[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
I like replica farrul but I feel like power charge uptime is quite low actually. And nonexistent on bosses.

What about:
onslaught on hit ring
+
regular farruls

or some other idea for power charges?

sure u can use that, buy my last setup was very very very specific that I needed 4 perma endu charges to max my resistances lol; as I was trying to squeeze every piece of dps juice I can get from any source.
Swapped to Ano FS and new foil - got problems with Frenzy sustain... Probably too much attack speed? D:
At some point - like Blazer mentionend - you need the extra resistance from the endurances charges. I reached that point some days ago too and finnaly swiched. Before I had onslaught on a abyss jewel. But you can calculate it in pob..

Dmg on sirus with power charges and without onslaught compared to dmg with onslaught instead of power charges.. its not much difference but you have 4 endurances charges aswell...and on regular mapping you will have power chargs very quickly.
"
Prof549 wrote:
Swapped to Ano FS and new foil - got problems with Frenzy sustain... Probably too much attack speed? D:

no xD u shouldn't have any problems. I checked or profile. maybe as last resort try to use Swift affliction along with less duration and see if it helps.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

no xD u shouldn't have any problems. I checked or profile. maybe as last resort try to use Swift affliction along with less duration and see if it helps.

I'll try. But right now killed a conqueror and got huge sustain problem smh. idk. Maybe would try normal FS again too. Will see if maybe that's a culprit.
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 28, 2020, 6:12:38 PM
Hello,
My damage is not bad (10mi), but I die almost instantaneously on that desecrated ground (or whatever it's called), pretty hard to stay alive on burning ground as well. It's a pain to kill Burial Chamber's boss (when she creates the desecrated ground).

Is there a way to get some survivability on those harmful grounds?

Any suggestions or what I should focus on upgrading?

POB: https://pastebin.com/vQxPLgqM

Thanks very much!
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

I'll try. But right now killed a conqueror and got huge sustain problem smh. idk. Maybe would try normal FS again too. Will see if maybe that's a culprit.

cool then, try and let me know.
"
marcelomoreli wrote:
Hello,
My damage is not bad (10mi), but I die almost instantaneously on that desecrated ground (or whatever it's called), pretty hard to stay alive on burning ground as well. It's a pain to kill Burial Chamber's boss (when she creates the desecrated ground).

Is there a way to get some survivability on those harmful grounds?

Any suggestions or what I should focus on upgrading?

POB: https://pastebin.com/vQxPLgqM

Thanks very much!

chaos res helps a lot against desecrated ground and bosses that hit with chaos damage in general like Burial chamber's boss, sirus, Blaza's boss, Toxic sewer's boss, etc... as for burning ground, you just kep killing to leech and sustain your life. and I'm really sorry but I can't check PoBs anymore, just so tired of it. you can check the upgrade priority section though to see the upgrade order, and what u r missing.
"
Mekrat wrote:
At some point - like Blazer mentionend - you need the extra resistance from the endurances charges. I reached that point some days ago too and finnaly swiched. Before I had onslaught on a abyss jewel. But you can calculate it in pob..

Dmg on sirus with power charges and without onslaught compared to dmg with onslaught instead of power charges.. its not much difference but you have 4 endurances charges aswell...and on regular mapping you will have power chargs very quickly.

very good points thank you

t1 life t2 flat phys.. I take it lol!

Final version now (thx to blaze 4 the craft xD )

Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 28, 2020, 7:55:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info