[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Virel_360 wrote:
Hey Blaze, I just crafted my new gloves and got an intuitive Leap jewel, it feels F’ing amazing walking around with seven frenzy charges, with just five frenzy’s i used to run out of charges all the time and stand there with my dick in my hand with seven and no awakened multi strike yet it feels perfect, not once have I run out yet.

Next on my list is probably switching to seven aura set up that is the cheapest upgrade next.

good to hear! and yes switching to seven aura setup before getting to awa multi with its current price is ideal!
Sorry if I'm blind/didnt see on main page but where is info on the Aul version of the build? and roughyl what % gain in dps is it?
Hi! You’ve probably alway answered this before, but how do you delve with this build? Do you just keep using flicker and hope it doesn’t teleport you to the darkness? Or do you gem swap into something else
Hey Blaze! Just hit level 95 and working on min maxing and want your advice. Here's my current gear:

Im res capped and my chaos res is at 59 right now, chance to hit and pierce chance is at 99% after switching to divergent dread banner due to low pierce on the paradoxica. Getting bottled faith has been a huge game changer and l feel like l rarely die now. Looking at my gear, l know that l need to upgrade rings/ammy and maybe even boots, but not sure how l can shuffle these 3 around to still remain res capped while keeping chaos res (and not removing Frenetic, at 6 frenzy 4 endurance). Any ideas on how l should approach this and what to focus on next while l aim for more levels?

Cheers.
Last edited by thundersp3ar on Nov 1, 2020, 5:16:39 AM
"
thundersp3ar wrote:
but not sure how l can shuffle these 3 around to still remain res capped while keeping chaos res.

You can annoint Cleansed Thoughts on amulet for chaos res.

Last edited by Rexawl on Nov 1, 2020, 9:21:27 AM
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
Sorry if I'm blind/didnt see on main page but where is info on the Aul version of the build? and roughyl what % gain in dps is it?

the final setup grants lots of dps but I didn't make any info about the setup yet. I think DPS is always mentioned in each version I make in the 3.12 gear section. so you can see the difference from there. and there isn't any special info about this setup anyway, it's all about managing your accuracy/res without a rare amulet, and taking champion of cause cluster and also the nodes above it on tree if u will pick aul's uprising. and have x2 -9 mana cost on both rings if u will use it.
"
Hi! You’ve probably alway answered this before, but how do you delve with this build? Do you just keep using flicker and hope it doesn’t teleport you to the darkness? Or do you gem swap into something else

I just flicker and manage it just fine lol I don't "HOPE". it's just that u don't keep holding flicker and let it take you into the darkness. you keep walking/dashing and flicker once/twice whenever u see a pack. something like that. and even if you got a bit into darkness, dash back to main course and continue. I used to use it just fine in delving and it was awesome :D but I 've no specific strategy lol. something like cyclone/double strike is more stable ofc, but I'm just lazy to make the switches.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Nov 1, 2020, 5:52:29 AM
"
thundersp3ar wrote:
Hey Blaze! Just hit level 95 and working on min maxing and want your advice. Here's my current gear:

Im res capped and my chaos res is at 59 right now, chance to hit and pierce chance is at 99% after switching to divergent dread banner due to low pierce on the paradoxica. Getting bottled faith has been a huge game changer and l feel like l rarely die now. Looking at my gear, l know that l need to upgrade rings/ammy and maybe even boots, but not sure how l can shuffle these 3 around to still remain res capped while keeping chaos res (and not removing Frenetic, at 6 frenzy 4 endurance). Any ideas on how l should approach this and what to focus on next while l aim for more levels?

Cheers.

boots should be your main source of maxing your ele res so get as much ele res or even chaos res there if u want to. and all your jewelries could use a huge upgrade... literary 0 damage mods on all of them except accuracy on amulet... and btw, you could use 20% quality attack on amulet to make accuracy higher and reach 100% hit chance. I also suggest corrupting your para with beastcrafting for 30% quality to make it 48% quality. a ring with Assassin's mark on hit would be HUGE upgrade when it comes to single target damage. there is insane room for upgrades still... u will need hundreds and hundreds more of exalts if u r looking to min-max :D. so take it slowly and upgrade piece by piece. and maybe focus on upgrading all your jewelries first/or switching to aul's setup, then getting watcher's eye, then awa gems.
"
Mekrat wrote:
Ok. Finally crafted the base how I wanted it to continue now.

Perfect would be - lets be honest unrealistic - culling strike. Lets see what I can get ^^

can u please show me how to craft it, im quite new lol
I have a question abotu accuracy. I see you have plenty of good roles accuracy on more than 1 item. Is it necessary to cap it? You wrote that it can be on one piece if it's t1 with catalysts, but you have flat accuracy on ring also and % accuracy on other one. I found only one amulet on the market with mods you recommended (acu tier 1) so I hope I'll get my hands on it ;p

Second one is about gloves. I found cool ones with max frenzy, strike mod ,aspect and multimoded life and chaos res. No mana leech and dex though. Is it much needed exactly there ? Beside that they are really nice.

Thank you for reply.
Last edited by VVrzask on Nov 1, 2020, 9:22:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info