[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Virel_360 wrote:
this is the first time i'm playing flicker, what would be the Absolute best T14-T16 map to grind away on? something you can almost just flicker to the end killing 90% of the mobs in 1 shot and a boss that doesnt have a DEGEN ability.

would appreciate advice on this from someone who has run this for multiple seasons.

tbh, I never focus on one map. when it comes to mapping, I run randoms in specific regions to spawn sirus, then kill him and repeat. but Best maps will be linear maps such as:
- Strand
- Grotto
- lair
- Tropical Island
- Crater
- Malformation
- Toxic Sewers (probably the best so far) but boss might deal heavy chaos damage.
- Beach
- Cage
- Fungal Hollow
- Mesa (but has low mob density)
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 15, 2020, 8:23:32 PM
What can I Anoint in my Amulet if I don't have any Chaos Res(Budget build)?
"
henrique73 wrote:
What can I Anoint in my Amulet if I don't have any Chaos Res(Budget build)?

panopticon for insane dps gain when you use totems or frenetic for nice dps boost and more frenzy sustain.
goo dbuild i fixed alot of things since i post 2 dayes ago i gor lucky with awk burtalty drop got anice glove to for like 10c
so guys anything im doing wrong and if anyone exp in fork and have time can you calc my damge ty all for the all help you guys offer
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
goo dbuild i fixed alot of things since i post 2 dayes ago i gor lucky with awk burtalty drop got anice glove to for like 10c
so guys anything im doing wrong and if anyone exp in fork and have time can you calc my damge ty all for the all help you guys offer

everything looks good to me. you are doing fine. and sry I don't have time to use PoB atm to check.
Question.... could Ruthless be a good replacement on boss fights for melee splash?

Just beat sirus 3 and died once to to me running into the damn black circle... Killed him pretty damn fast though.
"
Homelessjunky wrote:
Question.... could Ruthless be a good replacement on boss fights for melee splash?

Just beat sirus 3 and died once to to me running into the damn black circle... Killed him pretty damn fast though.

yea u can use ruthless if you don't have a white socket.
On PoB you have "Do you use Power Charges?" checked. How do you gain Power Charges?
"
adalbors wrote:
On PoB you have "Do you use Power Charges?" checked. How do you gain Power Charges?

The normal Farrul's.
"
adalbors wrote:

I do, and it's from Assassin's mark ring. or normal farrul's fur if u r using one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info