[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Still have a few obvious upgrades to make shortly to get as close to you as possible on the newest build as possible.

Jewelry (Chaos/Upgrade Assassin Touch ring)
Gloves (Chaos/+1 target strike skills) - Is the +1 target a big upgrade/necessary?
Boots (Chaos)
Headhunters

Biggest issue I have at the moment is after all mana reservations I'm left at 60 vs your 91 in POB. Need to figure that out.
"
Ludafish wrote:
Still have a few obvious upgrades to make shortly to get as close to you as possible on the newest build as possible.

Jewelry (Chaos/Upgrade Assassin Touch ring)
Gloves (Chaos/+1 target strike skills) - Is the +1 target a big upgrade/necessary?
Boots (Chaos)
Headhunters

Biggest issue I have at the moment is after all mana reservations I'm left at 60 vs your 91 in POB. Need to figure that out.

the gloves with +1 strike is really good to have cause it spares you lots of points on the tree. so it's a HUGE upgrade.
i'm using double enlighten 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 4. you can use x2 lvl 4 for even more mana. also make sure to allocate Champion of the cause on the tree if you will follow the latest setup.
Sir on ur latest gear. Among the seven aura u used. Why u pick skitter-bot instead of herald of ash.

Just curious because i need 2 enlighten if wanted use skitterbot..

"
sedeat01 wrote:
Sir on ur latest gear. Among the seven aura u used. Why u pick skitter-bot instead of herald of ash.

Just curious because i need 2 enlighten if wanted use skitterbot..

my build is purely physical and if you are using brutality, u can't deal any damage except phys damage, so herald of ash won't work. as for why skitterbots, cause of the shock and chill. shock grants a huge damage boost.
and the new setup already uses 2 enlighten. and it's very far from being budget friendly or even good-currency friendly. it's an extreme end-game setup for those who want to push the build to the limits, and you can push it even further with a stronger foil.

BUT,you can use herald of ash if you are not planning to use brutality in your setup. but I prefer skitterbots cause I keep switching between fortify and brutality.

also note this:
- not using brutality is a huge dps loss
- using herald of ash grants only ~400k dps to my setup while using skitterbots grants me 2.5M DPS.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 17, 2020, 2:57:04 AM
i have some problem with my flicker strike. somehow it always stop hit in the middle while fighting with boss{hit 2-3 strikes and stop. i have to walk around and then i can start hit and it keeps repeat stop working}

i used to play flicker rider with 2 hands sword before and never have this problem. any suggestion ??

Thanks in advance.
"
llThaill wrote:
i have some problem with my flicker strike. somehow it always stop hit in the middle while fighting with boss{hit 2-3 strikes and stop. i have to walk around and then i can start hit and it keeps repeat stop working}

i used to play flicker rider with 2 hands sword before and never have this problem. any suggestion ??

Thanks in advance.

.......... excuse me but from what guide exactly did you get that flicker setup? it doesn't relate to my build one bit... everything is literary wrong... seems you didn't read anything in the guide at all, buddy. you can't use flicker at all with your current setup. please go to the FaQ section and see what is required to sustain frenzy charges... and what is required to sustain mana. you are literary missing all the core gear pieces from the build.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
llThaill wrote:

Thanks in advance.

.......... excuse me but from what guide exactly did you get that flicker setup? it doesn't relate to my build one bit... everything is literary wrong... seems you didn't read anything in the guide at all, buddy. you can't use flicker at all with your current setup. please go to the FaQ section and see what is required to sustain frenzy charges... and what is required to sustain mana. you are literary missing all the core gear pieces from the build.

i follow you guide around 80% and keep working on it(some item i transfer from my previous character ). I dont have any problem when i leveling or clear mob. only when i fight against boss. i will read all you post again to see what i missing. Thank you very much.
"
llThaill wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
llThaill wrote:

Thanks in advance.

i follow you guide around 80% and keep working on it(some item i transfer from my previous character ). I dont have any problem when i leveling or clear mob. only when i fight against boss. i will read all you post again to see what i missing. Thank you very much.

you don't need to read the whole post. just the FaQ section. it's just that I stated tens of times that you can't use flicker without having Farrul's fur armour 6L and gloves with aspect of the cat + less duration support 20/20. those are core to make the build work. otherwise u will never be able to sustain frenzy charges on bosse, thus, you will stop flickering. :/
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 17, 2020, 5:45:06 AM
Now I get it. I will get Farrul's fur armour asap (still short 8ex T.T) i already have gloves with aspect of the cat. Thanks again bro.
It's strange that you don't get called out for these baits.

The minimum budget for this build to even work is 5 EX.
If you open up the characters of players who are using the build and are commenting here - they mostly have around 1M DPS on already double digits exalt spending.

The reason why people put 5L in the title is to show the lack of currency required for the gear.
You use multiple mirrors worth of gear in your videos and PoB - on a 5L.

The reason why people use Scaeva in their demonstrations is to show the lack of currency required for the gear.
You use multiple mirrors worth of gear in your videos and PoB - with a Scaeva.

Your build isn't bad if you spend a lot of currency on it but you don't have to clickbait noobs who are looking for a cheap build to start building an enormously expensive and rippy build like this.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Oct 17, 2020, 7:37:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info