[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Pongly wrote:
I've been following the budget section of this guide as well as the order for upgrades to the build, but I didn't see Unnatural Instinct anywhere. When should that jewel ideally be bought, considering it is 9ex right now? I'm trying to decide between buying UI, an impale watcher's eye, or improving my chaos resist (-60% atm). My damage seems decent right now at 5m, my main issue is survivability. I'm just not sure how realistic it is for me to go the chaos resist route with only 20ex in my stash.

Edit: Here's my PoB if anyone has time to take a look. Mostly looking for survivability advice, since I tend to die too much to bosses.
https://pastebin.com/Gys1Vjvj

chaos resist is so much about the content you do, I suggest leaving it after both Watcher's eye and UI. if you need a good balance jewel with some res, block, damage, etc, go for UI. if you need a lot of more damage, go watcher's with 2 additional impales.

Forgot to mention that I'm only at 72% block so UI would probably be #1 priority im guessing
"
tigerforces wrote:
This build looks great and its my first character that I got to 80lv. But I have problems how should I play this. I don't have the surrender and farull fur so I'm dying really fast. Also when I try to play dbl strike Im dying faster then in flicker. Can you guys help me what should I buy or make? I got 4 exalted drops but its not much to buy stuff that build req.

This is not a budget build. Farrul's fur is an absolute requirement, so you need to choose a different build.
Guys, i'm playing "blockman cyclone" but I kinda wanna switch to flicker cause I love the clean speed. I just got a paradoxica + ~650 chaos + 2 exalts.

Do you guys think I can afford at least everything that is CORE needed with this budget? like the farrul + gloves
Last edited by Bruce_vt on Oct 13, 2020, 4:22:13 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
"
Garulf161 wrote:
How viable is this build for Delving?

Seems really amazing overall though.

It can potentially delve if you are really careful... I attempted to delve with it for fun, and well... I kept dying due to the darkness. I think I spend more time flickering in the darkness then following the trolley. Can't speak for the other skills though. I would assume the cyclone build would do just fine.

lol that's weird i use flicker in delve just fine. and I never die there. last league i think i was @depth 450+

Lol I guess I'm just bad. XD I'll have to give it another try. Amazing build by the way.
"
Pongly wrote:
"
tigerforces wrote:
This build looks great and its my first character that I got to 80lv. But I have problems how should I play this. I don't have the surrender and farull fur so I'm dying really fast. Also when I try to play dbl strike Im dying faster then in flicker. Can you guys help me what should I buy or make? I got 4 exalted drops but its not much to buy stuff that build req.

This is not a budget build. Farrul's fur is an absolute requirement, so you need to choose a different build.

Damn so bad I invested so much time with this character. Are there any other option I can make with this build till I don't get farul fur? I can buy 5 link but don't have chaos orbs for 6 link what is important right?
"
tigerforces wrote:

If you play a build you should try to follow the guidelines. Check your items.

- the aspect craft is only usefull if you dont have mana reservation cause of farrul, if you dont have farrul dont use flicker and use cyclone instead, see page 1
- the weapon U are using is not the recommended sword check page 1
- you only have 1 item with life on it and this roll is really bad
- your abyssus have the maximum increased damage taken that mod means that you take more damage not the monsters, you want a lower roll here not the max
- a 5l with flicker is a no go, please just read the first page, there are all the informations you need
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 13, 2020, 5:04:55 AM
Guys, does the Fortify on the boots work?
my name is harvest seedovich
What you guys think.

Next upgrade for me a watchers eye or max chaos res? Im running this build with awak. melee physical and fortify in my 6l plus the fortify nodes.

If I go to max chaos res I would sacrifice a extra frenzy cause of the anoint. And my survivabilityis not bad atm.

The watchers would be one of the last big invests I need (expect a new weapon, better rolls later)

I would choose the watchers!

So, I have this gear right now:

And I have 4.2k HP and 11k Armour. But I see 47% Physical Damage reduction.
Yesterday I tried to complete T16 100% Delirium map. And it was failed.

So, can you please clarify:
1 - what I did wrong?
2 - how did u get 87%+ Physical Damage reduction?
3 - how can you just only stay at one place and not die? I tried the same and died.

I have no Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instinct yet. Instead of Unnatural Instinct I'm using Strike Leader from cluster jewel, so my chance to block attack and spell is 79%.

I'm really confused.
"
Vezorx wrote:
So, I have this gear right now:

And I have 4.2k HP and 11k Armour. But I see 47% Physical Damage reduction.
Yesterday I tried to complete T16 100% Delirium map. And it was failed.

So, can you please clarify:
1 - what I did wrong?
2 - how did u get 87%+ Physical Damage reduction?
3 - how can you just only stay at one place and not die? I tried the same and died.

I have no Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instinct yet. Instead of Unnatural Instinct I'm using Strike Leader from cluster jewel, so my chance to block attack and spell is 79%.

I'm really confused.

Your flask choice is a bit strange. And you dont have a curse on hit on your rings. I have tested a 100% t16 with way worse gear and only a vulnerability on hit instead of assassins mark and it was doable. With my low dmg in this stage it took me some minutes but it was doable. Not tested it with my actual gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info