[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
mookie990 wrote:

Welp, finally got Headhunter for the first time ever. That was... a lot of grinding. Still, it's been a long-term goal of mine, so happy to have finally accomplished it. I suspect there was a better use of my currency (I still don't have a Watcher's Eye), but damage generally felt sufficient for all the content I was doing anyway. I guess my next upgrade is probably to get that Watcher's Eye, although getting some awakened gems is also in consideration.

....no idea if I'll hit my other goal of 36 challenges, but that's also pretty close at this point. Still need to run a bunch more heists though.

wish u best of luck buddy! and watcher's eye should be your first next upgrade btw.
Can you show your timeless jewel? and what should I look for in it?
"
canteenc wrote:

what do u mean show it? it's linked in 3.12 current gear section, in the latest version of the build. u need at least 4 good bonuses to make it worth it, such as:
1- melee crit multi
2- increased melee damage
3- melee crit chance
4- increased max life

u need 4/5 of the bonuses above to make it BiS, it will take so many divines to reach a good result, unless u r lucky ofc.
"
buttcaake wrote:
Does the seed on the timeless jewel in your pob tree give those bonuses exactly? Or are those just written down for what to look for?

https://justpaste.it/48sd8

Also, my progress from before. Haven't yet done everything buy have 3m+ dps since then. Any comment would be appreciated.

i socketed in the lethal pride jewel I had from my previous build for the time being and added in the bonuses it gave

Hello. You missed my comment as we posted a comment exactly at the same time haha
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:
Does the seed on the timeless jewel in your pob tree give those bonuses exactly? Or are those just written down for what to look for?

Also, my progress from before. Haven't yet done everything buy have 3m+ dps since then. Any comment would be appreciated.

i socketed in the lethal pride jewel I had from my previous build for the time being and added in the bonuses it gave

Hello. You missed my comment as we posted a comment exactly at the same time haha

no, these are the bonuses I had from it. And i'm really sorry I'm not free atm to check any PoB, and probably will never again cause It became to tiring to check everyone's PoB and I stated that in the main post long ago.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
canteenc wrote:

what do u mean show it? it's linked in 3.12 current gear section, in the latest version of the build. u need at least 4 good bonuses to make it worth it, such as:
1- melee crit multi
3- melee crit chance
4- increased max life

u need 4/5 of the bonuses above to make it BiS, it will take so many divines to reach a good result, unless u r lucky ofc.

so the warriors under who (kaom/ akoya etc.) doesnt matter, right?
"
canteenc wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
canteenc wrote:

1- melee crit multi
3- melee crit chance
4- increased max life

it does, they grant different bonuses, Koam is ideal, but you can get good stuff from Akoya too. when u divine it, it will keep changing between those 3 anyway.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 29, 2020, 9:01:14 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:
"
buttcaake wrote:

no, these are the bonuses I had from it. And i'm really sorry I'm not free atm to check any PoB, and probably will never again cause It became to tiring to check everyone's PoB and I stated that in the main post long ago.

Alright no worries. c: Thanks for the awesome build again. Have fun.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
canteenc wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

1- melee crit multi
3- melee crit chance
4- increased max life

it does, they grant different bonuses, Koam is ideal, but you can get good stuff from Akoya too. when u divine it, it will keep changing between those 3 anyway.

Thanks for the explanation. Never used a timeless jewel before. Appreciated.
Is it possible to increase max block chance above 79%? And is it necessary?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info