[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

The issue with the frenzy sustain is that with a Foil you have too much Attack speed and thus deplete them very fast, to mitigate it you can use Swift affliction on the gloves+frenetic on the amulet but you'll still run out of charges.

The only real solution is the awakened multistrike, with it you'll never run out of frenzies.
Last edited by hyperini on Oct 29, 2020, 2:02:57 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
So, i tested normal FS + Swift Affliction.
Still having Frenzy charges sustain problem.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's weird :D I seriously don't know how u r having frenzy sustain problems. everything looks right to me. only thing left would be awakened multistrike, but build is pretty much capable of sustaining frenzies 95% of the time without it... so it doesn't make sense at all that u can't sustain frenzy charges with that u currently have... I seriously don't know anymore.

Seems like it's pretty much not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My best investment of hundreds of exalts :D

I'd test awa multi, but don't have another 100+ex, sorry :D

how many charges do u have? idealy u would want 5 charges without awa multi and 4 with awa multi and anything above those numbers would be even better. maybe just try to anoint frenetic on amulet instead of cleansed thoughts and see if the problem is solved?
and btw, a tip about flicker strike, againest bosses u should do 1 of 2 things
1- hold flicker button when hitting a boss
2- click on flicker but leave 0.5 or 1 sec interval between each click.

i'm sure the above solutions should work. cause something must be going wrong here that u r not aware of yet.... so try one of the above boss fighting methods first, if it still didn't work, try anointing frenetic on amulet and see if it works.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 29, 2020, 2:16:17 PM
"
sedeat01 wrote:
Dear Sir,
If i drop my uniq amy hence no pride.
And replace it with gg amy. is it worth it?

BiS amulet for the build right now is aul's uprising with 7 aura setup. a gg rare amulet will also be good but I'm not sure if it can be as good or better. that would need some testing in PoB
"
Blazer780 wrote:

how many charges do u have? idealy u would want 5 charges without awa multi and 4 with awa multi and anything above those numbers would be even better. maybe just try to anoint frenetic on amulet instead of cleansed thoughts and see if the problem is solved?

i'm sure the above solutions should work. cause something must be going wrong here that u r not aware of yet.... so try one of the above boss fighting methods first, if it still didn't work, try anointing frenetic on amulet and see if it works.

Rn i'm having 4 charges. And holding FS on bosses. We already know the results.
Second variant doesn't sound very convenient to execute, so i'll try to up max frenzy charges instead >.>
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Rn i'm having 4 charges. And holding FS on bosses. We already know the results.
Second variant doesn't sound very convenient to execute, so i'll try to up max frenzy charges instead >.>

okay :D best of luck :D hope it works for u this time!
and btw... you have few few/low life rolls on so many of your gear pieces.. that would make u very vulnerable to lots of one shots occasionally even with max block. at your level, you should have idealy ~4.7k life and above.
Ok I actually have lots of comments about your setup xd but first u should just fix your frenzy problem. biggest 2 problems u have right now aside from frenzy sustain is your life and missing Unnatural instinct jewel to reach 78/79 block in HO and gain 18% more to all ele res to create more space on gear for other mods.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 29, 2020, 2:48:34 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:

and btw... you have few few/low life rolls on so many of your gear pieces.. that would make u very vulnerable to lots of one shots occasionally even with max block. at your level, you should have idealy ~4.7k life and above.
Ok I actually have lots of comments about your setup xd but first u should just fix your frenzy problem. biggest 2 problems u have right now aside from frenzy sustain is your life and missing Unnatural instinct jewel to reach 78/79 block in HO and gain 18% more to all ele res to create more space on gear for other mods.

You can throw them all on me. Yeah, i know about low life and my "best friends" - oneshots. But as of now - i'll just have to deal with it as it requires more currency pouring into it, and i want to fix "major" problems first.
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

You can throw them all on me. Yeah, i know about low life and my "best friends" - oneshots. But as of now - i'll just have to deal with it as it requires more currency pouring into it, and i want to fix "major" problems first.

sure I didn't say anything :D big problems first then small ones. I really wish u can make everything work great!
"
Prof549 wrote:

Awakened Multi is definitely the best investment I made on this char. Def worth the 90ex or whatever it's at now.
Getting 5 charges changed nothing(maybe a lil bit more sustainable). Should i try 6?
"
Prof549 wrote:
Getting 5 charges changed nothing(maybe a lil bit more sustainable). Should i try 6?

yes... try with 6 :D omg Usually anyone complaining about frenzy sustain, it turns out to be that he is missing something crucial for sustain, and usually problem is solved with some tips. but damn xD you are on another level of the sustain problem lol. only possible solution u didn't try is 6 charges or awa multi. :D
awa multi will 100% solve the problem cause all the people on the forum with awa multi never had 1 single issue with frenzy sustain. but tbh, even if u stop attacking for 0.5-1sec it isn't big of a del. although I remember before maxing my build, frenzies were super fine with normal multi + 4 charges only. maybe cause i was using a good paradoxica back then which has lower attack speed but same damage as a ~540pdps foil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info