[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"

I'm greatly enjoying this build and have pushed into t15 & Awakening 5, but now I'm starting to get oneshot by certain bosses at random. I did just read the tip about molten shell on left click, which may help quite a bit, but I wanted to check in to see if there was anything major I was missing.

I know I'm desperately in need of an amulet and shield upgrade (working on saving up for both) which I imagine will help a ton and that my rings and coil probably need to be upgraded as well, but wondering if there's anything else I can do in the meantime or if those are specifically what's likely my issue. I will also eventually be switching Paradoxica to an impale version to drop Swift Skewering.

Another small note: Am missing Multiple Totems until I can get paradoxica gem socket change and flasks are at the bottom of my priority list.
Last edited by rikailp on Oct 7, 2020, 12:46:25 PM
Thanks for your answer ! I'll try this improvments :
- fortify on 6L instead of MPD
- swap splash for CloseCombat for mono
- Life gain on hit on shield

But, for the Molten shell on left click, is molten shell or Vaal molten shell ?
may I put off the Cast on Crit on the shield ? What should be the link on the shield so ?
Life gain on hit - Vaal molten shell (or molten shell ?) - and culling? CoC ? brutality ? pulverise ?

And, last question, if I go fortify on 6L, i put off the leap slam link ?
So what I replace ? Leap slam - Endurance charge - faster attacks and ?

thanks again !
Hey Blazer,

just curious, for Flicker what is your toolbar dps without totems? I just want to see what numbers I should be looking for.
"

may I put off the Cast on Crit on the shield ? What should be the link on the shield so ?
Life gain on hit - Vaal molten shell (or molten shell ?) - and culling? CoC ? brutality ? pulverise ?

thanks again !

After looking all chars in poe.ninja, I changed my links like this (I put back the summon ice golem cause I think it's a good thing for accuracy, no ?)

Leap slam - Faster attacks - Endurance charge on melee stun

Ancestral protector - Vaal ancestral warchief - multiple totem - Summon ice golem

Life gain on hit - Vaal molten shell - Culling strike
Culling strike is good for finish mobs, no ?
And i'll left click molten shell (not vaal)

Is it okay ? I saw lot of enhance, CoC, riposte and vengeance, Vaal Haste... so I don't know if my links are good :)

Thanks again !
"
Programysh wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
La_D wrote:
Hi. First thank you for the build.
I notice that you use the Brutality, Pulverise and Life gain on hit on your shield. Is this better than CoC setup?

that's just personal preference. i use this setup and put molten shell on left click for auto-trigger while holing.

BTW, what is the reason to use Brutality on shield? Pulverise for more enemies being affected by life on hit is reasonable, but is damage of reckoning so strong that it should be powered up by brutality? Culling strike instead of brutality, for example?

yes, recokoning damage is infact high and you you are well geared, you can test it out. Culling isn't very reliable there as it needs you to block to activate. .
"
rikailp wrote:
"

I'm greatly enjoying this build and have pushed into t15 & Awakening 5, but now I'm starting to get oneshot by certain bosses at random. I did just read the tip about molten shell on left click, which may help quite a bit, but I wanted to check in to see if there was anything major I was missing.

I know I'm desperately in need of an amulet and shield upgrade (working on saving up for both) which I imagine will help a ton and that my rings and coil probably need to be upgraded as well, but wondering if there's anything else I can do in the meantime or if those are specifically what's likely my issue. I will also eventually be switching Paradoxica to an impale version to drop Swift Skewering.

Another small note: Am missing Multiple Totems until I can get paradoxica gem socket change and flasks are at the bottom of my priority list.

flasks are at the bottom of your priority list? flasks my friend were among the first upgrades i did for this build. Diamond flask, Lion's road and Bottled faith, that's about double damage right there. and yes you need to upgrade your shield asap and get at least a rare one with 5% life on block and high life roll and at least 26% chance to block. aim for at least 4.4k life. aim for for at least 76% block in HO. and you need x2 t1 accuracy on your rares. it's a must. i will make a section soon on how to perfect the build cause people are messing up pretty bad lately.
"
Le_Scorpion wrote:

thanks again !

normal molten. and yes CoC is not used anymore. i use brutality, pulv, life gain sup on shield now.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Hey Blazer,

just curious, for Flicker what is your toolbar dps without totems? I just want to see what numbers I should be looking for.

I cannot tell you exactly cause you cannot compare like at all. flicker is a very complex skill when it comes to in-game tooltip and also it varies a lot by the gear you are using. for instance if you use pardoxica, it will be in the 20-25k range, if rare foil. it will be 30k range and so on. currently though, I'm at 42k tooltip with melee splash on and in H/o unbuffed.
"
Le_Scorpion wrote:
"

thanks again !

After looking all chars in poe.ninja, I changed my links like this (I put back the summon ice golem cause I think it's a good thing for accuracy, no ?)

Leap slam - Faster attacks - Endurance charge on melee stun

Ancestral protector - Vaal ancestral warchief - multiple totem - Summon ice golem

Life gain on hit - Vaal molten shell - Culling strike
Culling strike is good for finish mobs, no ?
And i'll left click molten shell (not vaal)

Is it okay ? I saw lot of enhance, CoC, riposte and vengeance, Vaal Haste... so I don't know if my links are good :)

Thanks again !

yea that's fine. just use what your are comfortable with.
Just failed to do A3 Sirus for the first time with this build mechanics.
As i suspected the problem came from degen on earth. Is there a way to mitigate this with budget gear? cannot reach 75% chaos res with budget :(
so, the current stats are

Gear

Died from these degens:

last half second :)

What causes such high degen, I think it is two icons that match
second icon is Sirus deatomisation storm that deals 20% of each type of damage as far as I know: phys, fire, cold, lightn, chaos.
the first icon is shock... but my uncapped lightning res is 118%, wtf?
so shocked I taked 50% increased damage from deatomisation storm, so if i had 75% chaos res it could help just a little, so what are special sirus fighting tricks? run out of him when he apply this kind of damage?

There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info