[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Prof549 wrote:
Well, weirdly enough just did Eradicator and went out of charges just once(quite few times were hanging on 1 tho). But, i guess i just got lucky xD

And yeah, forgot about Dread Banner...

for not using awa multi, sustain looks just more than fine to me lol.
"
VictorKrajci wrote:
hey man, i just wanted to ask if close combat really is the best or if pob is just bugged.
i put it in and only gained 1% dps, figured that wasn't right so i put 60% melee damage on a flask and still only 1%.

my next goal is to white socket my farruls fur so i can't really test it ingame right now.

having a blast with this character and thanks for still responding to people after all this time.

it is the best, to know how strong it is, just go to configuration, look at the very top right, put 0 or 1 in the melee distance section, then use close combat and see =)

and I'm glad u e enjoying! hf!
"
Mekrat wrote:
I never ran out of frenzys tbh. Not with normal multi or with awak. multi.. not with 5 or 6 frenzys... :/

yea same here xD that's why I find it hard when people have everything required to sustain frenzies and yet they run out of frenzies. It's hard to figure out what's going wrong then lol.
Hey Blaze, with your new build you said you were socket served. Any particular reason you’re using Dash with second wind instead of Leap which would free up an extra socket and not restrict you to two charges?

Also, thank you for the craft earlier yesterday. Loving my new ring it really made a big difference.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Last edited by Virel_360 on Oct 30, 2020, 6:16:11 AM
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Hey Blaze, with your new build you said you were socket served. Any particular reason you’re using Dash with second wind instead of Leap which would free up an extra socket and not restrict you to two charges?

Also, thank you for the craft earlier yesterday. Loving my new ring it really made a big difference.

leap slam is slow without faster attack support, and dash's animation is just instant, So I prefer using it. you can use leap slam with faster attacks if u want though, or even without faster attacks if u don't mind it being slower.
In boss fights, Dash is just better to dodge attacks that u need to dodge or get out of the way IMO.
First of all, I would like to say that I really like your build.
However, I use the cyclon version because the flicker seems boring to me.

I recently upgraded my armor to exploding chest and total mana cost.

I wonder if you could advise me on what would increase the damage dealt most in the current version of my build.

I am currently considering buying a new weapon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/prkJqXwC0

I'm thinking of one in the 30-50 exa range.
Because currently your cheaper, high-budget version is worth a callander and I couldn't afford it, I had to lower the requirements for critical multipier.

There is my current PoB:

https://pastebin.com/LuyXPUb0

Thank you in advance.
"

I wonder if you could advise me on what would increase the damage dealt most in the current version of my build.

Because currently your cheaper, high-budget version is worth a callander and I couldn't afford it, I had to lower the requirements for critical multipier.

There is my current PoB:

Thank you in advance.

your paradoxica is very decent though, make sure that whatever u r gonna buy is gonna make a big difference in dps, test in PoB first.

as for the biggest upgrade u can get right now for dps, it will be watcher's eye with 2 additional impales, and even better if it had another damage mod for pride/precision like attack damage, crit multi, attack speed, double damage. but that will be very expensive, so i suggest getting one with 2 additional impales.

and probably u will need a 550+pdps foil with 2 attack speed and 6.6+ crit to feel a real damage boost. I don't know if u can get that.

and explody chest isn't so good with my version of cyclone cause we absolutely have no means of scaling that explosion damage to do big chains or anything. so I would have suggest either replica's farrul's or a rare chest with high life, -15 mana, and t1 crit to attacks.
Killed Sirus first time on this build and second time overall. God damn it was easy with this build. Died once because being reckless, but overall it was so smooth.
Great build!
Spoiler
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"

There is my current PoB:

Thank you in advance.

your paradoxica is very decent though, make sure that whatever u r gonna buy is gonna make a big difference in dps, test in PoB first.

as for the biggest upgrade u can get right now for dps, it will be watcher's eye with 2 additional impales, and even better if it had another damage mod for pride/precision like attack damage, crit multi, attack speed, double damage. but that will be very expensive, so i suggest getting one with 2 additional impales.

and probably u will need a 550+pdps foil with 2 attack speed and 6.6+ crit to feel a real damage boost. I don't know if u can get that.

and explody chest isn't so good with my version of cyclone cause we absolutely have no means of scaling that explosion damage to do big chains or anything. so I would have suggest either replica's farrul's or a rare chest with high life, -15 mana, and t1 crit to attacks.

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately when added to PoB, the watcher's eye with only 2 additional impales make not a big differnce.

Could you please explain one thing to me which armor is better. Farrul Fur or Replica, because both of them appear in your build, one is cheaper, the other is more expensive, the difference between them doesn't seem great.
"
Rexawl wrote:
Killed Sirus first time on this build and second time overall. God damn it was easy with this build. Died once because being reckless, but overall it was so smooth.
Great build!

nice work buddy! keep it going!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info