[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
ZtriDer wrote:
I am in need of some help please.

I am trying to get into some kind of build of this build, but I simply can't get any good dps.

Trying to read trough the build, but looking at the gear he has and changes out, only helmet, chest and boots are the one that he keeps.

I know I am still a bit far from ending the build, but I am LvL 77 and doing 19k dps. I have problems geting trougn LvL 67 Heists, and rank 2 maps.
Survavibility is ok, I do not often die from one shots, only from chaos atm.

But I really have a problems killing stuff. Several histe I just had to quit because I simply could not kill the mobs after the alarm is going.

Can anyone help just taking quick look and tell me what I shold focus on?
Atm I am using Cyclon as main AOE (19k) with Double strike as single dps (10k) doo to bleed it does more damage on single target.

This is my toon:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ZtriDer/characters

This is my build so far:
https://poeplanner.com/ABYAANcAFiQAAGibLV85ivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-pxm0LYMVIAkz0TbiLPaj73rTfkjuPeJ4rrGzo4oj9o19MHzUUnSgBqIX3AYgy_UxsNy95w8brXsUlLgB3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti97HGFj4MubztYrzbohmCI7foY7nrh7y20xxlRYxpVn4l5aMEEXz8UIO8Of-Mx-xo-6dV5OX7i0iHyQYIH2XwUcSpjr3q-rQNdOlJ0ZWnv0h9iV02S6bkj6i_MwYJNRmLshO_awXTtBS167waLIONf2gomAAAAAAA=

I have a hard time understanding what the damage in the build is comning from.
There is so much gear changes in the explenation that is is hard to focus.

Im trying to look at the gems he has linked, but some of them is just "wtf is this", he is swaping out skill gems between gear and trying to figger anythign out of it is just a bigg mess.

For not talking about all the different skills, how can one has this many different skills and and be able to activate them on so few skill slots?

PS: Right now I am on solo gaming. What should I be focusing on?

Please help?

lots of question xD but I really don't have the time to answer all of them or even check everyone's build. anyway here are some tips
- main skills you use should be on your main slots and others in your sub-skill bar which activates when you Hold "Ctrl"
- you should go to the FaQ section to know as much info as possible about the build and how to improve both survivability and DPS.
- Cyclone is already both very good for maps and bosses. why do you use doublestrike and cyclone at the same time???
- your level is so low and thus, the build is far from complete.

Just please go to the FaQ section i'm sure it will be super helpful for you! and if someone has the time to check your build, hope they do, Cause i'm literary getting spammed with messaged in-game and here and I'm very furious right now lol .
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
I saw you using Aul's Uprising with pride reserves no mana. Is this to avoid a bunch of -X to non-channeling crafts for mods?

nope that's a new whole experimental setup in which i'm testing and it's good so far :D using 7 auras atm. will upload the new gear in mins :). it's extremely expensive to try to go for such a setup though cause any missing mod on any piece of what i'm using atm, will destory the balance of the build lol.

Very interested. Sold my ammy today for 320 ex so on the market for something new and Aul's actually cheap compared the other options I'm looking at. :D

lol what amulet were you using? I sold mine for 100ex and both my 2 old rings for 200ex
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ZtriDer wrote:

I am trying to get into some kind of build of this build, but I simply can't get any good dps.

Trying to read trough the build, but looking at the gear he has and changes out, only helmet, chest and boots are the one that he keeps.

I know I am still a bit far from ending the build, but I am LvL 77 and doing 19k dps. I have problems geting trougn LvL 67 Heists, and rank 2 maps.

But I really have a problems killing stuff. Several histe I just had to quit because I simply could not kill the mobs after the alarm is going.

Atm I am using Cyclon as main AOE (19k) with Double strike as single dps (10k) doo to bleed it does more damage on single target.

This is my toon:

This is my build so far:
https://poeplanner.com/ABYAANcAFiQAAGibLV85ivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-pxm0LYMVIAkz0TbiLPaj73rTfkjuPeJ4rrGzo4oj9o19MHzUUnSgBqIX3AYgy_UxsNy95w8brXsUlLgB3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti97HGFj4MubztYrzbohmCI7foY7nrh7y20xxlRYxpVn4l5aMEEXz8UIO8Of-Mx-xo-6dV5OX7i0iHyQYIH2XwUcSpjr3q-rQNdOlJ0ZWnv0h9iV02S6bkj6i_MwYJNRmLshO_awXTtBS167waLIONf2gomAAAAAAA=

Im trying to look at the gems he has linked, but some of them is just "wtf is this", he is swaping out skill gems between gear and trying to figger anythign out of it is just a bigg mess.

For not talking about all the different skills, how can one has this many different skills and and be able to activate them on so few skill slots?

Please help?

lots of question xD but I really don't have the time to answer all of them or even check everyone's build. anyway here are some tips
- main skills you use should be on your main slots and others in your sub-skill bar which activates when you Hold "Ctrl"
- you should go to the FaQ section to know as much info as possible about the build and how to improve both survivability and DPS.
- Cyclone is already both very good for maps and bosses. why do you use doublestrike and cyclone at the same time???

Just please go to the FaQ section i'm sure it will be super helpful for you! and if someone has the time to check your build, hope they do, Cause i'm literary getting spammed with messaged in-game and here and I'm very furious right now lol .

Thanks a lot for answering so fast :) Did not see that coming :)
How do you split "main skill" on skil bar and "off skills" on Ctrl+ keys? When I change skills I can see them, but how do I make "that skill go to off bar"?
The stranges thing is that my "ice golem" is both on my T and Ctrl+T.. -_-
I read the FaQ, did manager to change a few things there.
As for Cyclon, when I do boss battle the Double Strike does more single target dps than Cyclone. With the added attack in the skill tree I also then deal with any nasty adds coming.

Im working on the LvLing, but right now it is slow as I am beating on a wall of "dps resistance".
Lost where no man has been lost before.
Last edited by ZtriDer on Oct 16, 2020, 5:33:13 PM
Very sad that some people cannot read and spam you ingame ^^ I know how bad this could be ^^
"
ZtriDer wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
ZtriDer wrote:

This is my toon:

This is my build so far:

Please help?

Thanks a lot for answering so fast :) Did not see that coming :)
How do you split "main skill" on skil bar and "off skills" on Ctrl+ keys? When I change skills I can see them, but how do I make "that skill go to off bar"?
The stranges thing is that my "ice golem" is both on my T and Ctrl+T.. -_-
I read the FaQ, did manager to change a few things there.
As for Cyclon, when I do boss battle the Double Strike does more single target dps than Cyclone. With the added attack in the skill tree I also then deal with any nasty adds coming.

Im working on the LvLing, but right now it is slow as I am beating on a wall of "dps resistance".

you put skills in the sub-skill bar by holding Ctrl and clicking on any skill slot and choose the skill you wanna put there. and to use any skills in sub-bar you need to click Ctrl+the assigned skill key. And leveling experience is bad with this build especially if you start with it lol. but once you have good gear late game, things will be better.
"
Mekrat wrote:
Very sad that some people cannot read and spam you ingame ^^ I know how bad this could be ^^

+
"
Mekrat wrote:

Well, not every one know PoE inn and out like you, like a pro.
Some people dont have the time like you have and when they can play for the time required they try to find a build they can play that time.

I have tried to read his post up and down to figer out what is the essence of the dps, but the mix and mach of different skills, swaping in and out of gear is making it confusing and not easy to follow his explenation.

In stead of complaining about how sad it is that people are stupid, maybe you can take the time to help a "stupid PoE player explain why his dps is so damne low?"

There should be a warning in the begining of someones build explaining how hard it will to follow a build.
Like:
For proes.
For casuals.
For beginners.

Or something like that.

Lost where no man has been lost before.
Last edited by ZtriDer on Oct 16, 2020, 5:43:10 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
lol what amulet were you using? I sold mine for 100ex and both my 2 old rings for 200ex

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972677

I got very lucky slamming the T1 strength.

Someone mirroring 710 DPS Foils and I'm struggling not to pick one up but I know I need to get other stuff first.

I was also wondering how big of an upgrade HH is vs Rys Coil or do you only use HH for certain things?
Last edited by Ludafish on Oct 16, 2020, 5:49:08 PM
"
ZtriDer wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:

Well, not every one know PoE inn and out like you, like a pro.
Some people dont have the time like you have and when they can play for the time required they try to find a build they can play that time.

I have tried to read his post up and down to figer out what is the essence of the dps, but the mix and mach of different skills, swaping in and out of gear is making it confusing and not easy to follow his explenation.

There should be a warning in the begining of someones build explaining how hard it will to follow a build.
Like:
For proes.
For casuals.
For beginners.

Or something like that.

Dont take it personal but its really hard when you try to play the game and get spammed by serveral people and not only one.

And Blaze is rally active here and answer nearly every question.

Could you figure it out what is missing or do you still have problems?
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972677

Someone mirroring 710 DPS Foils and I'm struggling not to pick one up but I know I need to get other stuff first.

I was also wondering how big of an upgrade HH is vs Rys Coil or do you only use HH for certain things?

lol.. sick one. really dirty :P
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 16, 2020, 5:48:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info