[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
adalbors wrote:
On PoB you have "Do you use Power Charges?" checked. How do you gain Power Charges?

I do, and it's from Assassin's mark ring. or normal farrul's fur if u r using one.

But isn't the Power Charge from Assassin's Mark granted when target is killed? So in Sirus you shouldn't have it, right?
"
adalbors wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
adalbors wrote:
On PoB you have "Do you use Power Charges?" checked. How do you gain Power Charges?

I do, and it's from Assassin's mark ring. or normal farrul's fur if u r using one.

But isn't the Power Charge from Assassin's Mark granted when target is killed? So in Sirus you shouldn't have it, right?

yes it's only for clearing and delirium bosses in 100% delirious maps and such. but assassin's mark itself is extremely good for single target even without power charges if you wanna use it.
is having a farrul fur armor and aspect of the cat enough to switch to flicker strike?
"
is having a farrul fur armor and aspect of the cat enough to switch to flicker strike?

yes but you should also balance other gear with good rares and make sure to get 100% Chance to hit. cause missing chance to hit means frenzy sustain will be harder.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 16, 2020, 2:55:47 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"

yes but you should also balance other gear with good rares and make sure to get 100% Chance to hit. cause missing chance to hit means frenzy sustain will be harder.

tks for replying so quick, would you take a look at my build and advise me which item to spend next, im having 580c right now (just dropped unnatural instinct lmao), thanks again
"
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"

tks for replying so quick, would you take a look at my build and advise me which item to spend next, im having 580c right now (just dropped unnatural instinct lmao), thanks again

can't see your characters in your profile, please everything about upgrading is in the progression section and everything about how to perfect the build is literary in the FaQ section if you are looking for improvements, check there and see what you are lacking.
I am not able to get the DPS needed for bossing. Currently 88 have all gear res is way over capped but need to get the Chaos res up. Any tips on surviving though? I keep getting one shotted on bosses.
"
ZerkerEOD wrote:
I am not able to get the DPS needed for bossing. Currently 88 have all gear res is way over capped but need to get the Chaos res up. Any tips on surviving though? I keep getting one shotted on bosses.

I see you have a question... so Please refer to the FaQ section which has every single question and answer about the build. i'm sure it will be really useful if you read it and know what you are missing to make the build better.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jonnygiacomo/characters?charactersName=Jonny_de_Vane

I have a few questions about my next update. I feel realy tanky (Max ele res, 4,7k life, blockchance 78%) but my dps is quite low i guess....should i aim for a watchers eye, helm enchant or awakened gems? And Is my Chaos res with 46 good enought?

And what do you think about my weapon? Its Not the best base but the rolls are nice
Last edited by Jonnygiacomo on Oct 16, 2020, 7:46:40 AM
I apologize for this noob question as its my first time using pastebin/pob. None of the pastebin links work. you say there s a problem with pastebin website and you say "use the tree in my character section in my profile" but you also say "dont just copy paste from this tree. it is item specific". I am bit confused on what to do. Can you make it more clear for me ? Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info