[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

JUst switching over to the new setup from your old. What do you think and why change from Paradoxica?

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
It's strange that you don't get called out for these baits.

The minimum budget for this build to even work is 5 EX.
If you open up the characters of players who are using the build and are commenting here - they mostly have around 1M DPS on already double digits exalt spending.

The reason why people put 5L in the title is to show the lack of currency required for the gear.
You use multiple mirrors worth of gear in your videos and PoB - on a 5L.

The reason why people use Scaeva in their demonstrations is to show the lack of currency required for the gear.
You use multiple mirrors worth of gear in your videos and PoB - with a Scaeva.

Your build isn't bad if you spend a lot of currency on it but you don't have to clickbait noobs who are looking for a cheap build to start building an enormously expensive and rippy build like this.

hey hey I never said build is cheap! plus if you open the budget PoB version it has very cheap alternatives with ~5M DPS when bossing. Flicker is expensive to get going as it needs some mandatory pieces to work. Otherwise, cyclone is extremely cheap to get going and you will have good DPS if you balance your gear. in the title I said +23M DPS on 5L (WHEN MAXED OUT!!!) not on budget. and gear is not multiple mirrors unless you are planning to really go all out... you can easily go above 15M DPS with ~60ex of investment... and not multiple mirrors. I cleared all content with Scaeva in early league cause I couldn't really find any good sword worth investing in so I kept upgrading my gear and just stayed with Scaeva... my gear back then was worth ~20ex + Scaeva Gladius... is that Multiple mirrors? and people who are having 1M DPS with multiple exalts are clearly doing something very wrong cause this build can reach well above 3M DPS with very minimal investment considering that u r using Cyclone and not flicker.
"
Homelessjunky wrote:
JUst switching over to the new setup from your old. What do you think and why change from Paradoxica?

Change from paradoxica is personal, I just prefer foils for more attack speed that's all. Paradoxica is still very good for the build so you don't need to change it. and if you are gonna follow my latest changes keep an eye on your chance to hit and accuracy when switching. you MUST be @100% chance to hit otherwise your dps /frenzy sustain will fall off greatly.

Edit: Btw, I don't see you using your totem setup, that's so much DPS loss. you can just replace all the gems in your shield with a totem setup cause they grant so much dps when deployed @boss.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 17, 2020, 3:40:48 PM
Hey OP blaze I found a way to incrementally improve your current build. Bench craft three green sockets on your shield and move your dash second wind and precision to the shield and take those three totems gems and move them to the gloves this way the reckoning on the shield benefits from the cooldown reduction on second wind. Very small improvement but you are min maxing everything else when you’re on the bleeding edge like you are LOL.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Last edited by Virel_360 on Oct 17, 2020, 3:52:12 PM
Gonna change the tree to your last upgrade, just wont try to reach chaos ress max at the moment gonna see how it will improve cuz now playing budget tree
I cannot figure out how to get my mana up higher than 60 or so with the new setup you have goin, I've got my enlightens and mana nodes and aul's, etc..
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Hey OP blaze I found a way to incrementally improve your current build. Bench craft three green sockets on your shield and move your dash second wind and precision to the shield and take those three totems gems and move them to the gloves this way the reckoning on the shield benefits from the cooldown reduction on second wind. Very small improvement but you are min maxing everything else when you’re on the bleeding edge like you are LOL.

:D Can't do that. cause my portal gem is on secondary weapons so I switch a lot, which means every time I switch precision will be deactivated, thus needing me to activate it every time lol. this is very inconvenient for me.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Gonna change the tree to your last upgrade, just wont try to reach chaos ress max at the moment gonna see how it will improve cuz now playing budget tree

latest tree is very dependant on Aul's Uprising amulet with pride reserves no mana. if you don't have that... don't change anything. and to use this amulet, you need accuracy on other pieces of gear to max your chance to hit. just put these 2 points in mind....
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:

latest tree is very dependant on Aul's Uprising amulet with pride reserves no mana. if you don't have that... don't change anything. and to use this amulet, you need accuracy on other pieces of gear to max your chance to hit. just put these 2 points in mind....

I will buy aul's got cash for it just dont know about accuraty with my current gear if it will be enough or į will need to change something
Last edited by sn3kox on Oct 17, 2020, 4:08:06 PM
"
JTVivian56 wrote:
I cannot figure out how to get my mana up higher than 60 or so with the new setup you have goin, I've got my enlightens and mana nodes and aul's, etc..

make sure you are using x2 enlighten at least one of them must be lvl 4 and the other 3 or 4. that's your main issue here. also, you are probably missing lots of accuracy cause I can't see any accuracy on your gear so I guess your chance to hit is probably 90-93% only... which is very problematic.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 17, 2020, 4:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info