[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

So im having some desync issues with flicker myself as someone else in the thread here said, while its not the whole world what is kinda next to flicker? Cyclone bladestorm etc? I fully understand the clear speed might suffer but if its cleaner for me to play with im fine with that.

Super fun build overall, tearing t16s up easily and no boss is really an problem much thanks man.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:
Guys i have only 4.7 mln dps... how did 15-25? I now need changes things but i have a good items and no dps...

more have unnatural instinct and watcher's eye
I check FAQ and read build but nevertheless...

That's some really solid gear, regardless what the numbers are in PoB, you should be destroying all content.

Cleansed Thoughts isn't good unless you're stacking more Chaos resist. Disciple of the Slaughter is pretty solid for +1 min Frenzy, and 8% damage per Frenzy, but there's other good choices as well.

NEVER USE Disciple of the Slaughter AT ALL!! it's screws up the build. minimum frenzies are super bad for the build. and your gear is very good but you are missing lots of accuracy I assume. also why is precision level 20? how are you even managing you mana with precision level 20? and why less duaration is linked with blood rage and dread banner? it's supposed to be in seperate socket with the aspect alone. and use precision lvl 1/2 not 20. and as for the dps, it's impossible to be 4.7M with this gear. you are clearly marking wrong stuff in configuration in your PoB

oH... thanks! I fix it. And put on jewel accuracy
Now:
my name is harvest seedovich
Last edited by 8503240 on Oct 13, 2020, 1:36:05 PM
"
KirRoyalXIII wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQYgBosGogkzCiYUIBRxFSAX3Bm0Gj4bqhutIOMj9ipjLOktgzB8MbA1kjboN9Q5hjpSOuE94j7PR35I7krITZJN41FHWK9aUl85Xz9f2mJXYxdlTWhlae9uqm87dGV0oHasd-N4DXiueTl5aHvDfuKCB4MuhNmFj4ZghrOI7YrwjX2SfZL3mG-bLaOKpleomqlur3qxs7XyvTa95r6nvq3AGsEEwQfKkMv1z37RNtIf0iHTftRS137Yvdl83CPcveHv4izlz-cP51TpRunV6hjsce0_7nrvDu968kHyRfPd9kj2o_cy-AL46_oY_gr-jw==?accountName=KirRoyalXIII&characterName=oOKirOo
Hi :D I did see you have had some changes for gears and gems
Can you give me some recommend please?
I've died a lot, a lot as tier 16+ >.< recently stuck as lvl 94

I Can't see anything wrong with your gear other than the missing accuracy lol. if you die a lot it's clearly due to something that the build is weak against. you can refer to the FaQ section and check the "why I'm dying a lot section" if you wanna level up, there are certain map mods you should avoid, mainly reduced block and phys reflect. Also ele reflect if you are not using brutality in both surrender and main-setup.
"
So im having some desync issues with flicker myself as someone else in the thread here said, while its not the whole world what is kinda next to flicker? Cyclone bladestorm etc? I fully understand the clear speed might suffer but if its cleaner for me to play with im fine with that.

Super fun build overall, tearing t16s up easily and no boss is really an problem much thanks man.

I would put cyclone in 2nd place right after flicker. it's extremely stable and also huge damage but much slower clearspeed-wise.
I read the FAQs and was wondering what is your opinion on running Glorious Vanity jewel with Xibaqua's influence and Lethal Pride under Kaom's influence? It was just a thought that I had while I was reading the build over again. I did look through the comments, but I may have missed that point.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
"
Garulf161 wrote:
How viable is this build for Delving?

Seems really amazing overall though.

It can potentially delve if you are really careful... I attempted to delve with it for fun, and well... I kept dying due to the darkness. I think I spend more time flickering in the darkness then following the trolley. Can't speak for the other skills though. I would assume the cyclone build would do just fine.

lol that's weird i use flicker in delve just fine. and I never die there. last league i think i was @depth 450+

I went back and tried delving. I stand corrected It is not bad at delving after all. I just kept holding down flicker like an idiot.
So I just picked up the build, here is what I'm using at this moment, https://pastebin.com/sENJndvq so I'm struggling to achieve a smooth flicker strike, it seems to just up and stop randomly and it gets me killed from time to time so I had to go back to using cyclone or double strike, what can I do to make it smoother or make this build work better for me, sorry if I'm asking a question that's been asked before but REALLY want this build to work because I enjoy the thought of it and appreciate the work that's been put into it. Hopefully you can get back to me on this, thank you very much!
"
8503240 wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:
Yes, or you can just use both jewels for crit multiplier.

If you don't know what lethal pride does, it gives all the notable nodes in its radius additional modifiers, and it's from a pool of random modifiers you can get. So to get a well rolled lethal pride can be really expensive. You want 40% increased physical/melee damage, and 60-90% incr melee critical strike chance. Just to give you an idea of how much money I spent to get my lethal pride to be well-rolled, I spent about 3.5 exalts. You can only re-roll it with Divine Orbs.

I try to do this) but where is a perfect place to put jewel?)

Oh sorry forgot to mention, insert Lethal Pride all the way on the left of the tree, below "Stamina"

https://gyazo.com/1ab19dc89f6ef22193e395bfab96962d

Thank you very much!
First one:
multi crit + one handed multi crit + life https://gyazo.com/a4e801c20f334cc391b3c9b431f84e26 or
https://gyazo.com/b8db24a5355d4f65204cd85336827c73
Second:
Lethal Pride
Timeless Jewel (Kaom) WHith what did you write, Alright?)

https://gyazo.com/590aaca093649e682d0884ed1b05cdb9[/quote]

Somebody now what the number of passives we need in Timeless Jewel (Kaom) ???or really random?
my name is harvest seedovich
"
I read the FAQs and was wondering what is your opinion on running Glorious Vanity jewel with Xibaqua's influence and Lethal Pride under Kaom's influence? It was just a thought that I had while I was reading the build over again. I did look through the comments, but I may have missed that point.

you can't run 2 timeless jewels. only 1 is allowed.
"
Parrellax wrote:
So I just picked up the build, here is what I'm using at this moment, https://pastebin.com/sENJndvq so I'm struggling to achieve a smooth flicker strike, it seems to just up and stop randomly and it gets me killed from time to time so I had to go back to using cyclone or double strike, what can I do to make it smoother or make this build work better for me, sorry if I'm asking a question that's been asked before but REALLY want this build to work because I enjoy the thought of it and appreciate the work that's been put into it. Hopefully you can get back to me on this, thank you very much!

I'm sure everything you are looking for is there in the FaQ section so please take a look there. I put all the important info about how to make the build work and make it better there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info