[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
VVrzask wrote:
I have a quick question about Paradoxica also. I'm at work and friend sniped for me 192 pdps, atk spd and impale but only 14% (price was almost half than next one though). I think I've read somewhere that 17-18% is best but is it mandatory for build working? Thanks for reply !

yes it is mandatory if u wanna remove the Swift skewering cluster from your tree to have 5 spare points. u can still remove it though with the para u got but u will have to get the alt quality dread banner that gives 5% more impale chance to make up for it. then u will be good to go!
"
hhmmm i just crafted this for the build and im in between selling them and buying a headhunter or using them, i already have similar gloves with no chaos and life tho... i dont even know how much they would be worth there's not a single one close to that on the market!

These are literary one of the BiS gloves in the entire game for the build! and with that open suffix u can either craft hybrid ele res/chaos res for ~45% chaos res total or leave it with attack speed. I would suggest not selling them at all if u r looking to min-max.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
VVrzask wrote:
I have a quick question about Paradoxica also. I'm at work and friend sniped for me 192 pdps, atk spd and impale but only 14% (price was almost half than next one though). I think I've read somewhere that 17-18% is best but is it mandatory for build working? Thanks for reply !

yes it is mandatory if u wanna remove the Swift skewering cluster from your tree to have 5 spare points. u can still remove it though with the para u got but u will have to get the alt quality dread banner that gives 5% more impale chance to make up for it. then u will be good to go!

Uff. I don't have 45 ex for that kind of paradoxica, its 1/3 of my budget :D If alternate quality Dread Banner will cover the thing, won't weaken the build and can be easily used till i get foil - I'll stick with it.

Btw, it's really a privilege to follow the build where author still gives support to players and do it so quickly. Respect dude.
Last edited by VVrzask on Oct 31, 2020, 10:11:04 AM
"
VVrzask wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
VVrzask wrote:

Uff. I don't have 45 ex for that kind of paradoxica, its 1/3 of my budget :D If alternate quality Dread Banner will cover the thing, won't weaken the build and can be easily used till i get foil - I'll stick with it.

Btw, it's really a privilege to follow the build where author still gives support to players and do it so quickly. Respect dude.

thanks man, wish u best of luck :D and u don't need any other upgrades to the weapon anytime soon if you did what I told you to cap your impale chance. focus on other upgrades.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 31, 2020, 12:13:43 PM
Great build on both offensive and defensive layer!

Thanks for the guide and I have chosen phantasmal bladestorm using your bladestorm variant, it is really fun that I could run both blood storm and sand storm at the same time ^^

As guide mentioned on first page clear stated that this build is super tanky in almost any situation but having trouble with damage over time, eg. traps in eternal labyrinth, degen ground.

I solved the infested valley chaos degen by having glory vanity/divine flesh method, anointed cleansed thoughts on amulet, capped all res max and chaos res at 80% and 90% physical reduction. I thought nearly nothing can kill me but the eternal labyrinth appalled me with almost instant kill with those rolling blades, circling fang blocks.

It can be done by playing carefully, but I want to find a better way to deal with it.

Question: self cast vaal molten shell vs vaal immortal call, which is all rounded better choice for this build?

vaal molten shell has two skills which grant 20% armor for molten shell, self cast it with movement, and boost huge armor for vaal version for boss fight, but it cannot mitigate damage over time, hence it is vulnerable to things in labyrinth.

vaal immortal call has two skills which grant *damage mitigation to dot, phy and elemental dmg,self cast with movement, and a more powerful vaal version for big fight.
But it consumed endurance charges for more phy reduction and duration, it works without endurance charge too.

Since this build already have huge amount of armor and it fears from damage over time, leap slam with endurance charge on stun is a free endurance charge generator, can we safely say that vaal immortal call is a better guard skill for this build?

Last edited by realm9thfeb on Oct 31, 2020, 1:29:02 PM
"
VVrzask wrote:
So how it will work if I don't have 18%? Is it useless now and should be put on market ? Maybe I can get this 4% somewhere in tree and waste one point till I get foil? There is one for 30 ex with 18% and next is 45... Double mod watcher is 100 ex. FFS -.-

If All you need is 4% Impale chance just swap out to the new alternate quality dread banner and that will put you at the 100% ( 5% from new dread banner)
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Ok. Finally crafted the base how I wanted it to continue now.

Perfect would be - lets be honest unrealistic - culling strike. Lets see what I can get ^^

Hey Blaze, I just crafted my new gloves and got an intuitive Leap jewel, it feels F’ing amazing walking around with seven frenzy charges, with just five frenzy’s i used to run out of charges all the time and stand there with my dick in my hand with seven and no awakened multi strike yet it feels perfect, not once have I run out yet.

Next on my list is probably switching to seven aura set up that is the cheapest upgrade next.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Great build on both offensive and defensive layer!

Thanks for the guide and I have chosen phantasmal bladestorm using your bladestorm variant, it is really fun that I could run both blood storm and sand storm at the same time ^^

As guide mentioned on first page clear stated that this build is super tanky in almost any situation but having trouble with damage over time, eg. traps in eternal labyrinth, degen ground.

I solved the infested valley chaos degen by having glory vanity/divine flesh method, anointed cleansed thoughts on amulet, capped all res max and chaos res at 80% and 90% physical reduction. I thought nearly nothing can kill me but the eternal labyrinth appalled me with almost instant kill with those rolling blades, circling fang blocks.

It can be done by playing carefully, but I want to find a better way to deal with it.

Question: self cast vaal molten shell vs vaal immortal call, which is all rounded better choice for this build?

vaal molten shell has two skills which grant 20% armor for molten shell, self cast it with movement, and boost huge armor for vaal version for boss fight, but it cannot mitigate damage over time, hence it is vulnerable to things in labyrinth.

vaal immortal call has two skills which grant *damage mitigation to dot, phy and elemental dmg,self cast with movement, and a more powerful vaal version for big fight.
But it consumed endurance charges for more phy reduction and duration, it works without endurance charge too.

Since this build already have huge amount of armor and it fears from damage over time, leap slam with endurance charge on stun is a free endurance charge generator, can we safely say that vaal immortal call is a better guard skill for this build?

traps in lab deal physical damage, you can be way more tanky against them if u switched Abyssus for crown of inward eye. and immortal call is better for lab too but I prefer molten shell in general cause it has nice duration that's all.

"
Mekrat wrote:
Ok. Finally crafted the base how I wanted it to continue now.

Perfect would be - lets be honest unrealistic - culling strike. Lets see what I can get ^^

best of luck :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info