[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Would you say its a good idea to anoint for swift skewering so you don't have to really bother with the stupid expensive 2 impale watcher's eye jewel seeing as you don't really bother to anoint cleansed thoughts for 3.12. Atleast not in the 3.12 PoBs, and I'm not sure how much more beneficial anointing "Panopticon" is vs swift skewering.

Just a random thought I had, not sure if it's even worth it, just wanted your opinion on it.
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 7, 2020, 8:09:24 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@blazer: ive been perfectly fine with VD CoC and crazy builds like that.

Its just this build, where if I hold flicker strike down I am constantly hitting everything but not damaging anything. The only way for me to reconnect is to stop flickering and click a few times without holding the button down.

that's a weird problem. never went through that before.
"
shadowrs wrote:
Would you say its a good idea to anoint for swift skewering so you don't have to really bother with the stupid expensive 2 impale watcher's eye jewel seeing as you don't really bother to anoint cleansed thoughts for 3.12. Atleast not in the 3.12 PoBs, and I'm not sure how much more beneficial anointing "Panopticon" is vs swift skewering.

Just a random thought I had, not sure if it's even worth it, just wanted your opinion on it.

the final PoB is in current gear section 3.12. and i'm anointing Cleansed thoughts in it :)
"
LordOxid wrote:
Should I go for Bottled Faith first or 2 hit Impale Watcher's Eye?

I can afford BF now, gotta save up a bit more for the WE

both grant similar dps gain, but watcher's eye is a bit more and more consistent
Hey guys this is only my second league playing and I have tried to follow the guide the best I can so far but I am constantly getting one-shot by things I can't even identify and have no idea why. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/mXSPG14R if you guys have any advice on what I need to change to fix this up please let me know.
@royal: your life is too low. No life on either ring, low rolls on other gear. You really need over 4k to start to not die, over 4500 close to 5000 to not die in red maps.

I'm sitting at nearly 4400 atm in red maps and I haven't died in a very long time, but I do get spiked to low life every now and then

Also make sure molten shell is on your left click so its always up. Lots of extra ehp up all the time
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Oct 7, 2020, 9:40:48 PM
also your molten shell attached lvl 20 cwdt is completely useless...self cast it or its really not worth using. The hard hit you'll need to trigger it will already kill you before ms is activated, plus the buff will expire before you take enough damage to proc it again.
ALSO with your low life pool, using your movement skill and enduring cry on blood magic is really really bad...ur basically always using dash and enduring cry so your life pool is constantly getting hit with 60-100 life further reducing your ability to take hits. you recover fast with leech, but that initial reduction in hp from blood magic is really gonna hurt you

I've finally saved up enough currency to 6 link my farruls, but before I do so I wanted to get your opinion on what my next step should be. What's the upgrade order after I have a 6 link farrul? Is it lioneyes remorse/the surrender > better weapon > belt > unnatural instinct? I know my jewelry is fairly weak, and my shield isn't that great either.
@Jsuslak313 Thanks for the tips I've removed the CWDT and bound molten shell to left click so it will cast as I move around. I didn't think the health lost from using dash and enduring cry with blood magic was actually that bad since it only takes 13 health per cast and I regen the health lost before the dash is even finished but I'll look into getting that changed as well. I'll also work on getting some more life on my gear and see how that helps out thanks for the tips!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info