tank these 2 but u will have more time to at least get out of them.

I didn't try 80-100% deli maps and simu on 100ex budget, but with my last 3 setups (versions) of the build, I was capable of doing T16-19 100% Deli and simu just fine, 95% deathless. T18-19 100% deli, u might die once or twice occasionally depending on maps mods.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

t2 flat phys
t3 global crit
t1 life
2% inc life
phys leeched as mana
+2 max block

I mean at that point of min maxing I have to decide in which direction I want go. I was playing your build with fortify so more tanky than with brutality. And I use +1 endurance charge on boots so 5 in total atm. I will go for more block and try how good it feels. The dmg is sick at that point even without a crafted foil.

And maybe its better for xping in heist or other staff with 82% block cap. I guess that is the max block chance we can get. Unless you want use the uniqe the anivl which is total useless^^

yes. that's the max block u can get. and with my last 3 setups (without 82% block), I did tons of heists ilvl83 all deathless. maybe 1 death only in which I was reckless and jumped into the Degan trap room and died lol.

I usually lose exp only in Uber elder fight very occasionally or HoGM once every 15-20 maps or something. Or when I try to do T19 100% deli with many damage mods lol
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 31, 2020, 9:48:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info