[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
tigerforces wrote:
This build looks great and its my first character that I got to 80lv. But I have problems how should I play this. I don't have the surrender and farull fur so I'm dying really fast. Also when I try to play dbl strike Im dying faster then in flicker. Can you guys help me what should I buy or make? I got 4 exalted drops but its not much to buy stuff that build req.

first of all I suggest switching to cyclone and change the gem setup accordingly. then get at least a rare shield with high life roll and 5% life on block. also make sure to follow the exact tree for cyclone if you are gonna switch. and make sure to have as much life on your gear to increase your survivability, also make sure to max your ele res.
"
Pongly wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Pongly wrote:
I've been following the budget section of this guide as well as the order for upgrades to the build, but I didn't see Unnatural Instinct anywhere. When should that jewel ideally be bought, considering it is 9ex right now? I'm trying to decide between buying UI, an impale watcher's eye, or improving my chaos resist (-60% atm). My damage seems decent right now at 5m, my main issue is survivability. I'm just not sure how realistic it is for me to go the chaos resist route with only 20ex in my stash.

Edit: Here's my PoB if anyone has time to take a look. Mostly looking for survivability advice, since I tend to die too much to bosses.
https://pastebin.com/Gys1Vjvj

chaos resist is so much about the content you do, I suggest leaving it after both Watcher's eye and UI. if you need a good balance jewel with some res, block, damage, etc, go for UI. if you need a lot of more damage, go watcher's with 2 additional impales.

Forgot to mention that I'm only at 72% block so UI would probably be #1 priority im guessing
yes, it will take you to 78% which is ideal.
"
Bruce_vt wrote:
Guys, i'm playing "blockman cyclone" but I kinda wanna switch to flicker cause I love the clean speed. I just got a paradoxica + ~650 chaos + 2 exalts.

Do you guys think I can afford at least everything that is CORE needed with this budget? like the farrul + gloves

that's not enough to switch to flicker tbh. replica farrul's is 15ex 6L, but Normal farrul's is ~9ex 6L which could work for your budget. but still don't forget that there are other necessary items to get the build going like gems, shield, etc. but probably you can pull it off and take it slowly from there and upgrade piece by piece.
"
8503240 wrote:
Guys, does the Fortify on the boots work?

if you put something like leap slam in it yet, but I prefer fortify in main links setup.
"
Mekrat wrote:
What you guys think.

Next upgrade for me a watchers eye or max chaos res? Im running this build with awak. melee physical and fortify in my 6l plus the fortify nodes.

If I go to max chaos res I would sacrifice a extra frenzy cause of the anoint. And my survivabilityis not bad atm.

The watchers would be one of the last big invests I need (expect a new weapon, better rolls later)

I would choose the watchers!

yea just go for watcher's eye with 2 additional impales. btw, I managed to max chaos res without Cleansed thoughts and also re-anointed Frenetic on the amulet lol. So it's possible if you get the necessary gear for it.
"
shadowrs wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:
Yes, or you can just use both jewels for crit multiplier.

If you don't know what lethal pride does, it gives all the notable nodes in its radius additional modifiers, and it's from a pool of random modifiers you can get. So to get a well rolled lethal pride can be really expensive. You want 40% increased physical/melee damage, and 60-90% incr melee critical strike chance. Just to give you an idea of how much money I spent to get my lethal pride to be well-rolled, I spent about 3.5 exalts. You can only re-roll it with Divine Orbs.

I try to do this) but where is a perfect place to put jewel?)

Oh sorry forgot to mention, insert Lethal Pride all the way on the left of the tree, below "Stamina"

https://gyazo.com/1ab19dc89f6ef22193e395bfab96962d[/quote]

Thank you very much!
First one:
multi crit + one handed multi crit + life https://gyazo.com/a4e801c20f334cc391b3c9b431f84e26 or
https://gyazo.com/b8db24a5355d4f65204cd85336827c73
Second:
Lethal Pride
Timeless Jewel (Kaom) WHith what did you write, Alright?)

https://gyazo.com/590aaca093649e682d0884ed1b05cdb9
my name is harvest seedovich
Last edited by 8503240 on Oct 13, 2020, 1:15:40 PM

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQYgBosGogkzCiYUIBRxFSAX3Bm0Gj4bqhutIOMj9ipjLOktgzB8MbA1kjboN9Q5hjpSOuE94j7PR35I7krITZJN41FHWK9aUl85Xz9f2mJXYxdlTWhlae9uqm87dGV0oHasd-N4DXiueTl5aHvDfuKCB4MuhNmFj4ZghrOI7YrwjX2SfZL3mG-bLaOKpleomqlur3qxs7XyvTa95r6nvq3AGsEEwQfKkMv1z37RNtIf0iHTftRS137Yvdl83CPcveHv4izlz-cP51TpRunV6hjsce0_7nrvDu968kHyRfPd9kj2o_cy-AL46_oY_gr-jw==?accountName=KirRoyalXIII&characterName=oOKirOo
Hi :D I did see you have had some changes for gears and gems
Can you give me some recommend please?
I've died a lot, a lot as tier 16+ >.< recently stuck as lvl 94
Last edited by KirRoyalXIII on Oct 13, 2020, 1:01:17 PM
"
Vezorx wrote:
So, I have this gear right now:

And I have 4.2k HP and 11k Armour. But I see 47% Physical Damage reduction.
Yesterday I tried to complete T16 100% Delirium map. And it was failed.

So, can you please clarify:
1 - what I did wrong?
2 - how did u get 87%+ Physical Damage reduction?
3 - how can you just only stay at one place and not die? I tried the same and died.

I have no Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instinct yet. Instead of Unnatural Instinct I'm using Strike Leader from cluster jewel, so my chance to block attack and spell is 79%.

I'm really confused.

your setup isn't really optimal for 100% delirium and here is why (put in mind I can't see your tree so my notes are based only on your items):
- your flask setup isn't good. pleas check the main flask setup I'm using in Current gear section.
- Abyssus has very bad rolls whether it's in the crit multi or damage taken and also no enchant
- I've 61% phys damage reduction in HO unbuffed due to the fact i'm using replica farrul's fur which not only grants me 4 permenant endu charges, but also onslaught.
- you are not using assasin's mark hit which is just so good for single target.
- I don't see any accuracy on gear which means your chance to hit is just low which has insane impact on your overall DPS.
- you are not using Ryslatha's coil belt which is another insane dps boost for the build.
- 50% of your rare items have no/low life rolls which isn't good at all.
- your totem setup is messed up. you are using protector + multiple totem but where is warchief?
- you should use Molten shell alone in left click with increased duration support so that when you are holding left click, it auto-triggers for more EHP.

these are the mistakes I can see in your current setup atm. andbtw, all these notes are mentioned there in the FaQ section but I assume you didn't check there.

Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 13, 2020, 12:57:37 PM
"
Bmxant wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:
Guys i have only 4.7 mln dps... how did 15-25? I now need changes things but i have a good items and no dps...

more have unnatural instinct and watcher's eye
I check FAQ and read build but nevertheless...

That's some really solid gear, regardless what the numbers are in PoB, you should be destroying all content.

Cleansed Thoughts isn't good unless you're stacking more Chaos resist. Disciple of the Slaughter is pretty solid for +1 min Frenzy, and 8% damage per Frenzy, but there's other good choices as well.

NEVER USE Disciple of the Slaughter AT ALL!! it's screws up the build. minimum frenzies are super bad for the build. and your gear is very good but you are missing lots of accuracy I assume. also why is precision level 20? how are you even managing you mana with precision level 20? and why less duaration is linked with blood rage and dread banner? it's supposed to be in seperate socket with the aspect alone. and use precision lvl 1/2 not 20. and as for the dps, it's impossible to be 4.7M with this gear. you are clearly marking wrong stuff in configuration in your PoB
"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
I switched to the cyclone version a while back as flicker was not working for me. Desync and random one shots. My set up is a little different than is out lined mostly because I'm testing a few things. But I was looking in PoB and it shows that Lycosidae shield is a 1.4mil dps increase for me. I am assuming because of the "hits can't be evaded" mod. I lose about 200hp but the rest seems fine. I tried it allowing for a Riposte and LGoH setup and the difference in survivability is not noticeable and the dps seems a ton higher. Is there any real reason I should not do this and sell the Surrender shield for more upgrades?

man.. one of the main defensive layers of this build is the shield. it MUST be either the surrender or a rare shield with high life/5% life on block. As for lycosidae shield, it's good for you cause you are missing tons of accuracy. this is not optimal by any means. you should get x2 t1 accuracy on your jewelries and use another shield. otherwise build will be much weaker. also these gloves are like super bad for the build (at least my version of the build I don't know what are you testing).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info