[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hi mate, thanks for making the build that great. I see you change a bit about the gems and I'm kinda confuse whether the old version better or worse. Would you please explain me about the changes? :D

vaal haste - molten shell - increased duration support
life gain on hit support - pulverise support - blood rage
Dread banner - second wind support - dash - duration support
divergent precision - multiple totems - AP - vaal AW

Also, I see you using the Timeless jewel but I couldn't really access to PoB through your link attached.
By the ways, I got 3 choices on the 6L body:
- Fortify (using as tanker and more dmg but have to change a bit in skill tree??? *plz explain me this as I used brutality all the way to lv 94)
- Brutality (Using whenever I face mod elemental reflect)
- Close combat (for boss fight?* I'm kinda confused about this as well)

One more thing, I'm using Crown of the inward eye helmet atm.
Me def stats:
- life 5k7
- armour 10k
- block chance 78%
- Using shakari (I see you recommend shakari but just found out Grukul in FaQ section?)
- all over 80% elemental + chaos res

Is it ok if I exchange my helmet to Abyssus and my belt to HH?
Sorry for many questions >.< but...I'm really want to end game with Flicker strike perfectly :D so please help me out.
Thanks in advances.
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:
Hi mate, thanks for making the build that great. I see you change a bit about the gems and I'm kinda confuse whether the old version better or worse. Would you please explain me about the changes? :D

vaal haste - molten shell - increased duration support
life gain on hit support - pulverise support - blood rage
Dread banner - second wind support - dash - duration support
divergent precision - multiple totems - AP - vaal AW

Also, I see you using the Timeless jewel but I couldn't really access to PoB through your link attached.
By the ways, I got 3 choices on the 6L body:
- Fortify (using as tanker and more dmg but have to change a bit in skill tree??? *plz explain me this as I used brutality all the way to lv 94)
- Brutality (Using whenever I face mod elemental reflect)
- Close combat (for boss fight?* I'm kinda confused about this as well)

One more thing, I'm using Crown of the inward eye helmet atm.
Me def stats:
- life 5k7
- armour 10k
- block chance 78%
- Using shakari (I see you recommend shakari but just found out Grukul in FaQ section?)
- all over 80% elemental + chaos res

Is it ok if I exchange my helmet to Abyssus and my belt to HH?
Sorry for many questions >.< but...I'm really want to end game with Flicker strike perfectly :D so please help me out.
Thanks in advances.

uhhh, so many questions and lots of things that needs explaining xD look:
- as for the gems, it's just personal preference. you can keep using what you are using or try the new setups that I use and see if it feels better for you. that's easier than explaining every single gem and why I chose it. But I prefer my current gem setup to any previous gem setup I've made!
- I change my 6L a lot. sometimes I use fortify, sometimes Brutality, and I switch Melee splash with close combat when I feel like I wanna show off my maximum DPS in a fight lol.
- as for the timeless jewel, I use A lethal Pride with Kaom's influence. you can buy one and keep rerolling it with divines till you find good bonuses for your current allocated skills near the very left socket on the tree. for me, it grants 90% crit chance, 40% increased melee damage, 4% max life, 52 str.
- and yes you can use abyssus and also HH if you want!
- as for minor pantheon. both Shakari and Gruthkul are good, but I prefer using Gruthkul now.

EDIT: why are u not using Swift skewering in the tree? you are losing tons of dps by not using it.... you don't have paradoxica to make up for the lost impale chance so you should use it.

EDIT 2: you are missing a lot f accuracy.... you should get your HIT CHANCE to 100% asap

EDIT 3: you have lots of messed up gems setup xD the CoC setup should be on the shield and not weapon cause Reckoning skill on the surrender is what will crit and trigger the socketed skills xDDD please refer to FaQ section and check everything there if you really want to make your build perfect....
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 14, 2020, 2:45:25 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Bruce_vt wrote:
"
Bruce_vt wrote:
Guys, i'm playing "blockman cyclone" but I kinda wanna switch to flicker cause I love the clean speed. I just got a paradoxica + ~650 chaos + 2 exalts.

Do you guys think I can afford at least everything that is CORE needed with this budget? like the farrul + gloves
]

help :(

I think I answered that before xD didn't you see it? my answer was

"
that's not enough to switch to flicker tbh. replica farrul's is 15ex 6L, but Normal farrul's is ~9ex 6L which could work for your budget. but still don't forget that there are other necessary items to get the build going like gems, shield, etc. but probably you can pull it off and take it slowly from there and upgrade piece by piece.

Thx alot I havent noticed your answer before.

Yes, I'd like to slowly upgrade from the bottom, I will try with a normal farrul's and the stuff that I've already got
thx
I can finally ask you now that you've recently made the switch... How's the dps and feel with the high dps foil vs the paradoxica? Considering getting a high dps rare myself.
"
amattson17 wrote:
I can finally ask you now that you've recently made the switch... How's the dps and feel with the high dps foil vs the paradoxica? Considering getting a high dps rare myself.

they both have very similar dps [para with 200pdps, 1.5AS, +18% impale chance VS foil with 540+pdps, 2+AS, 6.6+%Crit] but foils feel faster in mapping due to the extra attack speed that's why I mainly made the switch, so you can just buy whatever is cheaper for you. personally I prefer the foil as I love speed.
Note this though, that if you are gonna use the para i mentioned, you should remove swift skewering from your tree but if you will use a rare foil, then you should use swift skewering in your tree.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 14, 2020, 3:44:34 AM
I did follow your skill tree, not sure which version but...I have no idea how to fix mine atm. I cant find your skill tree now.
I'd love to follow as I'm newbie and want to end all the content >.<
can you plz give me your PoB's character now please?
My skill dmg just around 300k :( no idea how to hit >20M as you did but I tried to copy your gears as much as I could
Last edited by KirRoyalXIII on Oct 14, 2020, 3:56:23 AM
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:
I did follow your skill tree, not sure which version but...I have no idea how to fix mine atm. I cant find your skill tree now.
I'd love to follow as I'm newbie and want to end all the content >.<
can you plz give me your PoB's character now please?
My skill dmg just around 300k :( no idea how to hit >20M as you did but I tried to copy your gears as much as I could

you probably didn't check any flasks or anything in the configuration in your PoB that's why dps is so low but in truth, it's way higher. anyway this is my current PoB but I wouldn't advise to just copy everything in the tree while you don't have my exact same gear. lots of my jewels/nodes are based on my own gear and not anyone's else, so keep that in mind.
https://pastebin.com/USciYpwq
Edit: ok great, pastebin isn't working anymore it gives an error lol. seems like it's doing that for everyone. xD
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 14, 2020, 4:05:41 AM
thanks very much...
I'm gonna copy your skill tree and gems and see whether its better or not xD I'm so new to the game :P
This build look really great for me. I thinking about it i have 70 exalt now. Can i play with this currency to this build on t16 map ?
it semmes i have aproblem with damge but the bigeest damge problem is on the single target some time i do good damge but at the same boss in the same map my dps go slower and i have aproblem woth damge overtime from ground as the ground on suris and the ground in brualchamber map can anyone give me advices ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info