[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

We can change bottle on move speed? For dagame or survive?
my name is harvest seedovich
"
8503240 wrote:

I literary didn't understand a word of what you just said.
I'm curious on people's opinions about "Strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy". Does it really improve clear speed by that much when we have melee splash linked? I unspecced it on my tree to get an unnatural instinct socketed and didn't really feel much of a difference in clear.

I was also wondering when I should switch to a Replica Farruls Fur. The defensive bonuses from endurance charges is really nice, and onslaught seems like a huge improvement over phasing. I wanted to grab the watcher's eye, but now I think I might get Replica Farruls first. What do you think?
"
Pongly wrote:
I'm curious on people's opinions about "Strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy". Does it really improve clear speed by that much when we have melee splash linked? I unspecced it on my tree to get an unnatural instinct socketed and didn't really feel much of a difference in clear.

I was also wondering when I should switch to a Replica Farruls Fur. The defensive bonuses from endurance charges is really nice, and onslaught seems like a huge improvement over phasing. I wanted to grab the watcher's eye, but now I think I might get Replica Farruls first. What do you think?

if you don't feel the difference, then cool! good for you. and No i suggest going for watcher's eye first if you already have a 6L normal farrul's.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

Sorry, my english is too bad
Can we replace the bottle with movement speed? On survival or damage
Last edited by 8503240 on Oct 13, 2020, 6:25:54 PM
"
Monsieur_Ati wrote:

the thing about expensive stuff is, that you need to invest into your build and you get much much more out of it, if you juice up your maps etc.
the more mods you can play, the more loot you get.
i bought a 2 mod watchstone for 60ex and all i can say is, that its fucking worth it to do so.
same with the surrender, same with the belt etc etc.

im a very mediocre player - but this guide is so good, this char is my best equipped in a season.
i started with 0 c like everyone else and in 10 days played ca my gear is almost 3/4 mirror worth.
what i mean is, if a noob like me can do this, everyone else can. and this guide is one of the best ive seen so far.
its so good i decided this version to be my league starter. and man its fucking good

I feel you think I am saying "This build and guide sux and I want to make it better". Let me explicitly say. This build and guide is nutty and by that I mean to say that it is amazingly insane. I am no expert in any of the things that go into making a build and here is one that explains a lot and has a creator that is active. I am using this guide, build and access to blazer to explore what makes a build work. Which is why I have some odd things happening with my gear. Blazer has answered my question and provided some insight into some things I had not considered. I want to create my own build at some point and until I figure out what goes into it I'll just be spinning my wheels.

I am very much aware that you need to spend currency to make currency. I am also extremely aware that the more you invest in the gear the more you will push the limits. This point is obvious and really doesn't need saying.

And no just because you can does not mean "everyone else can". Some people do not play as frequently or even have the understanding of the game that you have. That statement is just wrong or at least not true for some. I mean some of the questions people ask in this forum post alone should tell you that not everyone can make a mirror in the first few weeks of a league let alone the whole darn thing.

I respect your excitement for this build and I have enjoyed playing it. No need to defend it.
"
8503240 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

Sorry, my english is too bad
Can we replace the bottle with movement speed? On survival or damage

yes ofc you can.
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
Monsieur_Ati wrote:

the thing about expensive stuff is, that you need to invest into your build and you get much much more out of it, if you juice up your maps etc.
the more mods you can play, the more loot you get.
i bought a 2 mod watchstone for 60ex and all i can say is, that its fucking worth it to do so.
same with the surrender, same with the belt etc etc.

im a very mediocre player - but this guide is so good, this char is my best equipped in a season.
i started with 0 c like everyone else and in 10 days played ca my gear is almost 3/4 mirror worth.
what i mean is, if a noob like me can do this, everyone else can. and this guide is one of the best ive seen so far.
its so good i decided this version to be my league starter. and man its fucking good

I feel you think I am saying "This build and guide sux and I want to make it better". Let me explicitly say. This build and guide is nutty and by that I mean to say that it is amazingly insane. I am no expert in any of the things that go into making a build and here is one that explains a lot and has a creator that is active. I am using this guide, build and access to blazer to explore what makes a build work. Which is why I have some odd things happening with my gear. Blazer has answered my question and provided some insight into some things I had not considered. I want to create my own build at some point and until I figure out what goes into it I'll just be spinning my wheels.

I am very much aware that you need to spend currency to make currency. I am also extremely aware that the more you invest in the gear the more you will push the limits. This point is obvious and really doesn't need saying.

And no just because you can does not mean "everyone else can". Some people do not play as frequently or even have the understanding of the game that you have. That statement is just wrong or at least not true for some. I mean some of the questions people ask in this forum post alone should tell you that not everyone can make a mirror in the first few weeks of a league let alone the whole darn thing.

I respect your excitement for this build and I have enjoyed playing it. No need to defend it.

everything you said sounds reasonable and there is not need to have an argument here between you two lol. Also, I wish you all the best in creating your own build! and hope you enjoy my build as a baseline of what you are trying to achieve! keep it up and have fun <3. and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave them here and they will be answered! just make sure they are not answered already in the FaQ section xD
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 13, 2020, 7:00:31 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Can you recommend something? Coz i dont know(
"
8503240 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Can you recommend something? Coz i dont know(
Just use the same quicksilver flask with ignite immunity. like this:
that's what I'm using right now. and if you are using normal farrul's fur, you can use Sinderswallow Urn flask with 80% crit chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info