[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Programysh wrote:
Finally linked farruls 6L, two rings -9 mana, dread banner, 0.7% total mana leech, 5 frenzy, and have these stats for flicker strike:

fight A5 crusader bosses, Veritania was like 1 minute fight, Drox like 2-3 minutes (both deathless, but very long).

Is it due to not 100% hit chance?

Hey, I recommend you getting a Abyssus helm with a 125% crit strike mult BIG DPS boost....also I notice you dont have assassin mark on hit on your rings...Next you should get after those I would get a paradoxica with aleast 200dps not that expensive around 2ex...
"
Programysh wrote:
Finally linked farruls 6L, two rings -9 mana, dread banner, 0.7% total mana leech, 5 frenzy, and have these stats for flicker strike:

fight A5 crusader bosses, Veritania was like 1 minute fight, Drox like 2-3 minutes (both deathless, but very long).

Is it due to not 100% hit chance?

4% accuracy won't result in those extreme long fights you refer to! and your gear is decent. just doesn't make any sense for these fights to take 1 min.. more like 5-7secs max with your gear.
and with your paradoxica, you should take forceful skewering and unallocate swift skewering! you are doing the reverse xD
also,you don't have Strike mod on gloves... so why you are not taking Tribal fury???
and you should get a better 200pdps paradoxica with attack speed/chance to impale if you can afford it.
"
tonyvn1 wrote:

MY GOD your right haha I do get one shot cause of the map have like 3x or 4x crit...the tribal fury seem like is for mapping? I dont really have issue with map just boss fight...I got murder by sirus 8...First time I couldn't kill him because I keep stepping on his fire...Also what Pantheon do you use?

Pantheons depend on situations. but I generally use Gruthkul and solaris and too lazy to change any of them when the situation requires it lol
Hey,

Why didn't you take the "non-channeling -mana" mod 3 times in your last "current gear". It's in the section "Current 3.12 Gear (Pastebin Inc), Achievements and Notes:
"(the second stuff doesn't have 3mods)

"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey,

Why didn't you take the "non-channeling -mana" mod 3 times in your last "current gear". It's in the section "Current 3.12 Gear (Pastebin Inc), Achievements and Notes:
"(the second stuff doesn't have 3mods)

it can work with just 2 of them if you are above lvl 90 and have above 100 mana unreserved. 2 will be fine to sustain.
Thank you for advises,
I'll try to get ring with assassin mark and anoint panopticon for more damage + abyssus for more damage.

Charges and mana sustain are OK currently. But it looks like the damage is 10x less than on the video demo on the first page. some of my gear is crappy, but current budget is ~1ex so not possible to get good staff yet, so gloves, rings, amulet are not good, scaeva instead of paradoxica.

There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 6, 2020, 6:24:42 PM
"
Programysh wrote:
Thank you for advises,
I'll try to get ring with assassin mark and anoint panopticon for more damage + abyssus for more damage.

Charges and mana sustain are OK currently. But it looks like the damage is 10x less than on the video demo on the first page. some of my gear is crappy, but current budget is ~1ex so not possible to get good staff yet, so gloves, rings, amulet are not good, scaeva instead of paradoxica.

why use Scaeva instead of para? I think even a bad para is better than scaeva if you have one already. you can check in PoB. and get a Lion's roar flask too. and there isn't any similarities between the gear you have and the gear I had in my video like at all except the Scaeva,Farrul's and Surrender. xD
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 6, 2020, 6:50:50 PM
Hey Blazer, first of all thanks for your build, super fun !

Now my main problem is mainly with my damage which is not exceptionnal in red map. I am still using a scaeva but only have about 300c as of right now which I was saving for a Surrender. Should I just get a Para instead ?

And could you take a quick glance at my tree and let me know if everything is in order ?
Last edited by OblikZ on Oct 6, 2020, 7:30:00 PM
"
OblikZ wrote:
Hey Blazer, first of all thanks for your build, super fun !

Now my main problem is mainly with my damage which is not exceptionnal in red map. I am still using a scaeva but only have about 300c as of right now which I was saving for a Surrender. Should I just get a Para instead ?

And could you take a quick glance at my tree and let me know if everything is in order ?
just till u decide to upgrade, make that Scaeva 20% quality then beastcraft it to 30% xD

and yes the tree is perfect.
good ugprades right now would be:
-good paradoxica with 200pdps and even better if it has impale chance to remove swift skewering and use the points elsewhere.
-the surrender
- Ryslatha's Coil adds shitton of damage if it's well-rolled.
- Assassin's mark ring makes huge difference in bossing.
Hey blazer, How can you craft that +1 strike skill? Im not a crafter so not sure if my glove could get it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info