[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
8503240 wrote:
Thanks for you help!
Do you have PoB on 100 lvl?

no, didn't make one, but you can just go for fortify cluster if u reach 100
So my PoB isn't showing what the nodes will give with lethal tempo, so how do you calculate to check if the nodes you're getting will give you more of a DPS increase vs your other jewels?

I got a 40% incr phy damage (well its 20% incr melee damage, and a 20% incr phys damage), and 60% incr crit chance, I think that's stronger than a 2x crit multi jewel, right?

Atm, the Jewel I'm replacing it with gives 9% incr global crit multi, and 17% crit multi to one hand melee weapons
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 12, 2020, 8:08:40 PM
"
shadowrs wrote:
So my PoB isn't showing what the nodes will give with lethal tempo, so how do you calculate to check if the nodes you're getting will give you more of a DPS increase vs your other jewels?

I got a 40% incr phy damage (well its 20% incr melee damage, and a 20% incr phys damage), and 60% incr crit chance, I think that's stronger than a 2x crit multi jewel, right?

Atm, the Jewel I'm replacing it with gives 9% incr global crit multi, and 17% crit multi to one hand melee weapons

you add them manually. select the jewel and click on edit, then add the bonuses manually in a way that PoB recognizes. and yes that jewel might be at least equal or stronger than double multi. don't forget that it also gives about ~52 str total which also increases the damage.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:

you add them manually. select the jewel and click on edit, then add the bonuses manually in a way that PoB recognizes. and yes that jewel might be at least equal or stronger than double multi. don't forget that it also gives about ~52 str total which also increases the damage.

Ohh gotcha thanks! Figured it out, and yea it was definitely much stronger, about 1.5m dps increase!
I've been following the budget section of this guide as well as the order for upgrades to the build, but I didn't see Unnatural Instinct anywhere. When should that jewel ideally be bought, considering it is 9ex right now? I'm trying to decide between buying UI, an impale watcher's eye, or improving my chaos resist (-60% atm). My damage seems decent right now at 5m, my main issue is survivability. I'm just not sure how realistic it is for me to go the chaos resist route with only 20ex in my stash.

Edit: Here's my PoB if anyone has time to take a look. Mostly looking for survivability advice, since I tend to die too much to bosses.
https://pastebin.com/Gys1Vjvj
Last edited by Pongly on Oct 12, 2020, 11:17:29 PM
I've read the FAQ but I'm running out of frenzies on bosses. Something weird is going on, if any1 sees something weird in my items/tree that could make me run out of frenzies, that would be great.

"
davebertz wrote:
I've read the FAQ but I'm running out of frenzies on bosses. Something weird is going on, if any1 sees something weird in my items/tree that could make me run out of frenzies, that would be great.

Not sure how you're running out of frenzy charges, only advice I can give you is to socket in a level 20 swift affliction support gem into your gloves alongside with 20/20 less duration (which i see u have), it'll make the buff last even shorter, meaning higher uptime on frenzy charges.

Also consider a 20/20 Anomalous flicker strike, increases cd recovery of flicker by 60%, meaning it won't constantly be using frenzy charges to bypass its cd as often. Brings the cd down to 1.2s vs 2s for flicker.
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 13, 2020, 2:03:20 AM
"
Pongly wrote:
I've been following the budget section of this guide as well as the order for upgrades to the build, but I didn't see Unnatural Instinct anywhere. When should that jewel ideally be bought, considering it is 9ex right now? I'm trying to decide between buying UI, an impale watcher's eye, or improving my chaos resist (-60% atm). My damage seems decent right now at 5m, my main issue is survivability. I'm just not sure how realistic it is for me to go the chaos resist route with only 20ex in my stash.

Edit: Here's my PoB if anyone has time to take a look. Mostly looking for survivability advice, since I tend to die too much to bosses.
https://pastebin.com/Gys1Vjvj

chaos resist is so much about the content you do, I suggest leaving it after both Watcher's eye and UI. if you need a good balance jewel with some res, block, damage, etc, go for UI. if you need a lot of more damage, go watcher's with 2 additional impales.
"
davebertz wrote:

I checked everything you have and there is no reason whatsoever to run out of frenzies at all. that's really weird! everything seems perfect for frenzy sustain to me. only addition that could fix is adding swift affliction to the glove setup alongside less duration and see if that helps.
This build looks great and its my first character that I got to 80lv. But I have problems how should I play this. I don't have the surrender and farull fur so I'm dying really fast. Also when I try to play dbl strike Im dying faster then in flicker. Can you guys help me what should I buy or make? I got 4 exalted drops but its not much to buy stuff that build req.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info