[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mekrat wrote:
"
ZtriDer wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
Very sad that some people cannot read and spam you ingame ^^ I know how bad this could be ^^

Well, not every one know PoE inn and out like you, like a pro.
Some people dont have the time like you have and when they can play for the time required they try to find a build they can play that time.

I have tried to read his post up and down to figer out what is the essence of the dps, but the mix and mach of different skills, swaping in and out of gear is making it confusing and not easy to follow his explenation.

There should be a warning in the begining of someones build explaining how hard it will to follow a build.
Like:
For proes.
For casuals.
For beginners.

Or something like that.

Dont take it personal but its really hard when you try to play the game and get spammed by serveral people and not only one.

And Blaze is rally active here and answer nearly every question.

Could you figure it out what is missing or do you still have problems?

I did not actially explect HIM to answer me at all, that was acually a suprice, that is a big star in my book for him. I was hoping for someone who was reading this forum to maybe take a look and point me in the right direction and tell me what I was doing wrong, or what the most wrong thing I was going and say, do not do that, or something in that direction.

I am still in a blind spot on what is pulling my dps down, except for the 3 unique items he has.
I know from earlier classes and builds I have played that 19k at this LvL is really, really low, so I must be doing something really bad.
Lost where no man has been lost before.
Last edited by ZtriDer on Oct 16, 2020, 6:03:02 PM
"

you put skills in the sub-skill bar by holding Ctrl and clicking on any skill slot and choose the skill you wanna put there. and to use any skills in sub-bar you need to click Ctrl+the assigned skill key. And leveling experience is bad with this build especially if you start with it lol. but once you have good gear late game, things will be better.

OMG!!! Im so damne blind... Holding down the Ctrl changes the whole damnd bar O.o... Thanks a lot. Made that paret a lot more easy for me.
"
ZtriDer wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
Very sad that some people cannot read and spam you ingame ^^ I know how bad this could be ^^

Some people dont have the time like you have and when they can play for the time required they try to find a build they can play that time.

I have tried to read his post up and down to figer out what is the essence of the dps, but the mix and mach of different skills, swaping in and out of gear is making it confusing and not easy to follow his explenation.

In stead of complaining about how sad it is that people are stupid, maybe you can take the time to help a "stupid PoE player explain why his dps is so damne low?"

There should be a warning in the begining of someones build explaining how hard it will to follow a build.
Like:
For proes.
For casuals.
For beginners.

Or something like that.

No one complained about anything. he just said it's sad that people keep messaging in-game... not on forum lol. I don't like to be messaged in the game about the build! that's all.
I made a quick check on your char. and you still have nothing at all related to the build to begin with. so here are some tips on how to improve it with minimal cost
- change your whole flask setup and get at least a diamond flask + Lion's roar flask + Sulphr flask
- Get Scaeva Gladius and stop using that rare weapon asap. and if you can afford it, try to get a high rolled one and make it 20% quality at least.
- save up for a tabula rasa asap to use a 6th support gem in your main links.
- try to get high life rolls on all your rare pieces and some accuracy on your jewelries
- if you have some chaos, try to get a shield with decent life roll and 5% life on block
- make sure to use the totem setup when you reach a boss. deploy both totems.
- put Molten shell on your left click and keep holding it for higher uptime and durability.

everything I mentioned above is in the FaQ section btw, and there is even more in there.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 16, 2020, 6:23:27 PM
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
lol what amulet were you using? I sold mine for 100ex and both my 2 old rings for 200ex

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972677

I got very lucky slamming the T1 strength.

Someone mirroring 710 DPS Foils and I'm struggling not to pick one up but I know I need to get other stuff first.

I was also wondering how big of an upgrade HH is vs Rys Coil or do you only use HH for certain things?

nice amulet lol. and yes I keep switching between HH and Rys depending on what I do. I can clear all content with both without switching but I just do it lol.
and the ~700pdps foil is really nice but not needed unless you are a number-guy and want to get the highest numbers possible.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ZtriDer wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

In stead of complaining about how sad it is that people are stupid, maybe you can take the time to help a "stupid PoE player explain why his dps is so damne low?"

Like:
For proes.
For casuals.
For beginners.

Or something like that.

No one complained about anything. he just said it's sad that people keep messaging in-game... not on forum lol. I don't like to be messaged in the game about the build! that's all.
I made a quick check on your char. and you still have nothing at all related to the build to begin with. so here are some tips on how to improve it with minimal cost
- change your whole flask setup and get at least a diamond flask + Lion's roar flask + Sulphr flask
- Get Scaeva Gladius and stop using that rare weapon asap. and if you can afford it, try to get a high rolled one and make it 20% quality at least.
- save up for a tabula rasa asap to use a 6th support gem in your main links.
- try to get high life rolls on all your rare pieces and some accuracy on your jewelries
- if you have some chaos, try to get a shield with decent life roll and 5% life on block
- make sure to use the totem setup when you reach a boss. deploy both totems.
- put Molten shell on your left click and keep holding it for higher uptime and durability.

everything I mentioned above is in the FaQ section btw, and there is even more in there.

Thanks a lot Blazer for the answers, as I said to the other guys, I do not expect the OP to go down and answer every n00b who have problems, I was hopeing for someone who understud your build better than me to maybe help me in the right direction. Kudos for doing this and follow up us lower players :)

Things like the molten shield... This is not something that causal players know about. It really opens up for keeping importen skills on easy keays :) It actually kinda blew my mind that I could use the shild skill and still move around.
Last edited by ZtriDer on Oct 16, 2020, 6:31:54 PM
noob question here.. how do you sustain frenzy charges on bosses? i have four charges the same as the guide with 100% accuracy and run out CONSTANTLY
"
TrueGohan wrote:
noob question here.. how do you sustain frenzy charges on bosses? i have four charges the same as the guide with 100% accuracy and run out CONSTANTLY

Everything about frenzies is in the FaQ section. if all the tips there didn't work for you, then nothing well. just make sure you have exactly everything the same as mentioned in the FaQ section regarding frenzy charges.

Edit: I checked your gear and so far, everything looks good. there is no reason at all to run out of frenzies on bosses. maybe try using swift affliction in the gloves and see if that helps.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 16, 2020, 7:34:26 PM
"
TrueGohan wrote:

Try Anomalous Flicker Strike instead of normal. I had similar issues and it worked for me. I think it may have something to do with not having Awakened Multistrike.

Edit: I had Frenetic anointed as well for 5th Frenzy.
Last edited by Ludafish on Oct 16, 2020, 7:37:05 PM
just got the Replica Fur and its worth the extra exalts, what do you think about adding a beefy lvl 21 cwdt and lvl 21 immortal call to increase the tank since we get full endurance charges every 3 seconds it would be insane i think.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
just got the Replica Fur and its worth the extra exalts, what do you think about adding a beefy lvl 21 cwdt and lvl 21 immortal call to increase the tank since we get full endurance charges every 3 seconds it would be insane i think.

bad idea. for 2 reasons:
1- both immortal call and Molten shell will cancel each other so you will have to drop MS to use IC.
2- I don't like CWDT setups cause it's not the best with my build. if I will use immortal call instead of Molten shell, i will put it on left click for auto-trigger while holding. so you can do that if you would like. I cannot do that cause my res are barely capped and losing 4 endu charges will mean my res will go to ~60% and this is really bad lol. so I can't use immortal call.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info