[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
Getting 5 charges changed nothing(maybe a lil bit more sustainable). Should i try 6?

yes... try with 6 :D omg Usually anyone complaining about frenzy sustain, it turns out to be that he is missing something crucial for sustain, and usually problem is solved with some tips. but damn xD you are on another level of the sustain problem lol. only possible solution u didn't try is 6 charges or awa multi. :D
awa multi will 100% solve the problem cause all the people on the forum with awa multi never had 1 single issue with frenzy sustain. but tbh, even if u stop attacking for 0.5-1sec it isn't big of a del. although I remember before maxing my build, frenzies were super fine with normal multi + 4 charges only. maybe cause i was using a good paradoxica back then which has lower attack speed but same damage as a ~540pdps foil.

Went to Hunter battle with 6 and ran out of frenzies twice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 29, 2020, 6:36:00 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
Getting 5 charges changed nothing(maybe a lil bit more sustainable). Should i try 6?

yes... try with 6 :D omg Usually anyone complaining about frenzy sustain, it turns out to be that he is missing something crucial for sustain, and usually problem is solved with some tips. but damn xD you are on another level of the sustain problem lol. only possible solution u didn't try is 6 charges or awa multi. :D
awa multi will 100% solve the problem cause all the people on the forum with awa multi never had 1 single issue with frenzy sustain. but tbh, even if u stop attacking for 0.5-1sec it isn't big of a del. although I remember before maxing my build, frenzies were super fine with normal multi + 4 charges only. maybe cause i was using a good paradoxica back then which has lower attack speed but same damage as a ~540pdps foil.

Try switching to a recommended Paradoxia until you get awa Multistrike.
"
hyperini wrote:

Sigh. Here comes currency juggling again... Is it even gonna help? I'm not sure about anything anymore.
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 29, 2020, 7:31:47 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
hyperini wrote:

Sigh. Here comes currency juggling again... Is it even gonna help? I'm not sure about anything anymore.

I really don't know what to tell u lol. first time I feel helpless to help someone following my guide :D literary I've no more tips I can give T_T. and I can't tell u to spend currency to test if this works or that works...
just a question though, how severe is the sustain issue? do u ever run out of frenzies on maps? or just bosses? and if u do, for how many secs u stay without frenzies on average?
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
hyperini wrote:

I really don't know what to tell u lol. first time I feel helpless to help someone following my guide :D literary I've no more tips I can give T_T. and I can't tell u to spend currency to test if this works or that works...
just a question though, how severe is the sustain issue? do u ever run out of frenzies on maps? or just bosses? and if u do, for how many secs u stay without frenzies on average?

Well, maps are fine, mostly(tho can even stutter on a map boss xD). Bosses... Depends on a boss tbh. Major ones(like Conquerors) which i can't burst in 3-4 seconds - usually 2-3 windows of 1-2 sec(depending on luck and Aspect switching stage) for a fight. Anything beefier - more often. Don't have enough dps to insta-phase them :D
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 29, 2020, 8:24:48 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:

Well, maps are fine, mostly(tho can even stutter on a map boss xD). Bosses... Depends on a boss tbh. Major ones(like Conquerors) which i can't burst in 3-4 seconds - usually 2-3 windows of 1-2 sec(depending on luck and Aspect switching stage) for a fight. Anything beefier - more often. Don't have enough dps to insta-phase them :D

with 100ex budget, ideally u should have about 7-9M dps with melee splash and ~15M with close combat if u replace melee splash. that's enough to kill conqs in ~3-4secs. your problem is really strange :D I really feel shutdown cause I don't know how to help. there must be something not right but even I can't see it lol. will check again tmrw as I will go to sleep now.
Well, weirdly enough just did Eradicator and went out of charges just once(quite few times were hanging on 1 tho). But, i guess i just got lucky xD

And yeah, forgot about Dread Banner...
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 29, 2020, 10:36:43 PM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

I was like you on early league. Every bosses i just do a burst of 1-3sec then rest abit then do it again. After i get awk multi. I can just simply hold right button. Only on rare casses does my frenzy run out and thats is due to Atck Speed++ from Hh.
hey man, i just wanted to ask if close combat really is the best or if pob is just bugged.
i put it in and only gained 1% dps, figured that wasn't right so i put 60% melee damage on a flask and still only 1%.

my next goal is to white socket my farruls fur so i can't really test it ingame right now.

having a blast with this character and thanks for still responding to people after all this time.
I never ran out of frenzys tbh. Not with normal multi or with awak. multi.. not with 5 or 6 frenzys... :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info