[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
8503240 wrote:

Somebody now what the number of passives we need in Timeless Jewel (Kaom) ???or really random?

random. you just reroll then test reroll then test and repeat till u get good bonuses on your passives. if you ever got x3 melee crit multipler, then you hit the jackbot. but there are so many other good bonuses for the build. so just keep rerolling and test till you reach some sweet spot.
can some'one check my POB and tell if i need to reup something diffrently ?
https://pastebin.com/kvwCaWiT
"
sn3kox wrote:

I don't check PoBs anymore but if you wanna make sure everything is ok, you can go to the FaQ section, it literary has everything about how to perfect the build.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:

I don't check PoBs anymore but if you wanna make sure everything is ok, you can go to the FaQ section, it literary has everything about how to perfect the build.

Ok thanks gonna stay with mid budget tree so far till i can get a better items so i can reup to min-max tree
Btw when is the right time to chance to min-max tree ?
Last edited by sn3kox on Oct 13, 2020, 3:26:36 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
I read the FAQs and was wondering what is your opinion on running Glorious Vanity jewel with Xibaqua's influence and Lethal Pride under Kaom's influence? It was just a thought that I had while I was reading the build over again. I did look through the comments, but I may have missed that point.

you can't run 2 timeless jewels. only 1 is allowed.

Okay seriously that was my bad... I completely forgot they were both historic jewels. Thanks for taking the time to answer my stupid question.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
I switched to the cyclone version a while back as flicker was not working for me. Desync and random one shots. My set up is a little different than is out lined mostly because I'm testing a few things. But I was looking in PoB and it shows that Lycosidae shield is a 1.4mil dps increase for me. I am assuming because of the "hits can't be evaded" mod. I lose about 200hp but the rest seems fine. I tried it allowing for a Riposte and LGoH setup and the difference in survivability is not noticeable and the dps seems a ton higher. Is there any real reason I should not do this and sell the Surrender shield for more upgrades?

man.. one of the main defensive layers of this build is the shield. it MUST be either the surrender or a rare shield with high life/5% life on block. As for lycosidae shield, it's good for you cause you are missing tons of accuracy. this is not optimal by any means. you should get x2 t1 accuracy on your jewelries and use another shield. otherwise build will be much weaker. also these gloves are like super bad for the build (at least my version of the build I don't know what are you testing).

I have the Surrender shield. I was seeing if there was any other way to make this build less expensive. (using yours as a guide) And yes you can. As for the gloves its the same thing. Seeing how it feels. They do solve the issue of impale chance if you can't afford the Paradoxica with impale. All content done (except uber elder) with this setup btw. Sirus was not deathless but doable. I realize this is not "optimal" but most people will never afford this build. TBH my toon is now only loosely based on your guide. Ive taken some liberties to allow a decent amount of dps and survival with out as many Exalts.

I was more wondering if Surrender is really the "only" viable option. Thanks for the reply. PS i know your busy you didn't need to look at my toon.
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
I switched to the cyclone version a while back as flicker was not working for me. Desync and random one shots. My set up is a little different than is out lined mostly because I'm testing a few things. But I was looking in PoB and it shows that Lycosidae shield is a 1.4mil dps increase for me. I am assuming because of the "hits can't be evaded" mod. I lose about 200hp but the rest seems fine. I tried it allowing for a Riposte and LGoH setup and the difference in survivability is not noticeable and the dps seems a ton higher. Is there any real reason I should not do this and sell the Surrender shield for more upgrades?

man.. one of the main defensive layers of this build is the shield. it MUST be either the surrender or a rare shield with high life/5% life on block. As for lycosidae shield, it's good for you cause you are missing tons of accuracy. this is not optimal by any means. you should get x2 t1 accuracy on your jewelries and use another shield. otherwise build will be much weaker. also these gloves are like super bad for the build (at least my version of the build I don't know what are you testing).

I have the Surrender shield. I was seeing if there was any other way to make this build less expensive. (using yours as a guide) And yes you can. As for the gloves its the same thing. Seeing how it feels. They do solve the issue of impale chance if you can't afford the Paradoxica with impale. All content done (except uber elder) with this setup btw. Sirus was not deathless but doable. I realize this is not "optimal" but most people will never afford this build. TBH my toon is now only loosely based on your guide. Ive taken some liberties to allow a decent amount of dps and survival with out as many Exalts.

I was more wondering if Surrender is really the "only" viable option. Thanks for the reply. PS i know your busy you didn't need to look at my toon.

the thing about expensive stuff is, that you need to invest into your build and you get much much more out of it, if you juice up your maps etc.
the more mods you can play, the more loot you get.
i bought a 2 mod watchstone for 60ex and all i can say is, that its fucking worth it to do so.
same with the surrender, same with the belt etc etc.

im a very mediocre player - but this guide is so good, this char is my best equipped in a season.
i started with 0 c like everyone else and in 10 days played ca my gear is almost 3/4 mirror worth.
what i mean is, if a noob like me can do this, everyone else can. and this guide is one of the best ive seen so far.
its so good i decided this version to be my league starter. and man its fucking good
Hey guys. Just made little item update and i feel like my DPS did not increase much

My current equip

what i changed

to

I dont feel it like '10 ex worth change'. I've tested attack on several bosses, like lvl 83 Baran: seems like my old weapon deals more dps. Also , tooltip in ho is twice less with second one

Can you suggest me what is incorrect in my case?
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:

Cool then, but I just said above that surrender isn't the only option :D you can always use any rare shield with high life and 5% life on block! it will do the job, especially if it has 30% block chance too!. and you can reach 100% impale chance without these gloves! and without paradoxica! to do that you have to:
-take swift skewering in tree
-take forceful skewering in tree
- use dread banner
-use impale support in your 6L
and you will have 100% chance to impale if you did so, you can get far better gloves and still have 100% impale without any investment at all!
"
Mozaxatt wrote:
Hey guys. Just made little item update and i feel like my DPS did not increase much

My current equip

what i changed

to

I dont feel it like '10 ex worth change'. I've tested attack on several bosses, like lvl 83 Baran: seems like my old weapon deals more dps. Also , tooltip in ho is twice less with second one

Can you suggest me what is incorrect in my case?

first of all, that's not the paradoxica I recommended getting. lvl 1 blood rage is just bad for the build. and it will cancel the lvl 20 blood rage you use. secondly, please don't give a damn about the in-game tooltip, it calculates literary nothing. and it doesn't calculate para's double damage. so whatever number you are having right now is just far far from the true DPS you actually have. and how come your new paradoxica feels like it deals less dps? Ahn's might is super bad for flicker as it gives -1 max charge... you shouldn't even be using it for flicker as it's only used with cyclone. so upgrading from ahn's might to a paradoxica like the one u got is supposed to be big big upgrade...
also, all your rings/amulet are messed up pretty badly, they all need a big upgrade if you wanna get this build to be stronger. and you need more accuracy on gear. also why are you not using the totem setup ??? it gives insane dps boost for bosses.
Please refer to the FaQ section as it has all the info in the world about this build, i'm sure it will help you a lot.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 13, 2020, 6:05:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info