[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

What is the tankiest gem combo for The surrender shield?
"
shmuel516 wrote:

Life gain on hit + Pulverize support is nice. and 3rd socket is just for any useful gem you can use there.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
shmuel516 wrote:

Life gain on hit + Pulverize support is nice. and 3rd socket is just for any useful gem you can use there.

Thanks! Implementing right away :)
What do you think about linking Riposte to that set?
Hello, i have been trying to figure out why my dps is half of blazer780's. I dont have that much problem clearing maps but its abit slow.. what should i upgrade first? 6L farrul, better weapon? please help me i love this build but in abit lost.. thx

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/vMdnNF9s
"
zimmuf wrote:
Hello, i have been trying to figure out why my dps is half of blazer780's. I dont have that much problem clearing maps but its abit slow.. what should i upgrade first? 6L farrul, better weapon? please help me i love this build but in abit lost.. thx

Here is my POB

It was mentioned so many times that we cannot count it anymore. DONT spec into flicker BEFORE you have a 6l farrul!

Quick check reveals:

- the belt will change alot
- no extra frenzy at the moment
- your jewels are really bad
- some of your flasks dont have quallity

There is a extra section where you can find some FAQs where all these points where mentioned.
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 15, 2020, 1:36:37 PM
"
shmuel516 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
shmuel516 wrote:

Thanks! Implementing right away :)
What do you think about linking Riposte to that set?

yea it works nicely. I think there is an alt version of it that grants some kinda charges. can't remember which one though.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
zimmuf wrote:

Here is my POB

It was mentioned so many times that we cannot count it anymore. DONT spec into flicker BEFORE you have a 6l farrul!

Quick check reveals:

- the belt will change alot
- no extra frenzy at the moment
- your jewels are really bad
- some of your flasks dont have quallity

There is a extra section where you can find some FAQs where all these points where mentioned.

Okay thx alot for the pointers
hello, is paradoxica fixed now? i tried this in the start of the league and then it was broken if i recall correct
Hey, really enjoying the build so far ! Always wanted to try out Flicker and this build is perfect for it !

I just wanted to know (maybe it's in the FaQ and i'm blind, if so, sorry about it) is there a really huge difference between a 180 pdps paradoxia and a 190 one? Because those are really expensive for me atm and i need to know if the dps loss is really huge or not.

Thanks in advance for the replies and good luck out there !
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:
Also, I'd recommend trying Anomalous Flicker Strike. 60% reduced cd of flicker, meaning it won't use frenzy charges as often to bypass the CD.

Interesting. Is the decreased cooldown better than the extra 5% chance to gain a frenzy on hit? I'm not as familiar with how that works but doesn't the cool down only go into effect if you've used all Frenzy charges? Still the hard stop from Frenzies depleting would be my issue. I'd have to test both.

that's not true. cd begins right after u use flicker and what frenzies do is just make flicker bypass its cd to make another hit.

Awesome, will definitely start trying this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info