[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Thanks. Dropped to today in my push to 98 so Ill keep that one and devine the other one with total shitty rolls.

Jewels: intuitive leap, unnatural instinct, lethal pride, conqueror's efficiency (replica gives -7 manacost to no-channelling skills)

Doing good so far! its a fun and efficient character.
Been expensive and i've struggled a bit to get all this gear (shitty economy) but oh boy its worth it, good thing is i decided to do this on this league that is so generous overall, currency its not a problem if youre dedicated.

Thx Blazer for the build!

As for my next end-game goals, i still gotta get an assassin's mark ring, +2 impale watcher's eye, get more chaos res on gear, get a better paradoxica, get a better rolled ryslatha, etc feels nice to know that u can do very good overall and have plenty of stuff to upgrade still :)

"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Last edited by Juantxuu on Oct 31, 2020, 4:54:02 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
what do you suggest for next upgrade?

- weapon i need to research how to craft one
- Aul amulet ? whats requirement to go there ?
-steel rings
-awakened multistrike

i am still not sure where to go first or is there more important upgrades before?

Biggest dps boost would be weapon, then watcher's eye with 2 additional impales, then bottled faith. those 3 can take ur dps to the next level. then comes after then anything else.

I have the watcher eye with 2 impales and chance,thats why i asked.along with intuitive leap jewel and 99% accuracy and unatural instincts.

Thanks
Last edited by Thunderdefeater on Oct 31, 2020, 3:17:11 AM
"
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
what do you suggest for next upgrade?

- weapon i need to research how to craft one
- Aul amulet ? whats requirement to go there ?
-steel rings
-awakened multistrike

i am still not sure where to go first or is there more important upgrades before?

Biggest dps boost would be weapon, then watcher's eye with 2 additional impales, then bottled faith. those 3 can take ur dps to the next level. then comes after then anything else.

I have the watcher eye with 2 impales and chance,thats why i asked.along with intuitive leap jewel and 99% accuracy and unatural instincts.

Thanks

You can get more damage on your paradoxica by corrupting it to 30 quality with beast crafting. Bringing its total quality to 48. More deeps.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Blazer780 wrote:

seems u don't understand how blood rage works :D u will keep losing life as long as blood rage is active, and it will reset its duration whenever u kill, so u will lose life but leech it back when u hit anything anyway.

I know how blood rage works :v just thought the build would give enough life regen to cancel out the life lost from blood rage when not killing. I guess its only life leech then. Thanks for clearing that up
"
Juantxuu wrote:

Jewels: intuitive leap, unnatural instinct, lethal pride, conqueror's efficiency

Doing good so far! its a fun and efficient character.
Been expensive and i've struggled a bit to get all this gear (shitty economy) but oh boy its worth it, good thing is i decided to do this on this league that is so generous overall, currency its not a problem if youre dedicated.

Thx Blazer for the build!

As for my next end-game goals, i still gotta get an assassin's mark ring, +2 impale watcher's eye, get more chaos res on gear, get a better paradoxica, get a better rolled ryslatha, etc feels nice to know that u can do very good overall and have plenty of stuff to upgrade still :)

I'm glad you are enjoying the build! have lots of fun budddy, and gl upgrading!
Hello Exiles :) I was looking for something fun to play where putting currency in can scale build well. I think I found it, but few questions have to be asked.

My current budget is approximately 110 ex to start. Can build manage fairly OK on most of content with investment like this? I mean easy a8 t16 zooming, guardians, sirus a8 ? I'm currently playing chieftain bv and would like to more or less maintain the capability of doing content I've asked of to gain more currency for luxury upgrades that will push me further (like delirium orb maps).

I'm a casual and not very good player so I hope putting next 100-150 ex will make build even stronger. I just don't see myself capable of making 1000 exalts so I don't want be in a situation that on 200-300 exalt budget build will be weaker than previous ones :)

I hope someone will clear things up for me and I will start the adventure soon.

Sincerely, VVrzask.
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

seems u don't understand how blood rage works :D u will keep losing life as long as blood rage is active, and it will reset its duration whenever u kill, so u will lose life but leech it back when u hit anything anyway.

I know how blood rage works :v just thought the build would give enough life regen to cancel out the life lost from blood rage when not killing. I guess its only life leech then. Thanks for clearing that up

there is a way to sustain the degan from blood rage but.... this way is to switch abyssus for crown of inward eye to reduce the damage taken from BR; although, I wouldn't recommend doing this at all before at least having 25M DPS. cause the dps loss from abyssus is enormous! you also should have at least 4 endurance charges for this to work. the other way would be to try to get a base rare amulet with 1.6% Life regan implicit and craft it yourself, but you need to see if it will be enough to remove the degan from blood rage.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 31, 2020, 7:30:09 AM
Would we really benefit from 2 or 3 % additional block chance?

Maybe I can get my hands on a good amulett (int base, that allow me to use enlighten lvl 4 and set precision on lvl 3 for more crit / accuracy)

t2 flat phys
t3 global crit
t1 life
2% inc life
phys leeched as mana
+2 max block
free suffix for my needed cold / chaos combo

After that I just need a corrupted surrender ^^

"
VVrzask wrote:
Hello Exiles :) I was looking for something fun to play where putting currency in can scale build well. I think I found it, but few questions have to be asked.

My current budget is approximately 110 ex to start. Can build manage fairly OK on most of content with investment like this? I mean easy a8 t16 zooming, guardians, sirus a8 ? I'm currently playing chieftain bv and would like to more or less maintain the capability of doing content I've asked of to gain more currency for luxury upgrades that will push me further (like delirium orb maps).

I'm a casual and not very good player so I hope putting next 100-150 ex will make build even stronger. I just don't see myself capable of making 1000 exalts so I don't want be in a situation that on 200-300 exalt budget build will be weaker than previous ones :)

I hope someone will clear things up for me and I will start the adventure soon.

Sincerely, VVrzask.

I don't play anymore tbh, so i lost track of the current prices of the gear required to get the core flicker build to work (exalts prices are very unstable). but this build has insane room for upgrades and scales insanely well with more investment. 100ex would get the build going just fine with about ~7-8M dps and very decent amount of durability. But I don't know exactly what my build is capable of doing with 100ex budget in the current economy anymore. but it surely can do all t16 just fine and also sirus a8 with a bit of care cause I doubt that u will have max chaos res with 100ex budget. put in mind though that the main weakness of this build is strong DoT damage/Degans so uber elder fights and shaper will need need you to be careful cause literary all the block of this build will be useless against such damage.

wait and see though if someone is using the build at 100ex budget, they may give you some useful insight about what it can really do with this budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info