[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
kilitwithfire wrote:
How do you guys feel about divergent dread banner, can;t find it in poe fork? What cluster of impale on tree should i remove?

Its just 5% impale chance..
25% at 20% quality

Never mind i see it now lol
Last edited by kilitwithfire on Oct 30, 2020, 3:40:05 PM
My total net regen and net life regen are at -76 and -94. What are these and what do i do to improve these. Right now Im aiming to get the unique amulet. Should i hold off on that and try to fix this. I feel like this is a huge problem lmao
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
lol, I mean u didn't really run out of charges, or I wasn't paying much attention.

This time, yes. And it's with 6 charges. And with 5 - it'd be much worse. I don't think anyone would normally play this build with 6 charges, unless they are forced, like me.

Anyway, time to drop this topic. But you should really point out in your guide that when you are switching from leveling gear to ANYTHING beyond that - you'd need 100ex investment, or it'd be a pain in the rear.)

I was at 6 charges before I sell my build. +1 from gloves, +1 from tree , +1 from anoint and it was crazy smooth with 61M dps single target using close combat :D
and it's known already that to switch, u will need ~80ex minimum for flicker to work.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 30, 2020, 6:38:38 PM
"
what do you suggest for next upgrade?

- weapon i need to research how to craft one
- Aul amulet ? whats requirement to go there ?
-steel rings
-awakened multistrike

i am still not sure where to go first or is there more important upgrades before?

Biggest dps boost would be weapon, then watcher's eye with 2 additional impales, then bottled faith. those 3 can take ur dps to the next level. then comes after then anything else.
"
buttcaake wrote:
My total net regen and net life regen are at -76 and -94. What are these and what do i do to improve these. Right now Im aiming to get the unique amulet. Should i hold off on that and try to fix this. I feel like this is a huge problem lmao

it's because of Blood rage, but u sustain life easily with life leech though, so it doesn't matter. and no, it's not a huge problem. u should have ~1k life leech anyway, so u would be fine with blood rage on. and if u will aim for aul's uprising with pride reserves no mana, make sure u will be able to sustain everything else without a rare amulet like:
-mana
-resistances
- hit chance
- will get another enlighten level 4 to make the 7 aura setup work
- u will also have to pick champion of the cause in your tree.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:

it's because of Blood rage, but u sustain life easily with life leech though, so it doesn't matter. and no, it's not a huge problem. u should have ~1k life leech anyway, so u would be fine with blood rage on. and if u will aim for aul's uprising with pride reserves no mana, make sure u will be able to sustain everything else without a rare amulet like:
-mana
-resistances
- hit chance

Oh right. I guess not yet time to upgrade amulet. Should upgrade other gear.

Got gloves with strike skills target 1 additional enemy. This combined with the one in passive tree makes for great map clearing with close combat instead of melee splash that is. Would you recommend to keep it this way tho. Is it not necessary or up to just preference.
edit: with melee splash, clear speed better i guess haha. ignore this part

Oh and right now the life regen doesnt cancel out blood rage so i lose life. Is that an issue i need to fix?
Last edited by buttcaake on Oct 30, 2020, 9:11:23 PM
I have my finger atm on a leathal pride with:

- 20% inc. phys
- 4% inc max. life
- 30% inc. melee crit chance
- 20% inc. phys (yea 2 times)

- 8% warcry speed sadly

Is it worth to keep it? Never used one on my melee builds. I would swtich out a crimson with:

- 3%inc atk speed
- 12% melee crit
- 5% inc max life
- 12% dmg with one handed weapons

Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 30, 2020, 7:27:56 PM
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:

-mana
-resistances
- hit chance

Oh right. I guess not yet time to upgrade amulet. Should upgrade other gear.

Got gloves with strike skills target 1 additional enemy. This combined with the one in passive tree makes for great map clearing with close combat instead of melee splash that is. Would you recommend to keep it this way tho. Is it not necessary or up to just preference.
edit: with melee splash, clear speed better i guess haha. ignore this part

Oh and right now the life regen doesnt cancel out blood rage so i lose life. Is that an issue i need to fix?

personally, I love clearing with at least 1 strike mod + melee splash. if u feel fine without melee splash and x2 strike mods, then u can keep it that way.

seems u don't understand how blood rage works :D u will keep losing life as long as blood rage is active, and it will reset its duration whenever u kill, so u will lose life but leech it back when u hit anything anyway.
"
Mekrat wrote:
I have my finger atm on a leathal pride with:

- 20% inc. phys
- 4% inc max. life
- 30% inc. melee crit chance
- 20% inc. phys (yea 2 times)

- 8% warcry speed sadly

Is it worth to keep it? Never used one on my melee builds. I would swtich out a crimson with:

- 3%inc atk speed
- 12% melee crit
- 5% inc max life
- 12% dmg with one handed weapons

yes this will surely be better than the one u r using, but u can get even better if u kept trying. although, this one will just do the job for now if u wanna keep it. u should add these bonuses to PoB though and compare with ur current jewel. and don't forget the ~52+ STR too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info