[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hey blazer, How can you craft that +1 strike skill? Im not a crafter so not sure if my glove could get it

it's easy craft but hard to get good mods with it. you have 2 options.
1- buy a hunter's base let's say ilvl80+ , and keep using alts on it till you get +1 strike. then regal (200 alts on average should get you the mod)
2- buy a hunter's base ilvl80 and keep using Serrated fossils on it till you get it. (25 tries on average should get you the mod.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 6, 2020, 7:57:30 PM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hey blazer, How can you craft that +1 strike skill? Im not a crafter so not sure if my glove could get it

1- buy a hunter's base let's say ilvl80+ , and keep using alts on it till you get +1 strike. then regal (200 alts on average should get you the mod)
2- buy a hunter's base ilvl80 and keep using Serrated fossils on it till you get it. (25 tries on average should get you the mod.

Yeah...Ill just give up on that haha...I notice that most bosses even minion that hit hard with physical damage I die in one hit...easy mods....Is either I kill them first or they kill me..
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
tonyvn1 wrote:

Yeah...Ill just give up on that haha...I notice that most bosses even minion that hit hard with physical damage I die in one hit...easy mods....Is either I kill them first or they kill me..

how come? build is really freaking supertank.. I don't understand. Really can't get how you are dying so much T_T
hey sorry if this has been answered before, but why do we need the extra frenzy/end charge? Any specific reason or just because they are close by?
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
hey sorry if this has been answered before, but why do we need the extra frenzy/end charge? Any specific reason or just because they are close by?

any specific reason why not? each frenzy charge gives tremendous damage to flicker and endu charge is optional but it's there for more tankiness, resists.
I'm guessing a 300 dps foil will be more dps than 200 dps paradoxia? Sorry if it's a stupid question, first time doing a build that uses these items
Having never done flicker, is it substantially better than cyclone? Seems their pob's are relatively similar?
"
shadowrs wrote:
I'm guessing a 300 dps foil will be more dps than 200 dps paradoxia? Sorry if it's a stupid question, first time doing a build that uses these items

not by a long long long shot. paradoxica 200pdps, 15% attack speed, 18+% impale chance is equal to 550pdps foil
"
faytte wrote:
Having never done flicker, is it substantially better than cyclone? Seems their pob's are relatively similar?

yes but way more expensive than cyclone. and by way more, I mean WAY MORE xD whether to get it started or to max out
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:

not by a long long long shot. paradoxica 200pdps, 15% attack speed, 18+% impale chance is equal to 550pdps foil

Oh wow gotcha. Unfortunately I can only afford a 190 dps paradoxica rn, It should be fine enough for me to pretty much never have to worry about upgrading it right? Atleast not until I've upgraded literally everything else first?

Also I'm currently leveling with this build rn and im 55 atm, I'm sorta confused on which POB to follow. I saw the POB you listed that you said we shouldn't follow, but I'm not sure why because the only thing I saw that you have that would impact it are the gloves with the strike additional enemies, so we wouldn't have to put points into tribal fury. So assuming I have similar gloves, should I just follow that PoB?
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 6, 2020, 10:53:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info