[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Chmplen wrote:
hello, is paradoxica fixed now? i tried this in the start of the league and then it was broken if i recall correct

yes it's fixed.
"
Lalatina_Sama wrote:
Hey, really enjoying the build so far ! Always wanted to try out Flicker and this build is perfect for it !

I just wanted to know (maybe it's in the FaQ and i'm blind, if so, sorry about it) is there a really huge difference between a 180 pdps paradoxia and a 190 one? Because those are really expensive for me atm and i need to know if the dps loss is really huge or not.

Thanks in advance for the replies and good luck out there !

dps difference is noticeable, please I recommended paras with 200pdps, 1.5attack speed, and +18% chance to impale. below that will work, but it's not a finalized weap for the build. and you can test in you PoB if the difference is huge or not. simply copy the item from the trade site and paste it in your pob.
Can you start this build with 5-link Farrul's? Or is it just a waste of currency and better to wait before you can afford 6-link?
"
destinydesi wrote:
Can you start this build with 5-link Farrul's? Or is it just a waste of currency and better to wait before you can afford 6-link?

Today I just 6-linked my farrul's. I am but a poor peasant. Ran this build 5-link just fine since start of league into red maps. I just didn't use melee splash.

Edit: I bought the best Farrul's I could afford and then just got the prophecy to 6-link. It was cheaper than buying 6-link in the end.

Last edited by TheStabbie on Oct 15, 2020, 6:43:53 PM
"
destinydesi wrote:

if you read the FaQ, you will know the answer to this question but ofc not one even bothers. anyway the answer is no, 6L is recommended and 5L will be horrible unless you have tens of exalts invested on other gear.
you can do it on 5L but the experience will be far from optimal so that's up to u.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 15, 2020, 6:51:24 PM
is the Replica fur for the endurance charges the BIS or is the regular fur for power charges?
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
is the Replica fur for the endurance charges the BIS or is the regular fur for power charges?

I prefer the replica. too many bonuses to choose it over the normal one. endu charges (more res, phys red, regan), and onslaught.
"
Blazer780 wrote:

if you read the FaQ, you will know the answer to this question but ofc not one even bothers. anyway the answer is no, 6L is recommended and 5L will be horrible unless you have tens of exalts invested on other gear.
you can do it on 5L but the experience will be far from optimal so that's up to u.

From your perspective. :)

As a first time user...
I threw less than optimal gear together and ran 5-link into T15 maps without issue. Other than I spent way too much time flickering around to kill mobs.
It was not horrible. TO ME.

Speaks volumes about your build tbqh.

And on that note; good build Blazer. I just did A5 Sirus WITHOUT issue (for the first time since Sirus was created - I usually always die at least once) and still I need serious upgrades on gear and jewels and etc, etc, etc. Dead so quick and I'm guessing I do 1/4 of the final build dps. I have a lot to look forward to imo.
this is the first time i'm playing flicker, what would be the Absolute best T14-T16 map to grind away on? something you can almost just flicker to the end killing 90% of the mobs in 1 shot and a boss that doesnt have a DEGEN ability.

would appreciate advice on this from someone who has run this for multiple seasons.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
"
Blazer780 wrote:

From your perspective. :)

As a first time user...
I threw less than optimal gear together and ran 5-link into T15 maps without issue. Other than I spent way too much time flickering around to kill mobs.
It was not horrible. TO ME.

Speaks volumes about your build tbqh.

And on that note; good build Blazer. I just did A5 Sirus WITHOUT issue (for the first time since Sirus was created - I usually always die at least once) and still I need serious upgrades on gear and jewels and etc, etc, etc. Dead so quick and I'm guessing I do 1/4 of the final build dps. I have a lot to look forward to imo.

yes i'm sorry for that. but problem is, to make the build work on 5L, you need a good understanding of how the build actually work and balance all your other gear pieces very well. most people don't do that. most people get 5L with extremely bad other gear pieces, and thus, build performs so badly, and thus, they blame the build for it cause they don't know how to manage it well. So, I made the 6l a requirement cause even with shit gear, with 6L, i will have decent dps to still be fine without much thinking about all the other pieces. Most people don't even bother to look into what's written in the guide, and they mess up their build setup so bad that It gets me sick. I don't like that. I wish that people pay more attention to the guide and follow it correctly. and if they do, they will never face any issues at all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info