[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello!

@Blazer780 Thank you for this build. I am trying to min/max it, but need more currency.

Nevertheless, atm i have a problem with some bosses, i mean boss from Orchard Map drain all my life within few seconds. Do we have any life leech here? How can I survive this kind of bosses?

Also, any survivability tips would be appreciated. I know I am atm @4200 life, but i lvled up it yesterday so 10 more levels are matter of few hours.

I would be appreciated for any tips, how to increase my survivability: https://pastebin.com/A5CAdwwX

Thanks!
Last edited by strozerro on Oct 8, 2020, 10:57:25 AM
"
strozerro wrote:
Hello!

@Blazer780 Thank you for this build. I am trying to min/max it, but need more currency.

Nevertheless, atm i have a problem with some bosses, i mean boss from Orchard Map drain all my life within few seconds. Do we have any life leech here? How can I survive this kind of bosses?

Also, any survivability tips would be appreciated. I know I am atm @4200 life, but i lvled up it yesterday so 10 more levels are matter of few hours.

I would be appreciated for any tips, how to increase my survivability: https://pastebin.com/A5CAdwwX

Thanks!

ma man, orchard boss has a skill (the green circle) which is some kinda degan, when he activates it, the further you go, it will go away. so when he uses the circle just go away to make it disappear then go back to the boss to continue the fight. and i'm really sorry but I mentioned in the top of my guide that I can't check Pastebins anymore. it's too much for me :(. but here are some tips:
- use Molten shell on left click and keep on holding it for most efficiency.
- Aim for at least 78% block in H/O unbuffed if you don't have that already
- Aim for at least 8.5k armour in H/O unbuffed
- Use fortify instead of melee phys/brutality if you need more tankiness
- Take the fortify cluster on the tree if you are gonna use fortify for more tankiness
- max your chaos resistance.
- if you level is high enough you can use divine flesh from Glorious vanity for 80% chaos res and 77.5% ele res. but that will take many tweaks to the rare pieces you are using if you don't have any chaos res.
Hi,I need help,the build is good,but I don't understand why there is no damage
My pob: https://pastebin.com/i5GmP3db
"
Blazer780 wrote:
ma man, orchard boss has a skill (the green circle) which is some kinda degan, when he activates it, the further you go, it will go away. so when he uses the circle just go away to make it disappear then go back to the boss to continue the fight.

So this boss is bad for us and i just need to learn how to avoid him, good enought.

"
Blazer780 wrote:
and i'm really sorry but I mentioned in the top of my guide that I can't check Pastebins anymore.

Got ya, missed it somehow.

- use Molten shell on left click and keep on holding it for most efficiency. [DONE]
- Aim for at least 78% block in H/O unbuffed if you don't have that already [75% for attack and spells, dunno where i missed those 3%]
- Aim for at least 8.5k armour in H/O unbuffed [8700 - DONE]
- Use fortify instead of melee phys/brutality if you need more tankiness [Will check that for sure]
- Take the fortify cluster on the tree if you are gonna use fortify for more tankiness [Will do with fortify skill gem]
- max your chaos resistance. [In progress]
- if you level is high enough you can use divine flesh from Glorious vanity for 80% chaos res and 77.5% ele res. but that will take many tweaks to the rare pieces you are using if you don't have any chaos res. [Will do after min/max my build].

Here few SS from my build, maybe you will find something in them what i should check twice before another dps upgrade:

Thanks once again!
"
strozerro wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
ma man, orchard boss has a skill (the green circle) which is some kinda degan, when he activates it, the further you go, it will go away. so when he uses the circle just go away to make it disappear then go back to the boss to continue the fight.

So this boss is bad for us and i just need to learn how to avoid him, good enought.

"
Blazer780 wrote:
and i'm really sorry but I mentioned in the top of my guide that I can't check Pastebins anymore.

Got ya, missed it somehow.

- use Molten shell on left click and keep on holding it for most efficiency. [DONE]
- Aim for at least 78% block in H/O unbuffed if you don't have that already [75% for attack and spells, dunno where i missed those 3%]
- Aim for at least 8.5k armour in H/O unbuffed [8700 - DONE]
- Use fortify instead of melee phys/brutality if you need more tankiness [Will check that for sure]
- Take the fortify cluster on the tree if you are gonna use fortify for more tankiness [Will do with fortify skill gem]
- max your chaos resistance. [In progress]
- if you level is high enough you can use divine flesh from Glorious vanity for 80% chaos res and 77.5% ele res. but that will take many tweaks to the rare pieces you are using if you don't have any chaos res. [Will do after min/max my build].

Here few SS from my build, maybe you will find something in them what i should check twice before another dps upgrade:

Thanks once again!

only thing I notice that is bad, is accuracy, either you get another piece with T1 accuracy and 20% attack quality on it. or you pick some accuracy nodes on the tree for now.
"
nik198551 wrote:
Hi,I need help,the build is good,but I don't understand why there is no damage
My pob: https://pastebin.com/i5GmP3db

as I said. I'm really sorry. I can't keep checking everyone's PoB. I'm not free at all for this. I can only give advises about the build but can't keep on checking every build. it's stated on the top of my main post. hope you understand. hope someone else can check.
Are there any alternate quality gems we can benefit from?
"
shadowrs wrote:
Are there any alternate quality gems we can benefit from?

yea, most auras, but i'm too lazy to switch or even check them out.
I have a question. What jewels should I use? In your POB uses "Unnatural instinct" but in guide need use "Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel" ??
my name is harvest seedovich
my name is harvest seedovich
Last edited by 8503240 on Oct 8, 2020, 4:23:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info