[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
PandoraBoxx wrote:
Hey, tried making this build today, got all the gears and stuffs etc but somehow it stutters while flickering on single target, is there anything i did wrong? please help, really liked this skill and hope it performs well. my pob here https://pastebin.com/HpDAwSsG

please before asking such a question, go to the FaQ section, check bot questions about how to sustain frenzies and mana. it will probably solve all problems u have. just see what u r missing from there.... cause this question was asked like 1000 times, and people just don't take a look at the FaQ section before they ask. if u read it and u still face a problem, lemmi know and i will take a look.

hey, i went thru the whole FaQ section, i got my frenzy sustained but just mana issues, i tried annointing my amulet to essence sap for mana leech and gain on hit, it got lil better but still unable to flicker smoothly on single targets that needs some time to kill. really sorry if my problems bothered u, its my first time playing flicker and dumping so much currency into it yet it doesnt work well for me xd i probably did something wrong but i just cant really identify. would be nice if you could have a look on my pastebin ^^ https://pastebin.com/xxaqkz5Q
Finally min-maxed, got my last piece awakened multistrike today. This build helped me a lot fixing tankiness issues.
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/NBXcyYtY
Reporting regardless sustain:

All went to hell after replacing Scaeva.

It took away mana leech and accuracy. When i'm fixing mana issue - i'm not at 100% accuracy(on evasive mobs). When i'm plugging accuracy - i can't sustain mana, cuz, apparently, 0.4% from jewel is not enough. Can't find the jewel with both(big enough to plug both holes).

I could, theoretically, fix it by revising my jewelry, but it'd mess up all my resists and i'm literally broke after foil buying.

Swift affliction "seems" to work(???). Not sure about Ano FS.

I think i'm done with this build. :D

Upd.: Affliction is NOT enough))) But maybe it's because 2% accuracy on bosses that i'm missing. We will never know for sure...
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 28, 2020, 11:39:01 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:

t1 life t2 flat phys.. I take it lol!

Final version now (thx to blaze 4 the craft xD )

anytime lol
"
PandoraBoxx wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
PandoraBoxx wrote:
Hey, tried making this build today, got all the gears and stuffs etc but somehow it stutters while flickering on single target, is there anything i did wrong? please help, really liked this skill and hope it performs well. my pob here https://pastebin.com/HpDAwSsG

please before asking such a question, go to the FaQ section, check bot questions about how to sustain frenzies and mana. it will probably solve all problems u have. just see what u r missing from there.... cause this question was asked like 1000 times, and people just don't take a look at the FaQ section before they ask. if u read it and u still face a problem, lemmi know and i will take a look.

hey, i went thru the whole FaQ section, i got my frenzy sustained but just mana issues, i tried annointing my amulet to essence sap for mana leech and gain on hit, it got lil better but still unable to flicker smoothly on single targets that needs some time to kill. really sorry if my problems bothered u, its my first time playing flicker and dumping so much currency into it yet it doesnt work well for me xd i probably did something wrong but i just cant really identify. would be nice if you could have a look on my pastebin ^^ https://pastebin.com/xxaqkz5Q

it's very obvious, first of all, you don't need to anoint Essence sap, anoint frenetic instead, and get a rare jewel with some damage mods and %phys damage leeched as mana on it. this is a must. and I see u don't have awakened multistrike yet, so you either need another -9 mana cost ring or keep the jewel with that +2 mana gained on hit there along with the new one u r gonna get %phys damage leeched as mana. problem should be 95% solved.

So, I suggested re-multiomdding your steel ring to hae -9 mana cost and the res u need and make sure u have at least 5 frenzy charges, and aspect of the cat aura active. and get that mana leech jewel and see the difference. Also, your less duration support isn't 20/20, that's not optimal.
"
mastermedivh wrote:
Finally min-maxed, got my last piece awakened multistrike today. This build helped me a lot fixing tankiness issues.
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/NBXcyYtY

good to hear! have fun, exile!
"
Prof549 wrote:
Reporting regardless sustain:

All went to hell after replacing Scaeva.

It took away mana leech and accuracy. When i'm fixing mana issue - i'm not at 100% accuracy(on evasive mobs). When i'm plugging accuracy - i can't sustain mana, cuz, apparently, 0.4% from jewel is not enough. Can't find the jewel with both(big enough to plug both holes).

I could, theoretically, fix it by revising my jewelry, but it'd mess up all my resists and i'm literally broke after foil buying.

Swift affliction "seems" to work(???). Not sure about Ano FS.

I think i'm done with this build. :D

Upd.: Affliction is NOT enough))) But maybe it's because 2% accuracy on bosses that i'm missing. We will never know for sure...

what? 0.4% mana leech from jewel is way more than enough to sustain mana. how r u running into mana issues? you have everything perfect.. x2 -9 mana, mana leech.
plus u shouldn't have replaced ur scaeva if u won't be able to get the missing stuff from it together like mana leech and accuracy on other gear xD. but srsly, even with 98% chance to hit, mana sustain should be a breathe... what's required to sustain mana is:
- mana leech jewel
- at least x2 -9 mana crafts
- accuracy 100%
- at least ~95 unreserved mana.

also, make sure what when u tested, u didn't do a map with no leech or something .
nvm
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 29, 2020, 6:05:01 AM

Welp, finally got Headhunter for the first time ever. That was... a lot of grinding. Still, it's been a long-term goal of mine, so happy to have finally accomplished it. I suspect there was a better use of my currency (I still don't have a Watcher's Eye), but damage generally felt sufficient for all the content I was doing anyway. I guess my next upgrade is probably to get that Watcher's Eye, although getting some awakened gems is also in consideration.

....no idea if I'll hit my other goal of 36 challenges, but that's also pretty close at this point. Still need to run a bunch more heists though.
Does the seed on the timeless jewel in your pob tree give those bonuses exactly? Or are those just written down for what to look for?

https://justpaste.it/48sd8

Also, my progress from before. Haven't yet done everything buy have 3m+ dps since then. Any comment would be appreciated.

i socketed in the lethal pride jewel I had from my previous build for the time being and added in the bonuses it gave
Last edited by buttcaake on Oct 29, 2020, 6:38:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info