[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Guys i have only 4.7 mln dps... how did 15-25? I now need changes things but i have a good items and no dps...

more have unnatural instinct and watcher's eye
I check FAQ and read build but nevertheless...
my name is harvest seedovich
Last edited by 8503240 on Oct 13, 2020, 7:33:02 AM
"
8503240 wrote:
Guys i have only 4.7 mln dps... how did 15-25? I now need changes things but i have a good items and no dps...

That's some really solid gear, regardless what the numbers are in PoB, you should be destroying all content.

Cleansed Thoughts isn't good unless you're stacking more Chaos resist. Disciple of the Slaughter is pretty solid for +1 min Frenzy, and 8% damage per Frenzy, but there's other good choices as well.

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
8503240 wrote:

You definitely have more than 4.7, you're just calculating it wrong in PoB. Go to configurations in PoB and check off all the correct boxes.

This is what your PoB should look like:

https://gyazo.com/b982ffc83402057e741439bcea19afc2

You don't have tailwind on your boots so don't check off that box.

Also get rid of cleansed thoughts, it's not maxing your chaos resistance. Use "Panopticon" anointment instead (verdant + indigo + opalescent oil), big dps boost.

You're also putting skill points into the "wrong" skills. Get your 2 additional Jewel slots and socket in a 2x crit multi jewel in each (or 1 well rolled lethal pride - big damage boost)

You're missing accuracy on your pieces so I guess you have to use Acuity for now, take off the 2 skill points leading up to "Aspect of the Lynx (or all 3 of those including "Weapon Artistry" and get your 2 jewel slots first. You're missing the jewel slot all the way on the right and left of the skill tree. 1 being above "Frevour" and the other one all the way on the left below "Stamina"

The Jewel slots will net you a much bigger dps boost than those 3 nodes
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 13, 2020, 11:35:54 AM
I switched to the cyclone version a while back as flicker was not working for me. Desync and random one shots. My set up is a little different than is out lined mostly because I'm testing a few things. But I was looking in PoB and it shows that Lycosidae shield is a 1.4mil dps increase for me. I am assuming because of the "hits can't be evaded" mod. I lose about 200hp but the rest seems fine. I tried it allowing for a Riposte and LGoH setup and the difference in survivability is not noticeable and the dps seems a ton higher. Is there any real reason I should not do this and sell the Surrender shield for more upgrades?
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Vezorx wrote:
So, I have this gear right now:

And I have 4.2k HP and 11k Armour. But I see 47% Physical Damage reduction.
Yesterday I tried to complete T16 100% Delirium map. And it was failed.

So, can you please clarify:
1 - what I did wrong?
2 - how did u get 87%+ Physical Damage reduction?
3 - how can you just only stay at one place and not die? I tried the same and died.

I have no Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instinct yet. Instead of Unnatural Instinct I'm using Strike Leader from cluster jewel, so my chance to block attack and spell is 79%.

I'm really confused.

Your flask choice is a bit strange. And you dont have a curse on hit on your rings. I have tested a 100% t16 with way worse gear and only a vulnerability on hit instead of assassins mark and it was doable. With my low dmg in this stage it took me some minutes but it was doable. Not tested it with my actual gear.

I believe that flasks are not about my problems and you was surprised maybe because of the only one flask - Kiara's Determination - I can easily change it to Flask which grants Crit Luck.

I still have no idea on how to have 83% Physical damage reduction.

Any suggestions, guys?

P.S. In usual T16 it's ok and I have no problem with map clearing.
"
Vezorx wrote:
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Vezorx wrote:
So, I have this gear right now:

And I have 4.2k HP and 11k Armour. But I see 47% Physical Damage reduction.
Yesterday I tried to complete T16 100% Delirium map. And it was failed.

So, can you please clarify:
1 - what I did wrong?
2 - how did u get 87%+ Physical Damage reduction?
3 - how can you just only stay at one place and not die? I tried the same and died.

I have no Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instinct yet. Instead of Unnatural Instinct I'm using Strike Leader from cluster jewel, so my chance to block attack and spell is 79%.

I'm really confused.

Your flask choice is a bit strange. And you dont have a curse on hit on your rings. I have tested a 100% t16 with way worse gear and only a vulnerability on hit instead of assassins mark and it was doable. With my low dmg in this stage it took me some minutes but it was doable. Not tested it with my actual gear.

I believe that flasks are not about my problems and you was surprised maybe because of the only one flask - Kiara's Determination - I can easily change it to Flask which grants Crit Luck.

I still have no idea on how to have 83% Physical damage reduction.

Any suggestions, guys?

P.S. In usual T16 it's ok and I have no problem with map clearing.

If you could share your PoB, I could help. I already see a lot of problems but would probably be easier if I just see your PoB for an in-depth explanation.
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 13, 2020, 11:58:51 AM
"
shadowrs wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

You definitely have more than 4.7, you're just calculating it wrong in PoB. Go to configurations in PoB and check off all the correct boxes.

Also get rid of cleansed thoughts, it's not maxing your chaos resistance. Use "Panopticon" anointment instead (verdant + indigo + opalescent oil), big dps boost.

You're also putting skill points into the "wrong" skills. Get your 2 additional Jewel slots and socket in a 2x crit multi jewel in each (or 1 well rolled lethal pride - big damage boost)

You're missing accuracy on your pieces so I guess you have to use Acuity for now, take off the 2 skill points leading up to "Aspect of the Lynx (or all 3 of those including "Weapon Artistry" and get your 2 jewel slots first. You're missing the jewel slot all the way on the right and left of the skill tree. 1 being above "Frevour" and the other one all the way on the left below "Stamina"

"Bmxant"
Thanks for the help, guys! I appreciate it!
Get your 2 additional Jewel slots and socket in a 2x crit multi jewel in each (or 1 well rolled lethal pride - big damage boost)
If I understand correctly, I will use one stone for crit and the second where to insert the gem "lethal pride"?
"
8503240 wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:
"
8503240 wrote:

"Bmxant"
Thanks for the help, guys! I appreciate it!
Get your 2 additional Jewel slots and socket in a 2x crit multi jewel in each (or 1 well rolled lethal pride - big damage boost)
If I understand correctly, I will use one stone for crit and the second where to insert the gem "lethal pride"?

Yes, or you can just use both jewels for crit multiplier.

If you don't know what lethal pride does, it gives all the notable nodes in its radius additional modifiers, and it's from a pool of random modifiers you can get. So to get a well rolled lethal pride can be really expensive. You want 40% increased physical/melee damage, and 60-90% incr melee critical strike chance. Just to give you an idea of how much money I spent to get my lethal pride to be well-rolled, I spent about 3.5 exalts. You can only re-roll it with Divine Orbs.
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 13, 2020, 12:33:05 PM

If you don't know what lethal pride does, it gives all the notable nodes in its radius additional modifiers, and it's from a pool of random modifiers you can get. So to get a well rolled lethal pride can be really expensive. You want 40% increased physical/melee damage, and 60-90% incr melee critical strike chance. Just to give you an idea of how much money I spent to get my lethal pride to be well-rolled, I spent about 3.5 exalts. You can only re-roll it with Divine Orbs. [/quote]
I try to do this) but where is a perfect place to put jewel?)
"
8503240 wrote:

If you don't know what lethal pride does, it gives all the notable nodes in its radius additional modifiers, and it's from a pool of random modifiers you can get. So to get a well rolled lethal pride can be really expensive. You want 40% increased physical/melee damage, and 60-90% incr melee critical strike chance. Just to give you an idea of how much money I spent to get my lethal pride to be well-rolled, I spent about 3.5 exalts. You can only re-roll it with Divine Orbs.

I try to do this) but where is a perfect place to put jewel?)[/quote]

Oh sorry forgot to mention, insert Lethal Pride all the way on the left of the tree, below "Stamina"

https://gyazo.com/1ab19dc89f6ef22193e395bfab96962d
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 13, 2020, 12:33:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info