[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Yo Blazer, did you alt spam and impring regal your gloves and steel ring or use fossils or just bought them?
"
For the most updated Pastebin in 3.12 please visit the 3.12 Current gear section!

PoB link for the latest gear setup is not working(404).
"
nambavan2 wrote:
what do you think about Transcendent Flesh?

it's really good in the far left socket. but a well-rolled lethal pride will be better.
"
shadowrs wrote:
Also, I'd recommend trying Anomalous Flicker Strike. 60% reduced cd of flicker, meaning it won't use frenzy charges as often to bypass the CD.

Interesting. Is the decreased cooldown better than the extra 5% chance to gain a frenzy on hit? I'm not as familiar with how that works but doesn't the cool down only go into effect if you've used all Frenzy charges? Still the hard stop from Frenzies depleting would be my issue. I'd have to test both.
"
hyperini wrote:
Yo Blazer, did you alt spam and impring regal your gloves and steel ring or use fossils or just bought them?

I bought the gloves. and was really really lucky with the ring with alt spams. I would suggest trying to buy though cause it's almost impossible to craft the one you need lol.
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:
Also, I'd recommend trying Anomalous Flicker Strike. 60% reduced cd of flicker, meaning it won't use frenzy charges as often to bypass the CD.

Interesting. Is the decreased cooldown better than the extra 5% chance to gain a frenzy on hit? I'm not as familiar with how that works but doesn't the cool down only go into effect if you've used all Frenzy charges? Still the hard stop from Frenzies depleting would be my issue. I'd have to test both.

that's not true. cd begins right after u use flicker and what frenzies do is just make flicker bypass its cd to make another hit.
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
For the most updated Pastebin in 3.12 please visit the 3.12 Current gear section!

PoB link for the latest gear setup is not working(404).

there are problems with pastebin as it insta deletes any path of exile pob code. don't know if they will ever fix the problem or not.
"
Jll wrote:

I have same frenzy charge problem on bosses too..
- farrul fur 6l..check
- aoc have and active and supported with less duration 20/20.. check
- frenzy +1 from tree..check
- boss fights with holding button..check (i always play like that btw :P dont spam the button)

i guess awakened multi problem?..i gonna try swift affliction too because i dont have enough ex for awakened multi lol

that's weird couple of people are reporting that problem lately although I can't remember facing it even before i get awa multi. but maybe awa multi is the problem. swift affliction should be a temporary fix though.
"
molotovjr wrote:
Im new with Flicker Strike but I'm loving your build :)
I only have 1 question.
When you get your Strike Skills Target 1 Additional Enemy gloves, you recommend to refund the Tribal Fury cluster to look for more life or dps?
Pd: A link to your pj would be great, cause Pastebin isn't workin atm.
Thanks for all, have a nice day :)

you can just open my profile an check my char/tree/gear. and as for the point from unallocating tribal fury, you can use it on whatever you need. if you need more life, go for it, if you feel you are lacking dps, then go for it.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 15, 2020, 8:34:47 AM
Also, is this build really that OP? Some people seem to have quite few problems with it, judging on the last dozen of pages. And it's not, by any means, a cheap build to gamble on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info