[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

So ive been loving this build so far, its the most fun I've had with the game without a doubt. Ive killed A8 Sirus for the first time and done lots of content with ease. My issue is im having a hard time finding where my next upgrade should really be. I know there are some big ones like abysuss with flicker strike enchant, but right now the price is a little unrealistic. Im looking at my rings, and think about trying to get a steel ring with assasin's hit, but they're like 200c and im not even sure if it will be worth it for minimal DPS increase. Any tips on something i might be missing here would be appreciated!
I've been experimenting a bit with the build, and I took it to a slightly different place. I dropped Violent Retaliation and Arena Challenger for the bleed explosion. Missing out on explosions almost made me want to reroll, this saved the build for me.

The damage is comparable because we do 10% more damage to maimed targets and inreased damage to bleeding enemies. Only thing I really miss out on is 4% max block.

The bleed dmg itself is negligible and I don't scale it.

On top of that, I started using Rage support. It takes like 10-20 seconds to get to 50 rage, but after that, the damage is way insane. It almost doubled my PoB dps.
The flat damage you get is pretty nuts with paradoxica. Plus, berserk is really nice to melt down bosses. With berserk, my dmg is almost triple what it used to be.

You can even drop melee splash and your clear won't suffer. Maybe on super packed 100% delirious maps.

Downside is - your attack speed is so fast with berserk you run out of frenzy charges real fast. Thinking of anointing frenetic instead of panopticon.
Last edited by Grizzler on Oct 15, 2020, 10:31:20 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:
Also, is this build really that OP? Some people seem to have quite few problems with it, judging on the last dozen of pages. And it's not, by any means, a cheap build to gamble on.

it is very OP, at least for me and many others. if someone is facing problems with it it's because they don't know how to make it work or they have so many flaws in their setup. this build isn't really a beginner friendly build, especially for those who never played melee physical builds before.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
Also, is this build really that OP? Some people seem to have quite few problems with it, judging on the last dozen of pages. And it's not, by any means, a cheap build to gamble on.

it is very OP, at least for me and many others. if someone is facing problems with it it's because they don't know how to make it work or they have so many flaws in their setup. this build isn't really a beginner friendly build, especially for those who never played melee physical builds before.

Thats totaly true. We had so many default questions about generell mechanics.
But every point was mentionend on the first page.

@ Blaze

Found your ring on trade 10 mins ago. Do you have a new one? Show us :P

I am not sure what to upgrade next...HH for clear 100% delirium t16 (I always have HH in every league but started to late this season) aw. Multistrike or cap chaos res.

:(
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 15, 2020, 11:39:32 AM
"
Ikonicz wrote:
So ive been loving this build so far, its the most fun I've had with the game without a doubt. Ive killed A8 Sirus for the first time and done lots of content with ease. My issue is im having a hard time finding where my next upgrade should really be. I know there are some big ones like abysuss with flicker strike enchant, but right now the price is a little unrealistic. Im looking at my rings, and think about trying to get a steel ring with assasin's hit, but they're like 200c and im not even sure if it will be worth it for minimal DPS increase. Any tips on something i might be missing here would be appreciated!

as for the enchant, you can get blood rage 12% attack speed enchant as the difference between the 2 is minimal. and a steel ring with AM on hit is preferable but if you cannot afford it, then nvm.
"
Grizzler wrote:
I've been experimenting a bit with the build, and I took it to a slightly different place. I dropped Violent Retaliation and Arena Challenger for the bleed explosion. Missing out on explosions almost made me want to reroll, this saved the build for me.

The damage is comparable because we do 10% more damage to maimed targets and inreased damage to bleeding enemies. Only thing I really miss out on is 4% max block.

The bleed dmg itself is negligible and I don't scale it.

On top of that, I started using Rage support. It takes like 10-20 seconds to get to 50 rage, but after that, the damage is way insane. It almost doubled my PoB dps.
The flat damage you get is pretty nuts with paradoxica. Plus, berserk is really nice to melt down bosses. With berserk, my dmg is almost triple what it used to be.

You can even drop melee splash and your clear won't suffer. Maybe on super packed 100% delirious maps.

Downside is - your attack speed is so fast with berserk you run out of frenzy charges real fast. Thinking of anointing frenetic instead of panopticon.

those are some nice tweaks indeed. and yes frenetic will be better in this situation.
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

Thats totaly true. We had so many default questions about generell mechanics.
But every point was mentionend on the first page.

@ Blaze

Found your ring on trade 10 mins ago. Do you have a new one? Show us :P

I am not sure what to upgrade next...HH for clear 100% delirium t16 (I always have HH in every league but started to late this season) aw. Multistrike or cap chaos res.

:(

I suggest leaving HH till the end. go for awa multi then chaos res. or the reverse if chaos res is causing you problems already. as for the ring, i'm still using it, just listing it for sale for a fixed price incase someone wants to buy it for that price then i will be screwed and die trying to craft a similar ring lol. I don't care about min-maxing much this league, that's why I'm just listing for sale D:
Haha, ok ok ^^
Hey Friends,

Was wondering if someone could take a quick peek at my character to see what I should aim for next in terms of upgrades. Have a decent amount of currency so let me know.

Love the build btw. Haven't played since Harbringers and I don't think I've loved a build as much since this one!
"
Toodapper wrote:
Hey Friends,

Was wondering if someone could take a quick peek at my character to see what I should aim for next in terms of upgrades. Have a decent amount of currency so let me know.

Love the build btw. Haven't played since Harbringers and I don't think I've loved a build as much since this one!

Better Abyssus that's not 48%, should be fairly cheap.

Better Paradoxica that doesn't have level 1 blood rage.

Assassins mark ring.

The rest of your gems.

20/20 Less Duration in Unset ring for Aspect.

In no specific order, I'm usually the one asking for upgrade advice, so if someone has better suggestions for Toodapper, feel free to chime in :)
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info