[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I am in need of some help please.

I am trying to get into some kind of build of this build, but I simply can't get any good dps.

Trying to read trough the build, but looking at the gear he has and changes out, only helmet, chest and boots are the one that he keeps.

I know I am still a bit far from ending the build, but I am LvL 77 and doing 19k dps. I have problems geting trougn LvL 67 Heists, and rank 2 maps.
Survavibility is ok, I do not often die from one shots, only from chaos atm.

But I really have a problems killing stuff. Several histe I just had to quit because I simply could not kill the mobs after the alarm is going.

Can anyone help just taking quick look and tell me what I shold focus on?
Atm I am using Cyclon as main AOE (19k) with Double strike as single dps (10k) doo to bleed it does more damage on single target.

This is my toon:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ZtriDer/characters

This is my build so far:
https://poeplanner.com/ABYAANcAFiQAAGibLV85ivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-pxm0LYMVIAkz0TbiLPaj73rTfkjuPeJ4rrGzo4oj9o19MHzUUnSgBqIX3AYgy_UxsNy95w8brXsUlLgB3HfjqW7AGngNtfI1kti97HGFj4MubztYrzbohmCI7foY7nrh7y20xxlRYxpVn4l5aMEEXz8UIO8Of-Mx-xo-6dV5OX7i0iHyQYIH2XwUcSpjr3q-rQNdOlJ0ZWnv0h9iV02S6bkj6i_MwYJNRmLshO_awXTtBS167waLIONf2gomAAAAAAA=

I have a hard time understanding what the damage in the build is comning from.
There is so much gear changes in the explenation that is is hard to focus.

Im trying to look at the gems he has linked, but some of them is just "wtf is this", he is swaping out skill gems between gear and trying to figger anythign out of it is just a bigg mess.

For not talking about all the different skills, how can one has this many different skills and and be able to activate them on so few skill slots?

PS: Right now I am on solo gaming. What should I be focusing on?

Please help?
Lost where no man has been lost before.
Last edited by ZtriDer on Oct 16, 2020, 4:37:10 PM
"
BVNG wrote:
wanted to ask about changes u've made lately, is it rly worth running with 7 aura setup?

Blaze is experimenting alot so dont use his char to follow. Just use the first pages.
"
hyteq wrote:
Hey, this build looks awsome!
I have a problem, im playing the budget version right now, but i cant walk with all auras and the banner,i dont play the banner right now, just leveling it, if i use every aura and the banner i dont have enough mana to use my skill (flicker).
I also cant see at PoB where you get less mana reserved or anything, maybe im blind?
would be nice if you can help me there understanding.

you aura setup should be like this
Precision lvl 1 + dread banner 20/20
Pride 20 + Maim 20 + flesh and stone 20 + enlighten 3 or 4
and make sure to go to the FaQ section to see how to solve any mana sustain issues if you have any. and I would suggest not to use precision at all if your level is low.
"
Ludafish wrote:
I saw you using Aul's Uprising with pride reserves no mana. Is this to avoid a bunch of -X to non-channeling crafts for mods?

nope that's a new whole experimental setup in which i'm testing and it's good so far :D using 7 auras atm. will upload the new gear in mins :). it's extremely expensive to try to go for such a setup though cause any missing mod on any piece of what i'm using atm, will destory the balance of the build lol.
"
dylan33 wrote:
Hey do you mind checking my char and seeing what I should upgrade next. I know its not perfect but Ive been making decent progress

Sry but I really don't wanna keep checking everyone's build anymore. I'm really tired of it. there is a priority upgrades section, you can take a look into that. and also you can check the optimal stats/gear you should have from the FaQ section and compare your setup to what's written and see what you are missing and try to fix it.
"
Grafit wrote:
Thanks for the build loving it. Was looking on the alternate quality skills gems from heist league and so far I tend to use these:

Divergent Pride - Nearby Enemies have -5% to Physical Damage Reduction
Anomalous Maim - Supported Skill have 20% increased Effect of Maim
Anomalous Flesh and Stone - Buff grants 10% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
Phantasmal Leap Slam - 10% increased Attack Speed
Divergent Precision - You and nearby Allies deal 10% increased Damage
- You and nearby Allies have 10% less Area of Effect
Anomalous Flicker Strike - 60% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
Anomalous Pulverise - Supported Skills have 10% increased Area of Effect

Not sure about totems:
For Ancestral Warchief could pick between activation range and placement speed and for Ancestral Protector any of the 3 seems ok: activation range, placement speed or 20% increased Buff Effect.

And also about Divergent Dread Banner that gives: You and nearby Allies have 5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks instead of 10% increased effect of Aura.

Fortify also looks interesting with "Hits from Supported Skills Overwhelm 5% of Physical Damage Reduction while you have Fortify" in Flicker links or Supported Skills have 4% increased Fortify Effect in slam links.

you can just test and use whatever feels better for your current setup :D
"
Mekrat wrote:
Quick question again before I spend 45ex on that sword.

Atm I use

I know its really not that good and dont reach the recommended one with 200 dps...the cap roll ones for like 45ex would boost me over 2mio dps, cap my impale chance (96% atm)

So the decision would be now to buy the cap roll paradoxica or save more currency for the aw. multistrike :<

that's a hard decision lol. maybe just save for awa multistrike. xD
I think I buy the cap roll ones and devine them to perfect and than after vorici t3 I corrupt it to 30% quall.

2 million is such a big deal... and I mean I am kind of min maxing atm ^^
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 16, 2020, 5:11:57 PM
"
BVNG wrote:
wanted to ask about changes u've made lately, is it rly worth running with 7 aura setup?

will upload the raw code for my current PoB very soon and you will see yourself if it's worth it or not :D
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
I saw you using Aul's Uprising with pride reserves no mana. Is this to avoid a bunch of -X to non-channeling crafts for mods?

nope that's a new whole experimental setup in which i'm testing and it's good so far :D using 7 auras atm. will upload the new gear in mins :). it's extremely expensive to try to go for such a setup though cause any missing mod on any piece of what i'm using atm, will destory the balance of the build lol.

Very interested. Sold my ammy today for 320 ex so on the market for something new and Aul's actually cheap compared the other options I'm looking at. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info