[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Im very close to being max chaos res without cleansed thoughts. what would you recommend anointing on amulet instead?
"
Manchua wrote:

I've finally saved up enough currency to 6 link my farruls, but before I do so I wanted to get your opinion on what my next step should be. What's the upgrade order after I have a 6 link farrul? Is it lioneyes remorse/the surrender > better weapon > belt > unnatural instinct? I know my jewelry is fairly weak, and my shield isn't that great either.

isn't there an upgrade section in my guide? or Am I mistaken. it's a progression priority on what you should upgrade.
but anyways, I suggest focusing on your sword and shield first thing. if you will upgrade shield first, get surrender, if you will upgrade weap first, get a good paradoxica and at least a rare shield with %5 life on block and high life roll.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 8, 2020, 12:15:00 AM
"
Roostas wrote:
Im very close to being max chaos res without cleansed thoughts. what would you recommend anointing on amulet instead?

Frenetic or Panopticon.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Roostas wrote:

Frenetic or Panopticon.

Wouldnt discipline of slaughter be better then frenetic?

nevermind read the frenzy charge wrong on slaughter
Last edited by Roostas on Oct 8, 2020, 12:21:44 AM
So If I'm understanding correctly, we essentially permanently have maximum # of endurance charges up at all times, right? So when it comes to balancing resists, I can just focus on capping my resists from after what bonuses the endurance charges apply to my resists?

So if I always have 4 endurance charges up, that essentially means I have 16% (4 per charge) to all my resists right? So I can just add 16 to whatever my current resists are and focus on capping it from after the 16 is applied to my resits?

So if my fire resistance is 50 for example with no buffs, 4 endurance charges would add another 16, so now my fire resistance is 66. Then I would only have to worry about getting 9 more fire resistance to cap it, correct? Not 25 since we always have 4 endurance charges up?

Sorry if it's hard to understand, not sure if I worded it properly.
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 8, 2020, 2:07:35 AM
<deleted>
Last edited by faytte on Oct 8, 2020, 2:22:27 AM
"
shadowrs wrote:
So If I'm understanding correctly, we essentially permanently have maximum # of endurance charges up at all times, right? So when it comes to balancing resists, I can just focus on capping my resists from after what bonuses the endurance charges apply to my resists?

So if I always have 4 endurance charges up, that essentially means I have 16% (4 per charge) to all my resists right? So I can just add 16 to whatever my current resists are and focus on capping it from after the 16 is applied to my resits?

So if my fire resistance is 50 for example with no buffs, 4 endurance charges would add another 16, so now my fire resistance is 66. Then I would only have to worry about getting 9 more fire resistance to cap it, correct? Not 25 since we always have 4 endurance charges up?

Sorry if it's hard to understand, not sure if I worded it properly.

yes. you can do that. endu charges are perm if you are using the replica. everything u said is accurate so far! so yea, calculate it based on that.
This one is super actuality?) https://pastebin.com/0Az4khFr
my name is harvest seedovich
@royalkuhn: look for a t2/t1 life / crafted -9 mana ring to replace praxis
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Oct 8, 2020, 8:09:36 AM
Thanks for the nice build, even on very very budget it works well.
Not alot of time to play but enjoying this alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info