[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Programysh wrote:
Just failed to do A3 Sirus for the first time with this build mechanics.
As i suspected the problem came from degen on earth. Is there a way to mitigate this with budget gear? cannot reach 75% chaos res with budget :(
so, the current stats are

Gear

Died from these degens:

last half second :)

What causes such high degen, I think it is two icons that match
second icon is Sirus deatomisation storm that deals 20% of each type of damage as far as I know: phys, fire, cold, lightn, chaos.
the first icon is shock... but my uncapped lightning res is 118%, wtf?
so shocked I taked 50% increased damage from deatomisation storm, so if i had 75% chaos res it could help just a little, so what are special sirus fighting tricks? run out of him when he apply this kind of damage?

even on high end- there is not way to fully tank/reduce the degan on the ground. you have to just step away from it the isntant you notice your life degenerating. then sirus will teleport to u, and you continue the fight. that's about it.and why you only have 72% chance to impale? that's super low. where is your impale support? i can't see it. also, flask setup is pretty messed up. you need lion's roar and sulphur flask.
@le scorpion: don't rely on Ice Golem if you can. It dies so often even in yellow maps at 20/20 since we have no supports and no nodes in the tree for life/resist. Once its gone and your accuracy plummets you are screwed.

I know this is probably a stupid question (because I already know how it works) but does Phase Run/cwdt break the build? I feel like the turnaround on frenzy charges is so fast that you don't notice phase run stealing your frenzies but I probably just haven't done fully juiced maps yet super fast to notice?

**ed: nvm...the more multi for the short amount of time is cancelled out by losing your frenzy charges at the same time so its pointless
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Oct 7, 2020, 3:21:17 PM
Just noticed the absence of sulfur flask :( Thought it was there. Now

Phase run ruins the build, i tried it :) It consumes frenzy charges, so...
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 7, 2020, 3:56:29 PM
man i love this build...shame my computer can't keep up with it unless im unplugged from the 4k monitor.

Could handle autobombers fine, but not flicker strike lol
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
@le scorpion: don't rely on Ice Golem if you can. It dies so often even in yellow maps at 20/20 since we have no supports and no nodes in the tree for life/resist. Once its gone and your accuracy plummets you are screwed.

I know this is probably a stupid question (because I already know how it works) but does Phase Run/cwdt break the build? I feel like the turnaround on frenzy charges is so fast that you don't notice phase run stealing your frenzies but I probably just haven't done fully juiced maps yet super fast to notice?

**ed: nvm...the more multi for the short amount of time is cancelled out by losing your frenzy charges at the same time so its pointless

oh no, u will notice :D it doesn't work. and it will make flicker clunky at times.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
man i love this build...shame my computer can't keep up with it unless im unplugged from the 4k monitor.

Could handle autobombers fine, but not flicker strike lol

and glad you love it xD and gl for your pc lol. flicker isn't that heavy on pc though, compared to stuff like VD
Hey, i have some questions

What are you gems setup with Farrul's fur and not replica (no endurance charge generation) ?
Do you keep leap slam - endurance charge on stun - xxx or do you still go second wind - dash.

You are not using precision right now ?
Last edited by Solemplow on Oct 7, 2020, 6:03:34 PM
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey, i have some questions

What are you gems setup with Farrul's fur and not replica (no endurance charge generation) ?
Do you keep leap slam - endurance charge on stun - xxx or do you still go second wind - dash.

You are not using precision right now ?

same gem setup. doesn't make any difference at all. and you don't have to use leap slam as you generate endu charges from Aggresive Bastion in the tree.
@blazer: ive been perfectly fine with VD CoC and crazy builds like that.

Its just this build, where if I hold flicker strike down I am constantly hitting everything but not damaging anything. The only way for me to reconnect is to stop flickering and click a few times without holding the button down.
Should I go for Bottled Faith first or 2 hit Impale Watcher's Eye?

I can afford BF now, gotta save up a bit more for the WE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info