[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

One option would be a corrupted mod on the shield +1% but mostly you will lose your life implicit.
"
buttcaake wrote:
Is it possible to increase max block chance above 79%? And is it necessary?

yes it's possible ofc and it will make a very noticeable difference. for instance, amulet with +2% max block chance. or corruption on the surrender shield with +1 max block would be awesome too. so if u got both, u will be @ 82% chance to block. and not it's not necessary but will be very nice to aim for.
BiS rare amulet would have t1 life, t1 flat phys, t1 crit multi, t1 chaos res or accuracy, 2% max block but gl finding that xD
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 29, 2020, 10:05:59 AM
So, i tested normal FS + Swift Affliction.
Still having Frenzy charges sustain problem.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Prof549 wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have less duration of frenzy charges on anything?

Did you get less duration level 20 and 20% quality on aspect of the cat. With this, you'll have 6 seconds reset time for aspect of the cat to grant frenzy again. If you're frenzy charges last less than 6 seconds, then you'll be having sustain problems.
"
Prof549 wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's weird :D I seriously don't know how u r having frenzy sustain problems. everything looks right to me. only thing left would be awakened multistrike, but build is pretty much capable of sustaining frenzies 95% of the time without it... so it doesn't make sense at all that u can't sustain frenzy charges with that u currently have... I seriously don't know anymore.
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have less duration of frenzy charges on anything?

Did you get less duration level 20 and 20% quality on aspect of the cat. With this, you'll have 6 seconds reset time for aspect of the cat to grant frenzy again. If you're frenzy charges last less than 6 seconds, then you'll be having sustain problems.

Nope. It's 10sec, as of Endurance charges.

Yes, i have less duration 20/20 on aspect(and even threw in swift affliction).
And aspect swap time is 3s/2s.
Chance to hit is also 100%.

Yet, here we are.
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 29, 2020, 12:32:28 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's weird :D I seriously don't know how u r having frenzy sustain problems. everything looks right to me. only thing left would be awakened multistrike, but build is pretty much capable of sustaining frenzies 95% of the time without it... so it doesn't make sense at all that u can't sustain frenzy charges with that u currently have... I seriously don't know anymore.

Seems like it's pretty much not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My best investment of hundreds of exalts :D

I'd test awa multi, but don't have another 100+ex, sorry :D
Dear Sir,
If i drop my uniq amy hence no pride.
And replace it with gg amy. is it worth it?
Have literally never felt frenzy-starved
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
Have literally never felt frenzy-starved

Probably because you have 2 more charges than me, instead of chaos res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info