[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Opos61 wrote:
I apologize for this noob question as its my first time using pastebin/pob. None of the pastebin links work. you say there s a problem with pastebin website and you say "use the tree in my character section in my profile" but you also say "dont just copy paste from this tree. it is item specific". I am bit confused on what to do. Can you make it more clear for me ? Thank you.

I think there's an issue currently with pastebin, noted in 3.12 details.

"
[NOTE: any new Pastebins will not work anymore and it's a problem with the pastebin site itself. so if you need to check my current setup, do it through my profile then go to characters.]
Last edited by Ludafish on Oct 16, 2020, 11:09:33 AM
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Opos61 wrote:
I apologize for this noob question as its my first time using pastebin/pob. None of the pastebin links work. you say there s a problem with pastebin website and you say "use the tree in my character section in my profile" but you also say "dont just copy paste from this tree. it is item specific". I am bit confused on what to do. Can you make it more clear for me ? Thank you.

I think there's an issue currently with pastebin, noted in 3.12 details.

"
[NOTE: any new Pastebins will not work anymore and it's a problem with the pastebin site itself. so if you need to check my current setup, do it through my profile then go to characters.]

I wasnt using fork version of pob. now that i fixed it i can see the trees. my bad.

Though i am not sure which tree to consider. there s 3.11 version trees and tree in current gear section(which is item specific)
Hey, this build looks awsome!
I have a problem, im playing the budget version right now, but i cant walk with all auras and the banner,i dont play the banner right now, just leveling it, if i use every aura and the banner i dont have enough mana to use my skill (flicker).
I also cant see at PoB where you get less mana reserved or anything, maybe im blind?
would be nice if you can help me there understanding.
I saw you using Aul's Uprising with pride reserves no mana. Is this to avoid a bunch of -X to non-channeling crafts for mods?
Hey do you mind checking my char and seeing what I should upgrade next. I know its not perfect but Ive been making decent progress
Thanks for the build loving it. Was looking on the alternate quality skills gems from heist league and so far I tend to use these:

Divergent Pride - Nearby Enemies have -5% to Physical Damage Reduction
Anomalous Maim - Supported Skill have 20% increased Effect of Maim
Anomalous Flesh and Stone - Buff grants 10% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
Phantasmal Leap Slam - 10% increased Attack Speed
Divergent Precision - You and nearby Allies deal 10% increased Damage
- You and nearby Allies have 10% less Area of Effect
Anomalous Flicker Strike - 60% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
Anomalous Pulverise - Supported Skills have 10% increased Area of Effect

Not sure about totems:
For Ancestral Warchief could pick between activation range and placement speed and for Ancestral Protector any of the 3 seems ok: activation range, placement speed or 20% increased Buff Effect.

And also about Divergent Dread Banner that gives: You and nearby Allies have 5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks instead of 10% increased effect of Aura.

Fortify also looks interesting with "Hits from Supported Skills Overwhelm 5% of Physical Damage Reduction while you have Fortify" in Flicker links or Supported Skills have 4% increased Fortify Effect in slam links.
Last edited by Grafit on Oct 16, 2020, 3:12:17 PM
Quick question again before I spend 45ex on that sword.

Atm I use

I know its really not that good and dont reach the recommended one with 200 dps...the cap roll ones for like 45ex would boost me over 2mio dps, cap my impale chance (96% atm)

So the decision would be now to buy the cap roll paradoxica or save more currency for the aw. multistrike :<

"
Jonnygiacomo wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jonnygiacomo/characters?charactersName=Jonny_de_Vane

I have a few questions about my next update. I feel realy tanky (Max ele res, 4,7k life, blockchance 78%) but my dps is quite low i guess....should i aim for a watchers eye, helm enchant or awakened gems? And Is my Chaos res with 46 good enought?

And what do you think about my weapon? Its Not the best base but the rolls are nice

weapon is decent. and yes your are missing so many upgrades. watcher's eye and awakened gems will be the best way to go. also 46% chaos res is kinda fine. so you're good.
"
Opos61 wrote:

lol you are right, I really don't know what to so. and it's hard right now with pastebin not working. most of my new setups, specially the one i'm using right now which I didn't upload yet, is very gear-specific. and pastebin isn't working, so I really don't know what to do lol. but I think old pastebins should be working. only the new ones might have problems. I will upload the raw codes for the PoBs on another sites for people to copy them soon.
wanted to ask about changes u've made lately, is it rly worth running with 7 aura setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info