[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:

Cool then, but I just said above that surrender isn't the only option :D you can always use any rare shield with high life and 5% life on block! it will do the job, especially if it has 30% block chance too!. and you can reach 100% impale chance without these gloves! and without paradoxica! to do that you have to:
-take swift skewering in tree
-take forceful skewering in tree
- use dread banner
-use impale support in your 6L
and you will have 100% chance to impale if you did so, you can get far better gloves and still have 100% impale without any investment at all!

Yes, I did see you mention the rare shield. Def. something I'll look for and see how it feels. As for the gloves they just added almost a 1mil dps and it seemed like a no brainer. (they were better than the rare i had at the time) I am curious when you make a build are you looking all the green text in PoB for an item to determine if a unique is worth using.
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

Cool then, but I just said above that surrender isn't the only option :D you can always use any rare shield with high life and 5% life on block! it will do the job, especially if it has 30% block chance too!. and you can reach 100% impale chance without these gloves! and without paradoxica! to do that you have to:
-take swift skewering in tree
-take forceful skewering in tree
- use dread banner
-use impale support in your 6L
and you will have 100% chance to impale if you did so, you can get far better gloves and still have 100% impale without any investment at all!

Yes, I did see you mention the rare shield. Def. something I'll look for and see how it feels. As for the gloves they just added almost a 1mil dps and it seemed like a no brainer. (they were better than the rare i had at the time) I am curious when you make a build are you looking all the green text in PoB for an item to determine if a unique is worth using.

no it's not about the green text (which means more bonuses) it's about what items are suitable and what synergies well with what you are trying to build. I mean there are items that could grant me more damage for my flicker build for instance "Bronn's Lithe" armour is insane for any movement skill like cyclone or flicker when it comes to dps, and yet it's not suitable for my build cause Farrul's is the best way for my build to sustain frenzy charges.
newb question:
Is getting max resist a priority or since we have maxed block its okay to not maxed it?
what is the best alternative to Farrul's Fur? its really expensive atm.
what is the differences between cyclone and flicker?
As i see your gems changed in you current gear should i change my too? As your or should į keep as it was before you changed?
"
ssampiseth wrote:
newb question:
Is getting max resist a priority or since we have maxed block its okay to not maxed it?
what is the best alternative to Farrul's Fur? its really expensive atm.
what is the differences between cyclone and flicker?

ofc maxing elemental res is top priority even before maxing block lol. and there is no alternative to farrul's if you r planning to use flicker. if you will use cyclone, there are plenty of alts.
cyclone is much slower than flicker but both have similar damage. flicker is far superior when it comes to clearspeed. cyclone is a bit better in delve and bosses in general.
"
sn3kox wrote:
As i see your gems changed in you current gear should i change my too? As your or should į keep as it was before you changed?

if your current gem setup is working well for you, then don't change it, if you feel you need to change it then feel free to do so lol. I change what I use a lot. so it's your choice to try what I use or just stay with what you are using xD.
So gonna try to change but really dont know what to expect a better DPS or survability 😂
"
sn3kox wrote:
So gonna try to change but really dont know what to expect a better DPS or survability 😂

xD oh man c'mon PoE isn't copy paste! you have to understand what the build is about and what everything does to know what you need and what you lack. my build isn't a copy-paste build at all by any means unless you can get the exact same gear I'm using lol. you should see what you are lacking and act accordingly and keep changing till you feel that you are at a sweet spot and reached a point at which you have good DPS and also good defense.
"
Bruce_vt wrote:
Guys, i'm playing "blockman cyclone" but I kinda wanna switch to flicker cause I love the clean speed. I just got a paradoxica + ~650 chaos + 2 exalts.

Do you guys think I can afford at least everything that is CORE needed with this budget? like the farrul + gloves
]

help :(
"
Bruce_vt wrote:
"
Bruce_vt wrote:
Guys, i'm playing "blockman cyclone" but I kinda wanna switch to flicker cause I love the clean speed. I just got a paradoxica + ~650 chaos + 2 exalts.

Do you guys think I can afford at least everything that is CORE needed with this budget? like the farrul + gloves
]

help :(

I think I answered that before xD didn't you see it? my answer was

"
that's not enough to switch to flicker tbh. replica farrul's is 15ex 6L, but Normal farrul's is ~9ex 6L which could work for your budget. but still don't forget that there are other necessary items to get the build going like gems, shield, etc. but probably you can pull it off and take it slowly from there and upgrade piece by piece.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info